Pour qui ?
Wix Answers was made to be used by small to medium-sized businesses. Its a scalable solution with a number of features that you can pick and choose according to your business needs.
Notes moyennes18 avis
- Note globale 4.5 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4.5 / 5
- Service client 4.5 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 4.5 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- Prix Contact WiX Answers for pricing details
- Version gratuite Non
- Version d'essai gratuite Oui
Cloud, SaaS, web
Service de support permanent (réponse directe)
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
En savoir plus sur Wix Answers
Wix Answers is the professional customer support platform made for small businesses. Built by Wix to support over 120 million users, its now available for any business. And its free.
Wix Answers comes with a customizable knowledge base, robust ticketing system, built-in call center and embeddable help widget. Actionable insights gives you all of the data you need to track your business progress.
With Wix Answers, you can build better, longer-lasting relationships with your customers.
Wix Answers - Fonctionnalités
- Alertes et remontée des problèmes
- Chat en temps réel
- Communication multicanal
- Gestion de la base de connaissances
- Gestion des accords de service
- Gestion des billets
- Gestion des ressources informatiques
- Intégration des e-mails
- Monitoring réseau
- Portail libre-service
- Routage automatisé
- Stockage de documents
- Stratégie de marque personnalisable
- Suivi des interactions
Avis les plus utiles sur Wix Answers
Publié le 24/04/2018
Fantastic platform with so much potential!
Avantages: With Wix Answers we were able to quickly and confidently get set up without any fuss. There's no complicated triggers or automations, and customizing the platform to our needs and brand was so easy - no developers or engineering background needed! Their own customer support is also second to none. The interface itself is quite intuitive, and easily managed between multiple languages and agents. The analytics have given us a whole new way to learn what our customers need, and why they're reaching out. Content is easy to maintain, and everything is fully linked and integrated right down to the translations in our help centre and saved replies.
There are only two cons we've found so far:
1. The platform is quite new, so there are still features that are in development and not quite ready, or missing all together (when comparing to other platforms). For example auto detection and removal of spam/automatic replies, or in depth statistics and reporting via Agent.
2. Learning and setting up the platform wasn't tricky, but did require a fair amount of trial and error. The help centre content that Wix provides covers the basics, but could be a bit more in depth allowing users to really understand how to use the features available.
Publié le 24/04/2018
I love the fact that it's easy to use, easy to update and publish articles, and easy to configure.
Commentaires: We can easily configure and customize CSS and add customized scripts. We utilize the two-level hierarchy, category > article, instead of having to use the three-level hierarchy like Zendesk (category > subcategory > article). Adding users with permissions is great.
I like the fact that I can create standalone articles (without appearing in the tree). I also like the fact that I can update and article and keep it in draft mode, while the original article still appears on the site (until I am ready to make the change).
Inconvénients: I would like the option to tag users within an article, so the Product Managers can review an article that I wrote, and when they write comments, I would be notified (so I can go in and make changes).