Adobe Creative Cloud
Notes moyennes3 881 avis
- Note globale 4.5 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4 / 5
- Service client 4 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4.5 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 4 / 5
Informations sur le produit
Informations sur l'éditeur
En savoir plus sur Adobe Creative Cloud
Environnement de conception unifié pour la publication en version imprimée, sur le web et sur les appareils mobiles.
Adobe Creative Cloud - Fonctionnalités
- Base de données d'images
- Visualisation de données
- Éditeur d'images
Avis les plus utiles sur Adobe Creative Cloud
Publié le 02/05/2019
Why I cancelled my Adobe CC subscription
Commentaires: My experience with the Adobe CC payment plan was very poor. Upfront payments for single packages are no longer available with Adobe. You have to sign up for yearly subscriptions for a suit of packages. The yearly subscription auto renews with no prior warning. There is no-where on your personal account page where you can request an alert to be sent, before payments are due to be taken out. When I tried to cancel a yearly auto renewal (several days after the payment was removed from my account) I was told this was not possible. In order to cancel my subscription and get a refund I had to contact their help desk and literally, threaten them with lawyers. I subsequently found a major American consumer complaints website and lodged my experiences with Adobe. There was a long list of similar stories and complaints by other people. My opinion of Adobe CC is a that their payment plan is restrictive, secretive and very user unfriendly. In today's world of customer friendly products, Adobe CC stands out as old fashion and frankly unacceptable. I have since moved on to the Affinity suit and couldn't be happier. One-off up-front payments, high quality software and great customer service. Frankly I think Adobe is a dinosaur. Large studios who don't care about payment plans are a thing of the past. The majority of creative work is currently being done by individuals working in the 'gig economy'.
Avantages: This is very high quality software that offers a vast range of functionality. It is stable, efficiently constructed and updated continuously. Extensive education is available (via a paid Linda.com subscription). The different packages (photoshop, premier pro, audition) all integrate reasonably well. I would imagine that it's equivalent to any of the software packages currently used by professionals working at the top level of the graphics and animation industry.
Inconvénients: This is very high end software, that offers a vast array of options. The average blogger or photography enthusiast will only (in my opinion) only use a small range of the functions available. Be aware, the more functionality any software has, the longer it takes to learn how to use it. I found creating a short movie clip for my website draining and unnecessarily complex. The same experience held with photoshop. While the range of features that Adobe CC offers is astonishing, the time it took me to understand how to use them, was frankly not worth the results.
Publié le 27/04/2019
Adobe Creative Cloud - A Synonym for creativity
Commentaires: Overall experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is awesome. Many a times I have to design the brochures, flyers and design rich documents as per the client requirement. Hence this CC bundle is very much useful for me.
Kudos to Adobe technical/software team. They have bundled the Adobe creative cloud so nicely that it wonderfully caters the end-user needs. I have purchased the license of creative cloud. And I have been benefited greatly.
1) First of all it makes the installation process very easy. Earlier I get confused which .exe to download and install - whether it should be 34 bit or 64 bit, which supporting .dll files I need for execution etc. Creative cloud solved my problem and allows me to choose the custom package for installation.
2) It is good for beginners as well. After installation, we have level by level training kit are available. Training kits and respective modules are so user friendly that a new designer can easily learn about how to use the various tools such as pen tool or how to apply the effects etc.
3) Also, Adobe CC guys keep their library always updated. Whatever is trending in design world, latest font suites are available at the tip of a click.
4) Last but not least - their technical support is awesome. I remember initially there was some issue with my cache memory (or registry as far as I understand), Adobe team remotely logged into my PC using one of the tool and the engineer fixed the issue remotely. And till date software is working fine at my end.
Inconvénients: It seems that software is very heavy, it consumes 10gb of the space (based on the package we choose to install) - but I would go for any lite version, if available.