Description de Hospitable.com
Les outils de Smartbnb offrent une fiabilité inégalée, y compris par le biais de connexions natives rapides à Airbnb et HomeAway/VRBO.
Les hôtes utilisent Smartbnb pour créer des messages automatiques à l'allure authentique et sincère pour leurs invités, leur permettant ainsi de rester en contact et de leur répondre à toute heure de la journée, en toute simplicité.
Smartbnb comprend également des fonctionnalités de délégation/notification de tâches, d'agenda unifié, de synchronisation des prix, d'outils de sélection des invités, parmi de nombreuses innovations en matière d'accueil.
Qui utilise Hospitable.com ?
Propriétaires de biens ou responsables qui dirigent entre deux et plus de 5 000 propriétés.
Où peut-on déployer Hospitable.com ?
Cloud, SaaS, web, Android (mobile), iPhone (mobile)
Hospitable.com en vidéos et en images
Comparez le prix du logiciel Hospitable.com avec ses alternatives
À partir de
Fonctionnalités - Hospitable.com
- Automatisation du marketing
- Base de données de clients
- Booking Management
- Communications avec les invités
- Gestion de l'expérience invité
- Gestion de la disponibilité
- Gestion de site web
- Gestion des calendriers
- Gestion des canaux
- Gestion des cartes de crédit
- Gestion des commissions
- Gestion des contacts
- Gestion des e-mails
- Gestion des factures
- Gestion des fournisseurs
- Gestion des leads
- Gestion des modèles
- Gestion des ordres de travail
- Gestion des prix et des marges
- Gestion des remises
- Gestion des réservations
- Gestion des stocks
- Gestion des taux de facturation
- Gestion des tâches
- Gestion des tâches ménagères
- Gestion multicanal
- Importation et exportation de données
- Intégration WordPress
- Intégration de sites web
- Intégrations de tiers
- Modèles d'e-mails
- Modèles personnalisables
- Notifications en temps réel
- Paiements électroniques
- Pour locations saisonnières
- Prise en charge de plusieurs devises
- Rapports et statistiques
- Rapports personnalisables
- Relevés de propriétaires
- Réservation de chambres
- Réservation en ligne
- Synchronisation de données
- Tableau de bord d'activités
- Traitement des cartes de crédit
- Traitement des paiements
Alternatives à Hospitable.comPlus d'alternatives à Hospitable.com
Gain money, gain time
automatisation des messages. Gain de temps énorme.
Le logiciel est uniquement disponible en anglais.
Phenomenal - I have tried it all - finally a company that deserves 5 stars in so many ways
Commentaires : This company solved most of my problems I was looking to solve by looking for a channel manager. I had created 150k/year of sales from just airbnb in just a year and new I needed to scale my biz, but I also knew I would not be able to handle more administrative work without finding a way to delegate and automate more fully. I knew I needed to scale to different marketplaces, VRBO, then flipkey, then booking.com... but knew I needed an integrative software to manage that process. I hunted and hunted, I reviewed 50 or 60 tools, pricing structures, features, claims, I tried 20 free trials, I actually set up 8 different tools, until I finally tried this one. While every other tool had a fundamental problem - profoundly over charging, taking a % of your company ( % of sales ), broken essential features like chat features ( tokeet ), broken import/export/linked listing features ( guesty )... this one didnt. Superhost tools was an exception - solid little tool for what it does, but SmartBNB does the same stuff - BETTER... specifically superhost tools automates communication - which is sometimes profoundly out of context but better then nothing, and smartBNB enables review of scheduled messages, which lets you edit them to fit to context. It literally does almost EVERYTHING I could have wanted, but BETTER. While the calendar feature needs a simple fix ( scrolling is the only workable means for that for ease of use like Airbnb ) - THIS is the app to set up and follow.
