Oracle HCM Cloud
Pour qui ?
Clients de taille moyenne et grandes entreprises.
Notes moyennes44 avis
- Note globale 4 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 3.5 / 5
- Service client 3.5 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 3.5 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- Version gratuite Non
- Version d'essai gratuite Oui
Cloud, SaaS, web
Mobile (iOS natif)
Mobile (Android natif)
Formation en ligne en direct
Service de support permanent (réponse directe)
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Fondé en 1977
Oracle HCM Cloud - Fonctionnalités
- Calcul de la rémunération
- Gestion des bonus
- Modélisation des plans de rémunération
- Planification des salaires
- Programmes d'avantages
- Programmes de récompenses des employés
- Relevés de rémunération
- Évaluation de la rémunération
- Conformité fiscale
- Formulaire W-2/ 1099
- Gestion des avantages
- Impression de chèques
- Portail libre-service
- Prise en charge de plusieurs pays
- Prise en charge de plusieurs états
- Rapports de paie
- Saisie sur salaire
- Suivi 401(k)
- Suivi des vacances/congés
- Versement direct
- Base de données des employés
- Feedback à 360 degrés
- Gestion de la paie
- Gestion des avantages
- Gestion des congés
- Gestion des performances
- Gestion des rémunérations
- Gestion du recrutement
- Gestion du temps et des absences
- Intégration des employés
- Portail libre-service
- Profils des employés
- Suivi des candidatures
Avis les plus utiles sur Oracle HCM Cloud
Publié le 12/06/2019
Oracle Cloud HCM Review- as an Implementor
The Product drastically changes the reach and decision making abilities of the HR and Managers with all the right information at the right time.
you get notifications and alerts on email, to take action, and you can act on the notifications on your email Truly for a modern HR its a modern HR system
1) Very Robust system
2) Complete Suite for all HR
3) Workforce Mobility as being on Cloud, Access to critical HR Functions on the GO
4) Compliant with Local Legislation, provided support for compliance, regular Updates takes care of any changes in legislative rules
5) Out of the Box Analytics with powerful OTBI tool
6) Enables HR and Mangers to engage workforce and keep track of overall health of the Organization
7) Effective Visualization tools like workforce Modelling with a view of cost and benefits analysis for moving workforce with in the enterprise
8) Very Secure system with top-notch security features, using Roles and Ip addresses
9) Audit capacity which is big pro, system can audit almost eveything with in, and audit trails are always kept,
10) Global System with Best Practice process compliance
1) Oracle Fusion Time and Labor module is not fully matured, needs improvement in UI and workings
2) Payroll supported only for limited number of countries
3) No Post payroll Tax filing support for US
4) The system has many check points where the system asks for confirmation, this can be annoying sometimes
Publié le 17/01/2019
Solution that should be more innovative in the emerging market.
Commentaires: This software can come to give a tough fight in the corporate structures as the other virtualization solutions and clouds its creator has been doing.
Avantages: This solution is very innovative for new business structures in its human resources areas, has many benefits in the management of human talent, this solution is under study to be implemented in the organization for which I work, even though they already exist in CLOUD HCM ORACLE generates many positive expectations, both for the area of analysis of the benefits implemented by the company, which has a good coverage of the remunerations to the processes generated by the worker. And its portability is very feasible, the online work is excellent to organize them remotely and updated immediately.
Inconvénients: So far, the cons of this software is based on creating enough credibility to reinforce its use, that is, it must compete in a market already strengthened with other applications, so it must demonstrate better features and not compete with the one that already exists. continue to innovate and try to improve the interface and the collection processes to be flashy before the other software.
Publié le 06/12/2017
The Best HR solution for any organisation either on premises or on cloud.
Commentaires: Over all is an excellent product to work on.
Avantages: It is an excellent product and it is having excellent feature for configuration as per customer requirement and lots of add on feature for the organisation support to make the work easy. In a single word Best Product with value for money.
Inconvénients: Some areas need to be looked into and necessary changes nee dot be done. Like Shift scheduling, leave management.
Publié le 21/03/2018
On hcm cloud for 2 years. Things are improving.
Avantages: I do like the cloud technology very much. It drives the right conversations withinn our business. Things are improving. We have been on HCM Cloud for two years now.
Inconvénients: So far it has been the stability, bugs coming out of releases, the user interface is limited. Things are getting better and the things I am seeing are improving.
Publié le 12/12/2017
Difficult Implementation, Not Intuitive and Low User Acceptance
Avantages: Cloud based and offers many features for on boarding and employee management. Everything is able to be managed through the cloud portal
Inconvénients: In practice the portal was always slow, and users found the layout confusing. We offered many training sessions to employees, but even after being shown how to perform functions many users were confused. HR did not like the solution and found the difficulty of use and performance issues outweighed the full feature set.