Pour qui ?
From individuals working on their project(s), agencies working for their clients to big companies with up to several dozens of developers.
Notes moyennes7 avis
- Note globale 5 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 5 / 5
- Service client 5 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 5 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 5 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- À partir de $20/mois
- Prix Autoscale and pay only what you use.
- Version gratuite Oui
- Version d'essai gratuite Oui
Cloud, SaaS, web
Formation en ligne en direct
Service de support permanent (réponse directe)
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Rendered Text
- Fondé en 2009
En savoir plus sur Semaphore
The fastest CI/CD solution there is. Easily automate the process of software testing in the cloud and deploy more often in a unified workflow. Automate any continuous delivery pipeline. Get complete control with customizable stages, parallel execution, control flow switches, secrets and dependency management. Autoscale and pay only what you use.
Semaphore - Fonctionnalités
- Déploiement continu
- Gestion de la configuration
- Gestion des assurances qualité
- Gestion des autorisations
- Gestion des changements
- Gestion des tests
- Journal de génération
- Livraison continue
Avis les plus utiles sur Semaphore
Publié le 31/10/2018
Incredible Speed, Simple UI, Best-in-class Customer Support
Commentaires: If you are picking a CI tool, pick Semaphore. If you are considering moving from an existing CI tool, or even if you aren't, strongly consider Semaphore. Our experience has been nothing but positive, and the support alone sets it apart from the pack.
- Builds are FAST. The bare-bones Linux container used has plenty of power and our builds are completing 2-3x or more faster than TravisCI, JenkinsCI, and equivalents.
- Building in 'Secrets' (config files, SSH keys, environment variables etc) is straightforward and really powerful
- UI is simple and intuitive
- Customer Support has got to the best I have encountered with a cloud provider of any kind. Seriously, we have seen 2 hour response times on a basic support plan, including custom gists being written for us for specific use cases turned around in that time. I am so impressed at the speed and quality of support and I cannot imagine competitors are even close in this regard.
Inconvénients: - Docker image caching on a dedicated disk would speed up our Docker builds substantially, but other than that I have no complaints or suggestions.
Publié le 11/10/2018
Commentaires: We use Semaphore for our CI / CD pipeline. It allows us to ensure everyone is contributing code quickly and with the confidence that things aren't breaking.
Avantages: Semaphore is very easy to integrate, offers exactly the UI feedback I want, and shows what's going on in a remarkably simple way. It's clear they spend a lot of hours working on making sure the product is both high quality and easy to use. One of the best parts is how little I need to intervene, which is exactly the mark of a well-run CI product.
Inconvénients: I have little to no complaints. Any issue I've had I've never had more than once - if one user finds a problem they fix it for all users very quickly.