Pour qui ?
Physicians, physician executives, clinical managers, practice managers, office managers, office administrators, healthcare executives, nurse practitioners, physician assistants
Notes moyennes506 avis
- Note globale 4 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4 / 5
- Service client 4 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 3.5 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- Version gratuite Non
- Version d'essai gratuite Non
Cloud, SaaS, web
Service de support permanent (réponse directe)
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Fondé en 1999
En savoir plus sur AdvancedPM
AdvancedPM includes medical scheduling, billing, reporting and an entire suite of productivity-enhancement tools to help streamline the business side of your practice. Our practice management solution creates a positive experience for your front desk while increasing cash flow. Each click, feature and flow is designed for peak staff efficiency, cost management and patient satisfaction. Healthier practice = healthier patients.
AdvancedPM - Fonctionnalités
- Conforme HIPAA
- Dossier médical informatisé et partagé
- Dossiers patients
- Facturation des patients
- Gestion des réclamations
- Gestion des stocks
- Inscription de patients
- Planification des médecins
- Planification des patients
- Portail des patients
- Prescription électronique
- Prise en charge de plusieurs bureaux
- Prise en charge de plusieurs médecins
- Vérification de l'admissibilité à l'assurance
Avis les plus utiles sur AdvancedPM
Publié le 21/03/2018
Not ready for mental health
Commentaires: If you're looking for a powerful billing platform this may be a good system for you to consider. However, if you're looking for a full PM/EHR system to manage a mental health practice this system is not ready and costs too much for what you get.
- Great billing platform with many ways to keep track of claims and payments
- We're able to manage 3 locations with a single system
- The system overall has a lot of great capability and most of the functionality we were looking for in a PM/EHR system. However, as noted below there are issues with how some of these capabilities work.
- Templates can be customized
- The EHR is not user friendly and leads to many new users creating notes that are not connected to a session as well as multiple redundant notes for a session.
- There is no easy way to track missing notes other than going session by session for each chart
- The standard reports are generally not very helpful as they provide few ways to customize and filter. The filters that are present are often not logical ways to filter data. What's more frustrating is that there are actually more useful reports that are in the system but they cost additional money to be added to a user's key. For example, a common filter type is to filter a range of providers alphabetically. AdvancedInsight does provide an enhanced reporting capability (for an extra cost) that relies on Internet Explorer and MS Silverlight all of which are old technologies. It is also somewhat difficult and time consuming to learn and still does not provide the ability to customize reports in the standard report capability. For that you have to pay AMD to make the changes or to add the report that already exists to your key.
- Printing chart notes requires a time consuming process of creating a Microsoft Word Merge template for each note template and then printing each note one by one. The Word Merge templates are complex to create and manage.
- Our sales rep guaranteed us a 95% first pass acceptance rate. After 7 months we are at 89%. There are several reasons for this and the company has provided us a credit but don't be fooled by the promises of their sales team.
- Adding new providers can take up to a month. Again we have been promised a 24 hour turn around time and yet sometimes have to wait weeks to get new providers added to our system. Note: we have the ability to add Users but only AMD can add providers.
Publié le 17/01/2018
PM is great, EHR is just okay
Commentaires: Overall, I am very happy with the PM and "2-3 out of 5" happy with the EHR. Once you become familiar with the difficult quirks, it just becomes second nature. However, what is "second nature" for me now would be appalling to someone who is familiar with a most customizable, more user-friendly EHR.
Avantages: The scheduling part of Advanced MD is so intuitive. To move an appointment, just click, select "move", and click on the date and time you want instead. I like how you can customize the time intervals, color code appointment types, and assign each a default length of time. Adding a patient is easy. Making billing notes, sending messages/tasks, entering patient info, are all quick and simple. There are nice features in the EHR, such as being able to pull in medication history from a national database, look up pharmacies, customize acronyms and use pull-down menus to drop in often-used phrases.
Inconvénients: Actually customizing the templates is quite difficult if you have not been formally trained by Advanced MD specialists, which costs extra. Trying to figure it out yourself online via training videos is next to impossible because it is not customized to your situation. Also, finding training videos to answer specific questions is also near impossible. In order to print a note out, you have to select a "WordMerge" option from a menu, then click several times until a word document opens up, which you can THEN print. Far too many clicks just to print out a note, in my opinion. I have not found a simple way to print out all of a patient's notes, so I end up repeating this process many times when an entire medical record is requested -- VERY time consuming. Advanced MD offers all sorts of conferences and trainings, but they all cost outrageous amounts of money, and most are in a location where you would have to travel to get there. I wish training was more accessible and not so costly. I wish creating templates were more intuitive and more easily done by a regular run-of-the-mill user.