Notes moyennes139 avis
- Note globale 4.7/5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4.6/5
- Service client 4.6/5
- Fonctionnalités 4.5/5
- Rapport qualité-prix 4.8/5
Informations sur le produit
- À partir de 12,00 $US/mois
- Version gratuite Oui
- Essai gratuit Non
Cloud, SaaS, web
Informations sur l'éditeur
Figma - Fonctionnalités
- Base de données d'images
- Visualisation de données
- Éditeur d'images
- Fonction de glisser-déposer
- Gestion de versions
- Prototypage IU
- Prototypage UX
- Prototypage logiciel
- Tests d'utilisation
Avis les plus utiles sur Figma
Publié le 08/06/2019
Figma transformed our entire design <> developement cycle
Commentaires: Figma allows us to make better, more precisely designed products, faster than ever before, and we can't think of going back to old tools and methodologies.
Figma allows our designers and developers to work and collaborate with a single tool.
The design and product team design in Figma and the developers go in and take all their necessary assets and info for development. Everything is synced in the cloud so there's never the issue of trying to find old versions, and the cycle for development is shrunk to a minimum. Figma allows our designers to focus on the best design and the developers are never stuck without their assets.
Inconvénients: I believe there's still a need for better organization tools. In a big team with lots of projects, it can be hard to organize everything in a sane manner.
Publié le 23/12/2019
Figma should be the industry standard for UX/UI design
Commentaires: As somebody who deals with complex applications, the collaboration and design system capabilities Figma brings to the table is just awesome. I switched from Sketch which covers some of the functionality but it's very hard to create and maintain a design system which mirrors how developers build up interfaces. Figma enables and encourages you to think in components and build and scale a design system as oppose to individual screens. This approach is essential to any product-based business.
- Collaboration: follow every update in real time. Sharing designs with client? You don't need to worry if they look at the latest updates or not. Collaborating with others on a design? No need to sync or update - it happens in real-time and automatically.
- Components: very easy to use components and start to apply an atomic design approach.
- Design system-centered thinking: Figma nailed a bunch of tedious and cumbersome design tasks: for example, it was not intuitive to work with layer styles, text styles and colors in Sketch (before I switched to Figma in 2018). In Figma, you can apply a saved color to texts, vector objects - anything. Very easy to work with saved text presets as well - they all built in a way to help you re-use them.
- The design (UI) of the interface is not so nice :) After 2 weeks I stopped noticing it, but as a designer it bugged me at the beginning.
- In some cases it takes time to load.
- Figma updates the software regularly which in some cases means a completely new interface - and sometimes not all the updates are very intuitive (though they are iterating pretty rapidly so that's a good thing)
Publié le 04/11/2019
Commentaires: Overall experience is just amazing.
Avantages: Everything is just amazing. This is one of those softwares where you just enjoy working with. Easy to use... self intuitive and comes very natural. Zero learning curve. Best feature is overlay transition when creating prototypes. Couldn't find this in any other software.
Inconvénients: Only one feature that I'm missing is to replace an instance of component for any other component. There's something similar but not exactly what I'd like to see.
Publié le 19/10/2019
It gets the job done
Avantages: I like that you can see everyone that is on the workspace and where they are exactly when they'er moving their mouse. Sometimes I like the fact that you can add tons of designs on one page/slide/workspace (I don't know what you call it).
Inconvénients: It loads your stuff really really slow at times and that is really frustrating, especially when you're trying to show somebody something but the page just loads forever.
Publié le 03/12/2019
The tool all designers need to use
Commentaires: Highly recommend any designer to start using Figma. Never lose your work again due to a crash and access your work from anywhere!
Avantages: It's cloud based so anyone can access it at anytime from anywhere. It makes collaboration very easy and also to see your revision history.
Inconvénients: So far nothing! Our team loves Figma and we moved away from using Sketch and Adobe as this tool is more efficient for our workflow