Notes moyennes4 avis
- Note globale 3 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 3.5 / 5
- Service client 2.5 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 3.5 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 2.5 / 5
Informations sur le produit
Cloud, SaaS, web
Service de support permanent (réponse directe)
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- TSD Rental
- Fondé en 1983
En savoir plus sur TSD RENTAL
TSD is #1 Provider of Vehicle Management Software and Technology and has specialized in solutions for the vehicle rental and fleet management business for more than 25 years. TSD's web-based software includes TSD RENTAL.NET, TSD LOANER, EDiCAR, electronic insurance replacement reservation system, and REZCENTRAL, a rate management tool. TSD provides on-demand hosted solutions (SaaS), providing rental operators and dealerships with application and database access over the internet.
TSD RENTAL - Fonctionnalités
- Facturation fractionnée
- Gestion de la flotte
- Gestion des amendes
- Gestion des réservations
- Suivi des véhicules
- Tables de taux
Avis les plus utiles sur TSD RENTAL
Publié le 24/01/2017
Good software but wouldn't recommend.
We've been with TSd for a few years now and we are now considering moving to another company. The overall software is great with lots of features.
1. The sales team is really aggressive to get your business, but once they do, you are on your own. Very little training involved, other than the online help page.
2. Customer support is helpful over the phone with general questions, but once you have a functionality issue, they open a ticket and you will never hear back from them.
3. There is a major disconnect between the departments within the company: once you place a sales order to add a feature, it takes weeks and weeks before it gets implemented. You have to make many phone calls before you get someone's attention.
4. It is VERY expensive. A lot of features (ex. integrate to accounting software, form design change, mobile app, credit card processing functionality, website reservation, etc.) costs an arm and a leg.
Every new location, every new user costs money. I feel like if I call to ask questions I would get charged for it.
5. The technology is old and not compatible with MAC. We were forced to switch our computers in more than 10 locations to PC to make it compatible with the digital signature pad. By the time you invest in all these upgrades and features you are deeply invested in their software, which makes it difficult to leave.
Publié le 26/11/2018
Good loaner/rental system
Avantages: It has helped us keep our rental fleet organized and helps make sure everyone has the same documentation for customers to sign.
Inconvénients: We have had issues with web browsers in the past, mainly due to Internet Explorer updates. These have largely been resolved now that TSD is compatible with Chrome.