Description de Trakstar Perform
Le logiciel d'évaluation des performances de Trakstar aide les équipes de ressources humaines ainsi que votre entreprise à gérer les commentaires, les objectifs et les avis. Vous pouvez générer des formulaires d'évaluation personnalisés, définir des objectifs INTELLIGENTS et créer des workflows flexibles pour répondre aux besoins de votre entreprise. La rétroaction à 360 degrés/générée par plusieurs évaluateurs est en option. L'ensemble complet de fonctionnalités de Trakstar et son interface visuellement attrayante sont proposés à un tarif abordable. Sa mise en œuvre est personnalisable en fonction de vos préférences. Trakstar propose une version d'essai gratuite, un devis ou une démo en direct effectuée par une personne réelle.
Qui utilise Trakstar Perform ?
Les entreprises intéressées par le plus puissant des logiciels d'évaluation des performances.
Trakstar Perform ne vous convainc pas tout à fait ?
Comparer avec une alternative populaire
Alternatives à Trakstar Perform
Avis sur Trakstar Perform
Trakstar is a star!!
Commentaires : Since installation we have drastically improved the consistency and timeliness of staff reviews. Also love the goals and objectives.
Customer service/support is great. I haven’t had many issues, but when I did support was fast and even followed up a day later to make sure things were still fine. My issues were user related. The software is solid!
The reporting is a bit limited. Might be nice to have the ability to create some customized reports.
Alternatives envisagées :
Easy to use performance management system
Commentaires : Overall, I think it's a great system and so much better than the one we had before. As mentioned, it's easy to use and to navigate, and the customer service team is very quick to respond to any questions. As an administrator, I love being able to log in as others in order to see what they're seeing - it makes my life easier.
The best feature about this software is its ease of use. A few of our employees aren't very technologically-minded, and they have no problem navigating the system and completing their reviews. It's simple and straightforward and offers a lot of flexibility.
We're just starting to use the Goals portion of the software, and, as a company, we're a bit on the conservative side, and we'd rather not have the employees be able to create their own measurements. It's great to have that feature, but there should also be a way to turn it off if we don't want it.
Bad - Horrible UI/UX that you will pay for over and over again
Lot of issues here that I want to point out with this software:
1) This software does not do corrective actions or Performance Improvement Plans, they try to tell you that it does in the sales presentations, but this software does not do it. They will tell you about a work around, but it is so complex and contrived that your managers will never use it, I promise.
2) We were trying to get the software to allow us to do a 6 month check-in, so essentially our managers would be able to meet with our employees halfway to their annual review and check in to see how they were coming along, not to be rated, but just a checkup to see how things were going. Sounds easy, right? Well, you'd be wrong on that too, and so was I. They launched into a super complex work around, which again was way more complex than any of my managers would ever need or be able to use.
3) Whenever I first looked at signing up to use this software, I liked the seemingly easy and simple to use interface that I had seen on demos and on videos on youtube. I thought, well, it's just about loading in positions and job data, then I should be off and running with this system. Well, their estimate for getting setup is typically at least 3 months, that should tell you something. I thought that they would just be doing a lot of hand holding, turns out that what they were really doing is making up for a poor UI and UX in their system. It is next to impossible to anticipate where to go, what to click, etc. They try to make up for it with their training, but it just seemed to frustrate me more that they wouldn't fix the clear weaknesses and complexness of their interface to suit the customer. They would rather spend an hour training you on how to do something super complex, and oh, by the way, if you mention to them that something is complex, unnecessary, or just plain not intuitive, instead of take the feedback, they actually get defensive and back up their reasoning for doing whatever they are doing in a totally illogical and contrived way. They need to take a page from Google and Apple and go back to the drawing board with their system and design something from the ground up that is EASY TO USE.
4) Scoring for employees is extremely complex and contrived, just ask them to show it to you in the sales process, you will see I could write more, but I ran out of room, check out JuvodHR if you are looking for a better solution, that's where I went.
Not really much to like, to be quite honest
5) There is this wonderful background jobs pop-up that pops up every time that you do ANYTHING in the application, I'm serious. You have to dismiss it manually every time, it is ridiculous, unnecessary, and very annoying. 6) There is no simple way to have them tie any type of notes or issues with an employee back to a part of their job description that it is supposed to match. Which, is really the basis of why you are keeping records for corrective actions, notices, etc, to protect yourself from an employee if you have to terminate for performance based reasons/issues. 7) If you have employees who don't sit at a desk or have their own computer, this system is not for you. It does not offer you a way to accommodate those employees. Again, they will talk about a solution or work around, but again, don't be fooled, they have no solution here either.
Réponse de l'équipe de Trakstar
il y a 7 ans
It's disappointing to have a customer feel this way. In our exchanges with Grant, I wish we'd been able to find more common ground. Grant, thanks for sharing your thoughts. They are important to us. Sincerely, Julie Rieken
Higher Educational - Trakstar Review
Commentaires : The Customer Service experience is the best. They are very responsive by both phone and email.
The ease of use is the best feature of the software.
The goals - we had to do a work around and are using "measurements," and although this works, it makes it a little touchy when it comes to referring new users to the Trakstar support pages.
Trakstar makes annual appraisals as easy as 1 - 2 - 3
Commentaires : This software has enabled us to track employee progress and performance year over year. It has been very valuable to our company as it allows us to archive a history of employee appraisals and doesn't require a paper process. This is a must-have for any business serious about the employee appraisal process.
I like the ability to set goals, apply company-wide performance metrics and the ability to gather a history of appraisals over time so you can measure and track employee performance.
The workflow could be a little clearer. Sometimes its confusing how to manage each appraisal. There is a unique archiving system that seems like it should be simpler than it is.
Logiciel trouvé dans
- Logiciels de gestion du personnel
- Logiciels de planification de la relève
- Logiciels de retour d'information à 360 degrés
- Logiciels de gestion des talents
- Logiciels OKR (Objectives and Key Results)
- Systèmes de gestion de la performance
- Logiciels d'engagement des collaborateurs
- Logiciels de ressources humaines