CA Agile Central
par CA Technologies
Notes moyennes15 avis
- Note globale 4 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 3.5 / 5
- Service client 4 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 4 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- Version d'essai gratuite Non
Informations sur l'éditeur
- CA Technologies
En savoir plus sur CA Agile Central
Solution that lets users manage projects and commands, organize their cooperation with customers, and control their work performance.
CA Agile Central - Fonctionnalités
Avis les plus utiles sur CA Agile Central
Publié le 10/04/2019
Ca Agile Central - Central for Agile methodologies
Commentaires: We work on development project, We get the work from business in the form of User stories. The user stories and broken down in to Defects and assigned to developers to work. CA agile is tailor made for projects which follow agile methodologies, it has planned set of rules and guidelines that helps. Monitoring and report creation process is simplified. it takes times to get used to the tool, once we are good with the process, it is very easy tool to use. Go for it!
1. Software is build around agile methodologies , best suited for projects using agile.
2. Easy to use, assign the unit of work to a respective team and resource
3. Tailor made for projects which involves a lot of teams within it.
4. Monitoring,Status of work can be easily determined.
5. Dashboards and reports are inbuilt and can be customized.
6. Separate process for sprint planning tabs are available.
7. Different stages of work flow like Backlog, analysis,development, test readiness and test execution and their count along with customization are really helpful.
8. Integrates well with CICD pipeline tools like Jenkins and Sonar Qube etc.
1. Very few fields options are available. We were using ALM before moving on Agile central, all the fields in ALM was not mapped to CA agile. It was difficult to map the fields since it has very less field options.
2. Customization and Report creation during the initial phase was very difficult.
3. Need to depend on the Scrum master to make process changes.
4. Iniital setup of the process was difficult and transition of people from water fall to Agile using CA Agile was challenging.
Publié le 27/01/2019
A useful tool for Agile Project Management
Commentaires: I am highly satisfied with Rally. It has helped team plan, groom, execute and track deliverables efficiently. Unwanted documentation is greatly reduced now.
* Web based an intuitive
* Supports Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban and other agile frameworks
* Scalable enough to support multiple teams and portfolios
* Backlog creation, Iteration planning, Release Planning, Story creation, Milestone definition, Feature and Initiative (epic) creation, and captures many useful fields that help reduce the elaborate documentation requirements.
* Story dependencies can be tracked easily.
* Discussion tab allows capture useful discussions/ data and helps collaboration on story, feature or initiative.
* Parent - Child relationship can be established between stories
* Multiple reports can be generated that helps team measure performance and productivity.
* Iteration board, Kanban board provide realtime view of team progress.
* It does not work well with Internet Explorer browser.
* License cost is high as compared to other tools like JIRA
Publié le 14/01/2016
Agile in the cloud
Avantages: It is intuitive to create stories, break down to tasks and assign them to the team. The reporting features are very useful for executive summary in my monthly report. Easy to track the progress. It truly has the agile aspects build in for software development environment. The customizable dashboard allows you to track multiple projects and display the most important graphics on one screen.
Inconvénients: The QA process is a little bit difficult to use. Since we are using a separate bug reporting system, it doesn't really integrate with it. The process of creating test cases and report defects are way too complicated for our environment. Overall, I don't have too much complaints against Rally.
Publié le 14/03/2017
Rally for Agile Project Management and Portfolio Management
Commentaires: Rally has expanded their functionality since Computer Associates purchased Rally . I like the alignment with the Scaled Agile framework. Allowing the roll up of stories to features and capabilities to align with value stream has been instrumental in educating our executive leadership team and prioritizing our portfolio
Avantages: Integration and customization support allow us to interface with our internal applications
Inconvénients: Continue to expand the portfolio and program management roll up and reporting features
Publié le 16/05/2017
Rally works, but they need to stop constantly updating the UI, which is overly complex
Avantages: Tasks link to stories, stories link to features, ways to track everything. Allows you to provide a good amount of detail within the stories and acceptance criteria
Inconvénients: too much effort to link stories to features, too hard to see the details on the features if they are similarly named. task creation and advancing is easy, but the page layout of stories is now convoluted and confusing