par FM:Systems4.2/5 59 avis Écrivez votre avis !
Pour qui ?
La suite est utilisée dans le monde entier aussi bien par de petites et moyennes entreprises que par de grandes sociétés classées au Fortune 100. FM:Systems enregistre un taux de rétention de la clientèle de 97 % et un taux de satisfaction client de 98 %.
Notes moyennes59 avis
- Note globale 4.2/5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4/5
- Service client 4.4/5
- Fonctionnalités 4.1/5
- Rapport qualité-prix 4.2/5
Informations sur le produit
- Version gratuite Non
- Essai gratuit Non
Cloud, SaaS, web
Formation en ligne en direct
Service de support permanent (réponse directe)
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Fondé en 1984
En savoir plus sur FM:Interact
Pour aider les équipes en charge des installations à gérer efficacement les portefeuilles de bâtiments les plus exigeants, FM:Systems a créé la suite de gestion des espaces de travail FM:Interact. FM:Interact est une suite intégrée de puissants outils web de gestion des installations qui permet aux entreprises d'améliorer la gestion de leurs espaces, occupations, biens, déménagements, entretiens, baux et propriétés. Grâce à cette solution, les équipes peuvent échanger des informations en toute sécurité et gérer plus efficacement les processus liés aux installations qui exercent un impact sur l'ensemble de l'entreprise.
FM:Interact - Fonctionnalités
- Aménagement d'espace
- Gestion de la durabilité
- Gestion de la maintenance
- Gestion de projets
- Gestion des ressources
- Gestion locative
- Planification des salles
- Fonctions pour bureaux
- Fonctions pour vente au détail
- Gestion de l'occupation
- Gestion de la conception
- Gestion des changements
- Planification des étagères
- Plans et cartes de sol
- Réservation d'espace
- Suivi et analyse de l'utilisation
- Biens commerciaux
- Gestion de l'espace
- Gestion des fournisseurs
- Gestion des immobilisations
- Gestion des incidents
- Gestion des inspections
- Gestion des ordres de travail
- Gestion des stocks
- Gestion des visiteurs
- Gestion des équipements
- Maintenance préventive
- Planification des installations
- Planification des salles
- Pour écoles
- Propriétés résidentielles
Avis les plus utiles sur FM:Interact
Publié le 06/02/2018
User friendly, powerful, well priced and great customer support!
Commentaires: Able to easily track our real estate portfolio and run reports in real time.
- Easy and intuitive to setup, use and maintain
- Can be used out-of-the-box, no customization needed (unless you want something special)
- Well priced (no hidden cost, unlike many of the big, enterprise systems)
- Modular system, so you only pay for the modules you need
- Very responsive (and effective!) customer support
- FMS keeps adding new features
- Provides self-host and hosted options
Inconvénients: It is only compatible with AutoCAD or their own CAD software. We use a different CAD software and so we had to spend extra $ to get a compatible CAD software.
Publié le 07/02/2018
Great solution for centralizing all facets of the Facilities world into a single, robust platform
Avantages: As an IT Administrator of the tool, we are able to easily configure the application to support the different Facilities processes. The general model of the tool revolves around the few key concepts of Facilities Management and everything can be built out from there (space, maintenance, real estate, etc.) allowing for customized processes while still keeping the data centralized. This allows for reporting and analysis at a detailed level (perfect for engineers, space planners, property administrators, etc.) as well as at higher levels for Facilities Managers and Executives. FM Systems, as a company, provides various tools for IT admins to manage and create in the tool including an amazing customer portal with all documentation, blogs, forums, and webinars that allow for constant learning and communication with both the company and other FM Systems users. In addition, when customer support is needed, the team is knowledgeable, friendly, and easy to contact. I also like how the user experience can be tailored to accommodate different skill sets and job descriptions. There are many functional components that most software packages would require an IT skill set to be able to execute. With FM:Interact, things like customizing a view, writing/scheduling/running reports, etc. are easy enough that, with a little training, we are able to empower the business to make the solution their own. We are also able to "turn these things off" for users that don't need them.
Inconvénients: Our implementation is currently hosted on-premise. While the IT overhead of hosting the software is not high (especially compared to other solutions), I do want to explore the option of FM hosting to further reduce that overhead. This will allow us to take advantage of the updates faster and get the latest-and-greatest features into the business' hands.
Publié le 13/09/2018
JLL Occupancy Planning
Commentaires: Better reporting and graphic views than Archibus
Avantages: Web based. Graphic views. Occupancy Zones. Scenario Planning.
1) Scenario Planning Block & Stack needs to be able to sync (refresh) with live production data of occupied buildings during scenario planning duration. Live space assignments (New hires and departures) are not updated in the scenario, so accurate planning based upon open/occupied seats is not possible without keeping track manually in separate system. Should also be able to ONLY promote moves for actual people, and not have to include Open position seat assignments in the move planner as new hires, when the people do not exist yet?
2) Cannot move people in and out of Occupancy Zones or Locker Asset module using Move Planner Module. I believe move people in and out of Occupancy Zones using Move Planner Module (posted moves) will be coming this year. Would be great if locker assignment (associated with zone assignments) could somehow be connected to Move Planner module as option.
3) Portfolio Summary report should include vacant Occupancy (Mobile) Zone physical desk counts. This way client can get easy accurate total physical occupied and vacant desk counts of vacant (room) desks and vacant desks assigned to an Occupancy zone, without the zone ratio factored in?
Publié le 24/08/2018
Commentaires: Overall, technical support is great but the cost for support is ridiculous. Support is not always willing to help with upgrades and patches.
AutoCAD Integration is seamless.
Floor Plan viewing is easy.
Reporting is difficult to set up. You almost need a coding background. They are not beginner level friendly
Tables are confusing to navigate which, Example naming of Items in A0, N0 tables and what items corespond to one another.
Lack of tutorials
Publié le 16/02/2018
I have been a client for over 6 years we use it for space planning , asset management and facility
Commentaires: Because of the ease of use we were able to role this out to a larger user group , which help decentralize some of Facility Managements work load . Move Coordinators for each department can submit move requests that just need approval from Facilities the data is all input buy the user. Seating plans are easily viewed on line and employee directories all employees to find an employees location easily .
Avantages: Easy to use , can be configured to your business, ASP is reliable , you only buy the modules you need . FM Systems provides great customer support services I have had great experiences
Inconvénients: We have been very happy with the product the new product releases have really improved usability and performance . The only con is making multiple entries is very cumbersome you can only make one change at a time. For example when entering an asset there is no copy feature when adding multiple or when editing space type you need to edit each record form. It would be nice to use a spread sheet view in addition to a form view to enter records . For large changes FM Systems support services can do batch uploads .