par Pirate Ship
Notes moyennes303 avis
- Note globale 5 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 5 / 5
- Service client 5 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 5 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 5 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- Version gratuite Oui
- Version d'essai gratuite Oui, obtenez un essai gratuit
Cloud, SaaS, web
Formation en ligne en direct
Service de support permanent (réponse directe)
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Pirate Ship
- Fondé en 2014
En savoir plus sur Pirate Ship
Logiciel de livraison pouvant être utilisé avec n'importe quelle imprimante et périphérique pour imprimer des étiquettes d'expédition et gérer l'expédition de courrier.
Pirate Ship - Fonctionnalités
- Gestion d'entrepôt
- Livraison de colis
- Livraison de conteneurs
- Livraison par voie aérienne
- Livraison par voie maritime
- Livraison par voie terrestre
- Suivi des expéditions
- Transport maritime
Avis les plus utiles sur Pirate Ship
Publié le 29/06/2018
Very happy to have found PirateShip ; suits my shipping needs extremely well.
Commentaires: Etsy marketplace has changed their billing system to pay-as-you-go. I would rather prepay via Credit or Debit Card to earn rewards with my card. This was the impetus for finding PirateShip and it is suiting my needs very well on a daily basis.
- It's FREE!
- You get the same great postal discount the marketplace sites are hyping as their 'exclusive user rate' without being tied to their site's billing protocol.
- It IS, however, integrated with the big marketplaces, so you can import your orders directly from them to PirateShip to use PirateShip's labels.
- You get a dashboard on your home page that shows all your purchased labels, sorted by recency, and it includes the name, tracking number, delivery date and time.
- Site supports many printers as well as older Zebra thermals, like the popular LP-2488-Z.
- Customer support is fairly quick to respond via the Chat interface. (usually within 5 minutes).
- You can prepay in an increment that YOU select (and there are number to pick from) , or pay as you go for each shipping label. And you can check your balance anytime in the Reports section.
- Slight learning curve in how to use the site. I fumbled my first label by allowing PirateShip to use the specs that came from the Marketplace and the weight was incorrect. Now, I am more observant and watch the weight before I print the label.
- If you choose to import the customer data from Etsy, PirateShip will automatically send the tracking number back into the Etsy transaction so you don't have to. This is great - except when you make an error on the shipping label and need to cancel the label and buy a 2nd one; there is no way (at this time) to delete the incorrect label information from the 1st label. It might confuse the buyer on Etsy, and you may have to write an explanation to them if it does.
Publié le 10/03/2019
Make your other shipping portals walk the plank
Commentaires: Incredibly responsive support, always on live chat, and they manage expectations (we are back in 10-15 min, here are some limitations, heres the company roadmap). Really a fantastic company and set of guys, and I'm excited to see where they take this company. OR, in pirate speak, Ye mateys always be hoisting a flag when we bring the ship in for repairs, always have a pirate posted to scribe out answers when we leave our brains out at sea, and keep us happy when we are ready to make people walk ye old plank. Great set of plundering fools who deserve all the grog and mead and wenches available, and am excited to see where they cast anchor in the future with the shipping ship, as we would follow them across the seas to plunder where they go!
Avantages: Ease of use, and savings. Hands down doing side by comparisons, there are significant savings. Also, being able to use the cubic priority function of USPS has been a breeze, and I don't have extra steps to confirm for "delivery." One recent shipment was ~$150 on another platform, and <$100 on PirateShip. SCAN forms for EOD are super easy to find and print, and have made my life a breeze. The individual tracking right now for packages really goes above and beyond what I have seen in the past, and really like the interface on a package level.
No real funcitonal complaints, and definetly nothing that would make me change.
Just my $.02 from using it, and this is mostly because I'm lazy:
- Push notifications when packages have been delivered in browser or through notification center (personal preference)
- App for on the go tracking (personal preference, since I'm not always at the office)
- Amazon integration, but I have reached out to the team, and it should be released soon. Again, I'm transferring things manually, but the time it takes to do it manual (just a few min) REALLY makes it worth it when I saw how much time I was saving.