TwistedBrush Pro Studio
Pour qui ?
Digital Artists of Any Level
Notes moyennes17 avis
- Note globale 4.5 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4 / 5
- Service client 4.5 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4.5 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 4.5 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- Version gratuite Oui
- Version d'essai gratuite Oui
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Fondé en 2000
En savoir plus sur TwistedBrush Pro Studio
Digital art program, focusing on natural media painting, photo editing and illustrative styles.
TwistedBrush Pro Studio - Fonctionnalités
- Base de données d'images
- Visualisation de données
- Éditeur d'images
Avis les plus utiles sur TwistedBrush Pro Studio
Publié le 15/06/2019
Commentaires: I use the program in a variety of scenarios and have found it to be extremely useful!
Avantages: I tried a demo of TwistedBrush Pro Studio (TBPS) and really liked everything it has to offer! After trying it out and finding how much I liked it I purchased a TBPS Perpetual License because I knew that I always wanted this software to be a part of my toolbox. There is so much you can do with this program, it's almost overwhelming. But the learning curve is actually pretty easy so it wasn't as hard to learn and understand the many options and features of this program as I first thought. I have used competing products and found most of them to be a lot more difficult to understand and learn. And most of the comparable products are a lot more expensive, and many do not have many of the options and features I've found in TBPS. Pixarra also has terrific video tutorials on their website which are very helpful.
Inconvénients: When I first purchased the software I was a bit overwhelmed by all the features and options BUT I quickly found how user friendly the program is.
Publié le 07/06/2019
An old gem for special use cases or playful painting.
Commentaires: Overall it is a unique tool in the digital art world, however the near complete abandonment of the user interface and lack of customization highly cripples it's general usability especially.
- Large selection of pre-made brushes.
- Low basic learning curve.
- Classic filters
- Many helper tools that feel a bit more like using real world art tools rather then digital ones.
- Too many similar pre-made brushes.
- Lack of industry standard shortcut keys.
- Lack of interface customization.
- Lack of shortcut key customization.
- Art book save folder can not be selected and defaults to a rather unpleasant location on the system.
- Saving and loading normal files outside of the art books is cumbersome.
- User created brushes are difficult to manage.