Pour qui ?
Indigo Studio réunit des designers, des développeurs et des utilisateurs pour la conception, le prototypage et les tests de convivialité collaboratifs pour les petites, moyennes et grandes entreprises.
Notes moyennes53 avis
- Note globale 4.5 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4.5 / 5
- Service client 4 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 4 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- À partir de 39,00 $US/mois
- Version gratuite Oui
- Version d'essai gratuite Oui
Cloud, SaaS, web
Formation en ligne en direct
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
Indigo.Design - Fonctionnalités
- Fonction de glisser-déposer
- Gestion de versions
- Prototypage IU
- Prototypage UX
- Prototypage logiciel
- Tests d'utilisation
Avis les plus utiles sur Indigo.Design
Publié le 06/04/2018
The software is very easy to use & for first time user it is fairly simple to get started quickly.
Commentaires: Easy to create application screens & very simple to create prototype.
Avantages: 1) Simple to create screens & adding interactions from one screen to other is very easy. 2) Enough UI Elements library to create wireframes & clickable prototypes.
1) Horizontal tab navigation for screens: As the application has horizontal tab navigation for screens, it is very difficult to see all the screen as there is limited space, also adding more screen increases the scroll which slows the working speed by increasing the time to find the screen to work upon. Also, the application always crashes when there are many screens added to to horizontal tab. I would suggest to have vertical left navigation for screens, as available in other prototyping tools such as Axure.
2) Old set of tablet & phone devices for screens: because old iPhone & tablet shells the prototype looks ugly, to avoid that we have to we have insert a image of new nice looking iPhone shell in our prototype manually & inside that we put UI Elements.
3)Not having support to see it on mobile devices with actual size: we can not show the mockup to our stakeholders on actual iPhone like a native application, every time we have to open it in browser window. I would suggest to add a full screen support on mobile devices without browser window.
4) Download as app feature missing: Many times we need to test our mockup on actual devices but there is no facility to download it as an app, I would suggest to add this feature, this feature is already present in other applications like Invision app wherein the mockup can be viewed as an app on tapping the mockup icon on mobile phones.
Publié le 03/04/2018
I have been using Indigo Studio for more than 4 years as my main prototyping tool
Although Indigo has many features and abilities which allow you to create advanced and complex prototypes, the prototyping model is very flexible so you don't need to focus your attention on the tool itself.
You can invest all your efforts in creating the prototype you wish to test or deliver and easily change it according to the users need.
You don't need to invest your resources in planning HOW to do it.
Just Do It
Indigo supports the design process much better than the competitors such as Axure and Sketch.
It's very easy to learn and to use, so I use it For the thinking and sketching phase, sometimes instead of pen and paper.
And on the other hand, it has very advanced features which allow me to create advanced interactive animated prototypes.
Recently they add structured ability to create usability study and I use it a lot.
It seems that Indigo team work hard to improve it on a regular basis.
It requires relatively large memory resources
Although you can use google fonts, there is no way to import your own font