Pour qui ?
Cloud-based rental management platform that helps small to large car rental businesses to manage customer demands, vehicle availability, loan agreements along with other business operations.
Notes moyennes4 avis
- Note globale 3 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 3.5 / 5
- Service client 2.5 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 3.5 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 2.5 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- Prix Contact TSD Rental for pricing details.
- Version gratuite Non
- Version d'essai gratuite Non
Cloud, SaaS, web
Mobile (iOS natif)
Mobile (Android natif)
Service de support permanent (réponse directe)
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- TSD Rental
- Fondé en 1983
En savoir plus sur TSD RENTAL
TSD is #1 Provider of Vehicle Management Software and Technology and has specialized in solutions for the vehicle rental and fleet management business for more than 25 years. TSD's web-based software includes TSD RENTAL.NET, TSD LOANER, EDiCAR, electronic insurance replacement reservation system, and REZCENTRAL, a rate management tool. TSD provides on-demand hosted solutions (SaaS), providing rental operators and dealerships with application and database access over the internet.
TSD RENTAL - Fonctionnalités
- Facturation fractionnée
- Gestion de la flotte
- Gestion des amendes
- Gestion des réservations
- Suivi des véhicules
- Tables de taux
Avis les plus utiles sur TSD RENTAL
Publié le 24/01/2017
Good software but wouldn't recommend.
We've been with TSd for a few years now and we are now considering moving to another company. The overall software is great with lots of features.
1. The sales team is really aggressive to get your business, but once they do, you are on your own. Very little training involved, other than the online help page.
2. Customer support is helpful over the phone with general questions, but once you have a functionality issue, they open a ticket and you will never hear back from them.
3. There is a major disconnect between the departments within the company: once you place a sales order to add a feature, it takes weeks and weeks before it gets implemented. You have to make many phone calls before you get someone's attention.
4. It is VERY expensive. A lot of features (ex. integrate to accounting software, form design change, mobile app, credit card processing functionality, website reservation, etc.) costs an arm and a leg.
Every new location, every new user costs money. I feel like if I call to ask questions I would get charged for it.
5. The technology is old and not compatible with MAC. We were forced to switch our computers in more than 10 locations to PC to make it compatible with the digital signature pad. By the time you invest in all these upgrades and features you are deeply invested in their software, which makes it difficult to leave.
Publié le 26/11/2018
Good loaner/rental system
Avantages: It has helped us keep our rental fleet organized and helps make sure everyone has the same documentation for customers to sign.
Inconvénients: We have had issues with web browsers in the past, mainly due to Internet Explorer updates. These have largely been resolved now that TSD is compatible with Chrome.
Publié le 21/03/2018
Have used TSDRental for several years with little training.
Avantages: Short learning curve to complete rental contracts. Software has depreciation tables set up for your inventory to help you decide when its time to turn inventory. It feeds into our Dealer Management Software which allows us to automate journal entries into accounting
Inconvénients: Lack of training on total software package . This may be due to our company not TSDRentals. If I couldn't learn it on my own support will help.
Publié le 24/03/2014
Unpleasant people - and don't try to use it for RV rental management!
Commentaires: Very old, clunky software. We paid a lot to get it set up plus outrageous monthly fees. The fields in the rental agreement never populate properly. We lost tons of money because customers won't pay the agreed extra mileage fees because the field for extra mileage in TSD picks random numbers to assign as the mileage, rather than our clear-cut mileage tiers (on the screen it is correct, but it does not print correctly). Everything you want to do requires wading through numerous pages of the software to get to the thing you want to print, and it is all very slow. I don't know if this works well for car rental companies, but it is not good for RV rental companies.