Pour qui ?
Organizations of all sizes, in all industries.
Notes moyennes16 avis
- Note globale 4.5 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4 / 5
- Service client 4.5 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 4.5 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- À partir de $60/mois
- Version gratuite Non
- Version d'essai gratuite Oui, obtenez un essai gratuit
Cloud, SaaS, web
Mobile (iOS natif)
Mobile (Android natif)
Formation en ligne en direct
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Fondé en 1995
En savoir plus sur OnContact CRM
OnContact CRM is a full-featured, flexible, and customizable CRM solution that provides the competitive edge your company needs. Offered as a cloud or on-premise deployment, this award-winning CRM application showcases complete sales automation, marketing automation, customer service, and contact center functionality wrapped in a responsive interface that adjusts seamlessly across all browser sizes and mobile devices.
OnContact CRM - Fonctionnalités
- Accès mobile
- Devis et offres
- Gestion des tâches
- Gestion du territoire
- Intégration des médias sociaux
- Intégration du chat interne
- Intégration du marketing automation
- Lead scoring
- Stockage de documents
- Système de calendrier et de rappel
- e-mail marketing
Avis les plus utiles sur OnContact CRM
Publié le 15/02/2019
More available information about potential customers to make better informed decisions on how to close more sales and help assist on areas of focus for the company
• Our initial training on CRM, when we knew very little about the workings of the system was not very informative. Going into it I thought we would be told how we needed to use the system rather than We would have to develop how we use the system
• The education week that you have every two years at Potawatomie has been a great event for multiple employees from our company. User group meetings helps me get ideas from how others are using the system
• The mobility of the information with advance sorting has helped keep our sales team organized
• One big part of my job now is to review all of the information that is being entered into CRM. If good data is not being entered, we would not be able to make good decisions from the data. Future restriction or must enter fields would help confirm that data is entered properly.
Items that are beneficial
• Common screens on all desktop and Mobil devices. Not until we upgrade to version 10 were our salesman able to use CRM when they were going or leaving the customer
• Ability to download data to Excel. The features of Excel allow sorting and filtering of data for advanced sorting of data
• Mapping – Visually seeing locations of customers and plants that are close to the salesman location is a great time saver
• Calendar – As the manager, to have the ability to combine all the activities into one calendar as an over view of where everyone is going
• Link to Web Pages – We have linked our web page to CRM in November of 2017. We are still only getting about 20% of the contacts that are not automatically getting into CRM
• Not all the fields on an opportunity are editable on the same screen. Example is interests are changed on the main opportunity Detail screen
• In version 8 there was a more visual representation of parent companies and divisions a separate location. This was removed in version 10. It would also be beneficial to have the ability to see and org chart for the contacts from one company
Publié le 28/02/2019
OnContact CRM Software Solution
Commentaires: Love the people at Workwise! They are top notch. Service is amazing!!!
Avantages: Customer service is over the top excellent. Working with the developers and trainers has been a great experience. They truly listen and understand your individual needs. Very reasonable pricing too. Like the dashboard for daily activities and the fact that you can add activities without them being tied to a contact or company. We've been able to incorporate our custom processes into the CRM system.
Inconvénients: Not as easy to use and navigate as I would like. Would also like to see some canned, but sophisticated reports other than having to do individual searches, i.e. pipeline reporting. The marketing component of the CRM is not very easy to use compared to other systems. We're doing some work arounds.