Pour qui ?
For any business that has a website and wants to track user behavior.
Notes moyennes2 496 avis
- Note globale 4.5 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4 / 5
- Service client 4 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4.5 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 5 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- Version gratuite Oui
- Version d'essai gratuite Non
Cloud, SaaS, web
Informations sur l'éditeur
Google Analytics - Fonctionnalités
- Gestion de plusieurs sites
- Gestion des campagnes
- Suivi des conversions
- Suivi des interactions entre utilisateurs
- Suivi des mots-clés
- Suivi des objectifs
- Suivi des pages consultées
- Suivi des recherches de sites
- Suivi des sources de référence
- Suivi du temps passé sur le site
Avis les plus utiles sur Google Analytics
Publié le 27/05/2019
A Quintessential Tool to Improve Business Performance.
Commentaires: Google Analytics provides you data on traffic from all sources - be it paid, organic, referral, etc. So irrespective of you are a small blogger or an e-commerce site selling millions worth of merchandise per day, Google Analytics is a quintessential tool that will help you improve your business performance. Irrespective of Goals & KPIs - be it grow traffic, increase engagement, grow leads or conversions, increase revenues, etc - Google Analytics is a single tool that will help you move the needle - give you enough data and insights to improve your decision making and realise your goals.
1. Can track anything and everything that happens on your website and apps. It's so powerful.
2. It's free (for the basic version).
3. Powerful data analytics capability to help decision making.
4. Can handle massive volumes of data in a simple & easy way.
5. The paid version of Google Analytics - that is Google Analytics 360 is more powerful - so if you need more its available on tap but is expensive.
1. Heat maps are not available fully - on the console itself - although a rudimentary option is available to view it on the website page itself. Needs improvement.
2. It's like a balloon - you can get more if you take the effort to learn and the learning curve is also very steep.
3. Reports and data visualisation are taken away and created on another platform called Google Data Studio, the functionality should have been added to Google Analytics itself.
4. It's tricky to setup tracking for deeper elements and also the key functionality of setting up is broken away into another tool called Google Tag Manager - again the functionality should have been on Google Analytics itself.
5. Organic data points like search terms are left out of Google Analytics and another tool called Google Search Console needs to be used to get relevant data.
Publié le 24/04/2019
Best tool to analyze your website!
Commentaires: Google analytics provides us meaningful insights about our website so we can improve it accordingly, attract new visitors and increase our potential customers.
I think Google Analytics is one of the most useful tools that Google has provided us with reporting. Thanks to Google Analytics, we are able to recognize and act on our web site. Google Analytics provides us with our visits of our potential customers and more detailed information about how we can reach our new customers. You can gather below information:
How often is your website visited?
Where is the location of your users?
Which pages are receiving more clicks?
On what page do users spend more time?
What is the average time a user spends on your website?
What are the actions that user takes on your website?
Is the user entering your website by using a mobile phone or a desktop computer? Time is very important for your website's potential visitors. It indicates whether the visitor has arrived by mistake or to inspect your website. It also shows how much time they spent on your page or product in detailed reports. This shows how much visitors are interested in which products you have. So, by moving the most visited product to the forefront, you can provide more indexing of Google Search engines and reach new potential customers. You can get information about which product results in higher rates by adding keywords to the product details.
Inconvénients: It takes time to get used to the integration. Documentation is good but still, it should get better.