par Ripple Science4.7 / 5 18 avis Écrivez votre avis !
Pour qui ?
We serve clinical and translational research teams at Universities, CROs, small medical device companies, and companies doing usability testing research.
Notes moyennes18 avis
- Note globale 4.7 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4.4 / 5
- Service client 4.9 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4.3 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 4.6 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- Prix Pricing based on number of studies and participants.
- Version gratuite Oui
- Essai gratuit Non
Cloud, SaaS, web
Formation en ligne en direct
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Ripple Science
- Fondé en 2016
En savoir plus sur Ripple
Ripple is a web-based recruitment-focused patient and study management tool for clinical and translational studies. Ripple provides clinical sites with a centralized software to manage all aspects of recruitment and post-enrollment tracking of patients in clinical trials. Ripple helps clinical trial sites enroll more patients, increase retention, simplify reporting, and automate tasks in order to provide an excellent, patient-centered experience to trial participants.
Ripple - Fonctionnalités
- Base de données de patients
- Conforme HIPAA
- Conformité 21 CFR Part 11
- Gestion des documents
- Gestion des inscriptions
- Gestion des recrutements
- Plan d'études
- Saisie électronique des données
Avis les plus utiles sur Ripple
Publié le 26/06/2018
As an early adopter of Ripple, I have seen many improvements in functionality and features.
My top three features are:
1. Participant database. We keep participant information (securely) and can use various parameters (e.g., age, gender) to determine if an individual is eligible for a study. We also can track our contact with potential participants, as well as which studies they've participated in (and use this as exclusionary/inclusionary criteria for future studies).
2. Study management. Although there is still room for improvement (see below), it is super helpful to be able to create groups (experimental conditions) and track participants within each group. We also use the task function as reminders and records of the specific tasks associated with each session (e.g., preparation, data entry, follow-up, etc.).
3. Recruitment sources and analysis. The recruitment source database is great for maintaining record of all recruitment sources, contact information, and a log of our contact with each source. It has also been useful to see which sources have yielded the best lines for recruitment, so we can put our limited recruitment resources to best use.
There are a few features that I would really like to see:
1. Automated session confirmation and reminders. It would be really helpful if we could send scheduled participants a session confirmation (text or email) and then a reminder a day or two before a session.
2. Calendar function that allows us to automatically push de-identified session information (at the time of scheduling) to a cloud calendar so research assistants can see when they have a scheduled session.
3. Random assignment to study conditions. I would love to see a random assignment function to study conditions/groups.
4. More clarity on study set-up parameters (and how to use them to track number of participants by these parameters). There are loads of options for indicating various demographic parameters for a study. For example, indicating number of boy and girl for each age group. However, it isn't intuitive how these nested parameters are trackable within the study dashboard.
Publié le 22/06/2018
This software has facilitates my ability to keep track of and schedule research participants.
Commentaires: It has enhanced my lab productivity and enabled us to keep track of participant recruitment in a much more precise way.
Avantages: It is HIPAA compliant, which makes it relatively easy to work with the IRB to get approval to use. It allows for lots of customization for your study design. It is easy to add and remove study team members with different levels of access. You can send reminders for members of the team to do different tasks associated with participants and study events. You can set up study events based on expected dates or that are triggered based on the completion of other study events. There is a registry (database) that houses all the subjects that you have entered. It is easy to query this database and select potential participants into specific studies.
Inconvénients: I would like to see an easier way to input large numbers of potential participants into the registry from a csv file. I would also like to see a more integrated calendar and scheduling system and emailing system.
Publié le 25/06/2018
Customer support is outstanding and responsive to our needs
Avantages: We love that it is a cloud-based, HIPAA-compliant participant management software. I also find the tasks manager to be useful in organizing the everyday structure of our study. Our lab uses the automatic triggers, which are very useful though they could be programmed to be a bit more flexible in terms of the events that trigger them. We also use the bulk tasks and assigning features often, and they are very helpful and user-friendly.
Inconvénients: There are some small usability and aesthetic details that are less-than-ideal (e.g., when typing in descriptions the window does not expand so you can only see small chunks of what you're typing, there is no easy way to get to "My Tasks" without looking through a list of everyone else's tasks, when viewing a participant profile the whole page scrolls together so you either lose your place in the list of participants or on the profile page if you need to scroll, etc.) There is no easy way to see a list of all participants in a study, unless you don't create statuses. Study setup was more difficult for our study where participants complete different components of the study (and different number of assessments) based on which group they are in - however, we have been able to work around this with some creativity and the help of the Ripple team.
Publié le 25/06/2018
Ripple has been an extraordinary help to my team and I in terms of organizing our project.
Commentaires: Ripple has almost eliminated our need to use multiple different spreadsheets, calendars, and databases to keep track of all the components of our study. It's features have made our staff feel much more organized.
Avantages: I love being able to customize so much within Ripple. Adding custom variables to each participant and creating our own event structure has really helped us keep track of important, unique variables in our study. Additionally, the bulk task feature has been immensely helpful for experienced members of the team as well as newcomers to ensure all responsibilities are completed. These are features that cannot be found elsewhere.
Inconvénients: In our research study, the day to day schedule for our team is constantly changing, for both our participants and our staff. Unfortunately, Ripple's calendar feature is not customizable enough for us to rely on.
Publié le 23/06/2018
We use Ripple in my developmental psychology lab for recruiting and managing participants.
Avantages: Keeps the whole lab on top of recruiting and running participants through our study. It's a great way to see what tasks are completed, what still needs to be done, and who is doing what.
Inconvénients: It is not always the most intuitive to use. Specifically, the interface gets clunky as participants increase. The two-page system (when extra participants roll over onto the next page) is very confusing. I'd prefer to scroll down a single page than click through different pages of the status headings. Furthermore, the calendar would be much more useful if the event were clickable. Then, users would be taken to the page with the participant information when the event is clicked. Adding export functionality would also greatly improve the usefulness of the Ripple calendar.