- $7/listing - No setup costs - Enabled automation of 90% of my communications - I can review communications that are scheduled automatically BEFORE they go out - They don't want a percentage of my COMPANY to provide a killer service ( no % of sales model ) - They are under priced and over deliver - They under sell and overdeliver I have tried SO many tools!! Guesty and Tokeet were so glitchy they cost me money to try to setup. Guesty wanted $1000 just to set me up AND a PERCENTAGE OF MY COMPANY ( % of gross sales ) STAY AWAY from any company like that! Wheelhouse automated my prices, for a PERCENTAGE OF MY COMPANY - meh. Guesty promised to scale my ads and failed miserably. Tokeet's chat feature was garbage, but import/export listing feature was awesome. In the end, you can only hook up one channel manager to your airbnb account, so if your like me, you have got to decide on one at a time. I have tried 8 and reviewed 50-60... and Im done looking. SmartBNB delivered in almost every way I could have wanted. - Dirt cheap for what you get - Perfect communications channel w guests ( I am super picky ) - Seamless automated messages WITH THE ABILITY TO REVIEW THEM BEFORE THEY GO OUT - Bad Review strategies and are automated, rational, and effective - Almost instant, and intelligent customer service - Killer Documentation that actually trains you and almost never confuses you - Phenomenal - like off the charts phenomenal customer service tools.
- The calendar viewing is weak. Its fine because you can just use Airbnbs... but to improve it guys: clicking to go to the next month? Really? You cant scroll to Jan 15th to feb 15th? Fix that. Make it scroll like airbnbs please immediately. I don't touch that, but again, its not really a point against the company because you don't actually need to use it, I can get everything from the airbnb cal with info imported via Ical from the other sites.
I couldn't have scaled from $200,000 to $2 million without Hospitable
When I first started scaling and became a 3-home operation nearly overnight, I was really struggling to keep up with effective communication to my guests. I had dozens of note documents for each property on my iPhone for things like; Check-in instructions, the first morning follow up message, Check-out instructions, etc. I would have to copy/paste these into the messaging apps and found myself making frequent, detrimental errors such as sending check-in instructions for the wrong house to a guest. Another major challenge I was running into before Hospitable was that I couldn't travel easily or do anything that wouldn't have strong cell phone service because I always had to be available to send check-in/out messages to my guests. Hospitable solved all of this and more. After a few weeks using the platform I went from thinking I hit my ceiling at owning and operating 3 homes, to believing I could effectively manage 15 or more. Fast forward to today and my company, Good Life has grown to 8 (soon to be 9) independently owned and managed homes that are all top 10 revenue producers in their respective zip codes, all maintain a 4.9+ overall review, and gets tons of repeat renters. This simply would not be possible without the automated communication SmartBnB enables to our guests and team.
I honestly don't have any cons to list about Hospitable. I signed up for Hospitable and had the automated messages firing to guests and my cleaning team within a few hours thanks to the smooth onboarding flow and pre-built messages that were already populated. I've been using Hospitable for a few years now and have never had issues with it not performing. The few times I've had to contact support about questions, they were lightning quick to respond. It's amazing they don't charge more for this platform, honestly.
Greg and minke J.
Awesome Product for Passive Rental Management
Commentaires : Couldn't run my business without it
Love the automatic question detection Flawless guest and staff messaging Solid pricing/calendar syncing
When bringing on new staff, they don't receive details of existing but future bookings so have to advise manually
Do NOT Trust Smartbnb
Commentaires : Overall, it would be okay software that I would be willing to keep if I could trust the company. If I re-open my Airbnb ever, I will probably choose a different company in the future.
This software automatically sent messages to my guests before they checked in and before they left. (Check-in and Check-out emails).
The worst part is once you sign up, you can't automatically cancel. When you try to cancel it sends you to a customer service representative for them to try to talk you out of cancelling. If you try to just pause your subscription they try to bargain with you to make a great review, and require a screenshot of the review before agreeing to pause the subscription. This is B.S. in my eyes and makes this a VERY SHADY company. Basically the only things this software was really good for was responding immediately to inquiries. It sometimes made conversations awkward, because when potential guests asked questions, it pretends you are really answering and ignoring their questions.
Réponse de l'équipe de smartbnb
il y a 2 ans
Hi Billie, I am happy that you were a happy Smartbnb customer until you were offered a discount. We have temporarily removed the ability to cancel in self-service so that we can advise our customers on the best move forward, either pausing or cancelling their subscription, or benefitting from a discount. This is a decision we have taken so as to be able to support each of our customers throughout this crisis. Under no circumstances would the review be a requirement for a discount to be granted, or a subscription paused or cancelled. After receiving your feedback, I have made sure this was clear to the entire team. Your subscription was therefore cancelled within minutes of you reaching out. Lastly, listening to our user's feedback is an important part of our job, and feedback about the part our product does miss is something that we listen to just as well. Your critical feedback is very valuable to us because it helps us get better. Pierre-Camille Founder & CEO