Description de Tempo Timesheets
Tempo Timesheets est la principale application de gestion du temps dans Jira et elle est au service des équipes de plus de 13 000 entreprises dans plus de 100 pays. Avec Tempo, vous pouvez créer des rapports granulaires en quelques secondes et explorer les données pour obtenir les informations détaillées dont vous avez besoin. Les responsables peuvent vérifier et approuver les feuilles de temps de leur équipe, ainsi qu'analyser des informations de haut niveau sur le travail effectué dans votre entreprise afin de prendre de meilleures décisions commerciales. Convertissez les événements de Google Agenda en journaux de travail pour plus de valeur ajoutée et de productivité.
Qui utilise Tempo Timesheets ?
Tempo Timesheets est au service des entreprises à la recherche d'une solution de suivi du temps facile à utiliser et sophistiquée qui s'intègre parfaitement à Jira.
Tempo Timesheets ne vous convainc pas tout à fait ?
Comparer avec une alternative populaire
Alternatives à Tempo Timesheets
Avis sur Tempo Timesheets
JIRA Cloud TEMPO user
Tempo Timesheets helps you planning and auditing your project duration
Commentaires : I've been using Tempo for over 4 years o maybe more. I actually used since I purchased the JIRA Cloud subscription because it is a nice add on.
Mainly I used integrated with JIRA to measure how much time does it take for the developers to complete the user stories. I also use Timesheet to get the monthly report and from there I manage the billing hours for the developers of our company.
When you download the report in CSV format, there are some fields that are quite confusing. For example, the logged duration of a task is presented as decimal value insted of using a time format.
Alternatives envisagées :
Tempo Timesheets Rocks!
Commentaires : We switched to Jira/Tempo several years ago (from FogBugz) because we needed a development tracking tool with a good time tracking system. We picked Jira Software Cloud first and then selected Tempo Timesheets for time tracking. No regrets with Tempo. Jira has been (and still is) an adventure at times, but Tempo Timesheets has been a solid performer from the start. And it has received significant improvements over time. It's a great choice for my company.
Easy to use. Integrates well with Jira Software Cloud. Reasonably priced.
Not big , but due to Jira changes, it now takes an extra click to get to Tempo time entry in a Jira ticket.
Updates without considering the users needs
Commentaires : Honestly, at this point I work with it because I have no other choice. But I am strongly pushing for us to get a different solution. I was fine until the timesheets were taken away and was hoping for improvements through added features
When I started to work at Kreios 3 years ago, we were already working with Jira/using Tempo Timesheets. We are constantly optimizing our processes and for HR as well as for invoicing I was able to implement standard processes
The recent update I like least because you just simply removed the "timesheets" feature and replaced it with "my work" which isn't anything but the reports filtered down to a person. So it wasn't a feature added but a major feature taken away. We had to instruct people on what they had to do different, we had to adapt our own accounting software that imports timesheets automattically, time tracking during weeks or months has become harder. I was honestly very upset about that. Another thing I don't like is that export feature isn't flexible enough. Also lines are cut off when there at the end of a page, no matter how you try to do it, if the export is too long. So they're not reliable (Monthly export for payroll)
Alternatives envisagées :
Best timesheets tracker ever
Commentaires : We could not find any systems that are easy to use and could support billable and non-billable type of time entries. Tempo delivered big time and the ease of which you can add time entries, swap them out with other tickets or edit other user's timesheets and update them is simply AMAZING.
- VERY easy way to add time to your Jira service desk tickets - Very easily set up via the admin panel - Integrates with groups and roles - BEST time plugin I have ever used (across multiple systems) - Price point is GREAT (We use a hosted server setup) - Editing staff timesheets is a breeze...I have never used a system that os so easy to use.
- The budget period is only per month. There is no option to set other time periods, ie qaurterly, yearly etc. (this is a very big one) - Have to set up organizations again. It should integrate with the "Customer" list in jira service desk. (Very minor) - Does not have an option for rounding time to the nearest quarter of an hour (very minor) - Does not provide budget alerts (this is a very big one) - The settings screen can use some love and explanation
Alternatives envisagées :
Commentaires : Our Professional Services thrives on this. When you are looking for the over/under on your portfolio of projects, and need the insights as to when you are approaching capacity, Tempo Timesheets becomes critical for our organization.
Ease of use and reporting functionality are key drivers for project accounting. Tempo Timesheets is easy enough to use for the daily user, but still sophisticated enough to use for executive views.
Nothing that hasn't been addressed in recent releases.
Logiciel trouvé dans
- Logiciels de gestion du personnel
- Outils de gestion du temps
- Logiciels de gestion de portefeuille de projets
- Logiciels de planification stratégique
- Logiciels pour support client
- Logiciels de service client
- Outils DevOps
- Logiciels APS (Advanced Planning and Scheduling)
- Logiciels de suivi de projet
- Logiciels de surveillance des employés
- Outils ITSM
- Outils de gestion de projet agile
- Logiciels de gestion des talents
- Logiciels de gestion d'équipe
- Logiciels de pointage
- Logiciels de productivité
- Logiciels de gestion de projet informatique
- Logiciels pour centres de services
- Logiciels de suivi des notes de frais
- Logiciels de PSA (Professional Services Automation)