Description de AdvancedMD for Mental Health
Toutes les fonctionnalités, de facturation, d'engagement clinique et d'engagement des patients dont vous avez besoin pour automatiser votre cabinet de santé mentale en bénéficiant d'un workflow unifié pour chaque rôle.
Informations sur AdvancedMD for Mental Health
Fondé en 1999
Prix de AdvancedMD for Mental Health
AdvancedMD for Mental Health n'est pas disponible en version gratuite et ne propose pas d'essai gratuit. Consultez ci-dessous les informations détaillées concernant le prix de AdvancedMD for Mental Health.
AdvancedMD for Mental Health - Fonctionnalités
Avis sur AdvancedMD for Mental Health
Affichage de 5 avis sur 556
Publié le 06/03/2019
Excellent software for insurance billing
Avantages: A simple to use software for billing insurance claims. We use Practice Fusion and this is one of the few billing softwares that will "talk" to our EMR. The system is simple to set up and the company can have you up and running (using their clearinghouse) within about 4 weeks. Customer support is good. They respond quickly. Functionality saves time with ERA's and automatic posting. We have a single provider and this works great.
Inconvénients: Can be difficult/time consuming to add another provider. You need to plan well ahead if you are going to do this.
Publié le 04/02/2020
Excellent product with poor follow through from sales office
Commentaires: There are many reasons to recommend this software. We believe the EHR is very well designed. But again our major frustration at this point is that the sales office refuses to call us back and set up for the 10 hours of training we’re asking for regarding doing our medical notes. I just believe that this may be one person who is highly dysfunctional but it doesn’t make any difference what causes it if you can’t get the support.
Avantages: The software is extremely well designed and works very well. There is functionality in it that is well supported by the ad hoc customer service team. The EHR is the cornerstone of our operations.
Inconvénients: There is certain functionality that we do not understand and sales which committed to give us some hours of training has refused to contact us. We spent too much time doing medical notes partially because there is functionality that we think we could use better with some support.
Publié le 08/11/2019
Great Service, Feature Rich, Excellent Results
Commentaires: We have been customers for over 12 years and I have never found a product that offers as many features, better customer service, and overall return on investment. It has allowed our business to scale efficiently from day one, and provided us with a vehicle for cutting edge features, at a price that made sense for our business every step of the way.
Avantages: The cloud based platform allows for very flexible use and collaboration between users and locations. There are many features offered and added each year, keeping up with the latest advances, efficiencies and automations. The workflows are well thought out, both from a clinical perspective, as well as the administrative and accounting workflows. Level of customization for reporting is unparalleled outside of building your own report servers. Customer service has remained consistently outstanding for over 12 years, with an emphasis and focus on the user experience. I've never seen help files that are as robust and updated as consistently, and the phone support is consistently awesome. Friendly people, user friendly product, great value for the price.
Inconvénients: There are still specific areas that do not allow full customization.
Publié le 21/03/2018
Not ready for mental health
Commentaires: If you're looking for a powerful billing platform this may be a good system for you to consider. However, if you're looking for a full PM/EHR system to manage a mental health practice this system is not ready and costs too much for what you get.
- Great billing platform with many ways to keep track of claims and payments
- We're able to manage 3 locations with a single system
- The system overall has a lot of great capability and most of the functionality we were looking for in a PM/EHR system. However, as noted below there are issues with how some of these capabilities work.
- Templates can be customized
- The EHR is not user friendly and leads to many new users creating notes that are not connected to a session as well as multiple redundant notes for a session.
- There is no easy way to track missing notes other than going session by session for each chart
- The standard reports are generally not very helpful as they provide few ways to customize and filter. The filters that are present are often not logical ways to filter data. What's more frustrating is that there are actually more useful reports that are in the system but they cost additional money to be added to a user's key. For example, a common filter type is to filter a range of providers alphabetically. AdvancedInsight does provide an enhanced reporting capability (for an extra cost) that relies on Internet Explorer and MS Silverlight all of which are old technologies. It is also somewhat difficult and time consuming to learn and still does not provide the ability to customize reports in the standard report capability. For that you have to pay AMD to make the changes or to add the report that already exists to your key.
- Printing chart notes requires a time consuming process of creating a Microsoft Word Merge template for each note template and then printing each note one by one. The Word Merge templates are complex to create and manage.
- Our sales rep guaranteed us a 95% first pass acceptance rate. After 7 months we are at 89%. There are several reasons for this and the company has provided us a credit but don't be fooled by the promises of their sales team.
- Adding new providers can take up to a month. Again we have been promised a 24 hour turn around time and yet sometimes have to wait weeks to get new providers added to our system. Note: we have the ability to add Users but only AMD can add providers.
Publié le 15/12/2019
Is it worth it?
Commentaires: I can't say that I love AdvancedBilling. For how much it costs I feel like the interface needs to be easier and my questions should be answered by customer service much faster. I am still learning how everything works after 6 months. The training they provided from the billing side of things was lacking.
- Does a good job of scrubbing claims before submission to check for errors
- Has a robust number of features and reports
- Customer service can help answer routine questions fairly quickly
- Some of the errors the claim checker finds do not seem tailored to ophthalmology (my field)
- Not a very intuitive interface and lots of features are hard to find
- Larger issues have been somewhat difficult to get answers from customer service
- The monthly subscription fee is pretty high