Pour qui ?
Technical Recruiting, Talent Management, Corporate Recruiting, Global Talent Acquisition, Full Life-Cycle Recruiting
Notes moyennes20 avis
- Note globale 5 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4.5 / 5
- Service client 5 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4.5 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 4.5 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- Version gratuite Non
- Version d'essai gratuite Oui
Cloud, SaaS, web
Formation en ligne en direct
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Fondé en 2016
En savoir plus sur TalentWall
Inspired by the Agile principles and best practices that transform software delivery teams: people over process, communication, transparency, collaboration, and big visible charts, it is our mission to bring these transformative concepts to talent acquisition teams everywhere, and for us that begins with TalentWall.
TalentWall - Fonctionnalités
- Analyse de CV
- Cabinets de recrutement
- Gestion des flux de travail
- Intégration des employés
- Planification des entretiens
- Portail libre-service
- Publication d'offres d'emploi
- Recherche de CV
- Ressources humaines internes
- Suivi des candidats
- Vérification des antécédents
Avis les plus utiles sur TalentWall
Publié le 19/04/2018
TalentWall replaced Trello as my source of truth for organization and transparency
- By far the biggest benefit is transparency. My hiring managers know exactly what the pipeline looks like and how long candidates have been in each stage. This allows me to make better recommendations and predict time-to-hire.
- We love being able to move candidates between stages and have it translate to our ATS (Greenhouse).
- I can see who on my team needs help with application review and spend any free time I have to help out.
- Customer support is phenomenal. They've implemented many of my requests, sometimes in less than 24 hours.
- TW is one of four tabs always open on my desktop along with Gmail, Calendar, and Greenhouse
- 11/10 would recommend and sign up again
Inconvénients: If I had to pick one thing, it's the lack of a drag-and-drop feature to move candidate between different jobs. There's already functionality to move candidates between hiring stages this way and you can transfer jobs on a candidate's card, but this specific drag-and-drop function would be nice. That's a nit-picky con, all things considered.
Publié le 07/03/2018
TalentWall does the exact thing I used to have to make my own spreadsheets for and then some.
Avantages: The visual layout just really helps me organize and understand where candidates are in the process and where we need to work on our pipeline, and it also makes it extremely easy to show our Hiring Managers and stakeholders all of our recruiting progress and active candidates. We use it in every Hiring Manager meeting, and it's a great way to also just have documented proof that we're doing our job week to week without having to do much documentation heavy lifting. It has significantly helped our team avoid letting candidates fall through the cracks. I also like that we're able to do application review right within the TalentWall software, and love the new source icon feature to remind us whether candidates have an agency cost to consider.
Inconvénients: I'd love to be able to easily move from one candidate to the next in application review, rather than having to click in and out of the window. Would also like to be able to customize the rejection note in TalentWall beyond my default template, and also have the option of sending the email at a customized time in the future as opp