Pour qui ?
Structural connects people and teams regardless of role, location, or expertise.
Notes moyennes32 avis
- Note globale 4.5 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4.5 / 5
- Service client 5 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 4.5 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- À partir de 5,00 $US/mois
- Prix Pricing starts at $5/user/month, plus implementation and integration fees.
- Version gratuite Non
- Version d'essai gratuite Non
Cloud, SaaS, web
Mobile (iOS natif)
Mobile (Android natif)
Formation en ligne en direct
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Fondé en 2017
En savoir plus sur Structural
Structural powers data-driven people networks for enterprises and services organizations of 50 to 50,000. Structural integrates data from across business systems and public sources to enable leaders to quickly find the right people with the right skills at the right time. Structural clients close more business, drive productivity, solve problems faster, form winning teams, and accelerate projects
Structural - Fonctionnalités
- Alignement culturel
- Alignement des employés
- Gestion des commentaires
- Gestion des objectifs
- Gestion des performances
- Guides des employés
- Programme de récompenses
- Programmes de santé et de bien-être
- Reconnaissance sociale
- Récompenses des employés
- Discussions et forums
- Fil d'activités et d'actualités
- Gestion de contenu
- Gestion de la base de connaissances
- Gestion des calendriers
- Gestion des stratégies
Avis les plus utiles sur Structural
Publié le 04/12/2017
Really nice for my company, but could be perfect for many other companies.
Avantages: The interface is modern, personality tab is cool. This is ideal for events and new hires mingling well with existing hires. This has been a very customization and therefore very relevant tool for the corporate arm of our company.
Inconvénients: The big problem with most tools like this is fostering engagment for everyone in the company. There are so many communication tools but Structural should be treated a little differently. It should be treated more as an digital intercom that's also a very attractive corporate directory. Also, it was once a little glitchy. The log in issues were a problem starting out, but then later were addressed and have been resolved. There are a lot of hot pushes that make the app restart, but as the app gets more mature, I can assume there would be less.
Publié le 05/12/2017
It is an easy to you company directory that has bonus functions compared to baked in directories.
Commentaires: I primarily use it as a company directory as a system admin for my company. It is quicker than Office 365 at serving up search results.
Avantages: I like that it has a lot of profile fields. My favorite is Starbucks Order because it is an easy way to give an quick, affective gift to a co-worker.
Inconvénients: I do not like that posting is restricted to 1 or few people. I think it keeps the product a directory and not a corporate social network. Even if managers could post, that would be an improvement.
Publié le 29/11/2017
Structural is a great way to connect with other members of your company!
Commentaires: Pretty much what I said in my review. It's a nice way to stay connected to what's happening in your company.
- Easy way to find people in the company for any purpose. The app sorts by interests, skills, and other profile information. Also has been useful to find emails and phone numbers.
- Keeps track of work anniversaries, birthdays, and other milestones for you. Makes it easier to be personal!
- Nice activity feed that helps you keep track of important company announcements, news, social media presence.
- Anonymous polls are a great way to get a pulse on your team or department.
- Customizable push notifications allow me to see what other users are up to without having to check all the time.
- Seems to use a lot of my phone's resources. Sometimes shuts down unexpectedly. (although better recently)
- Wish that you could send messages in-app. It has a slack integration, but sometimes it would be easier to just to directly message people.
Publié le 29/10/2018
Imporve your organization's culture
Avantages: With employees located in various locations outside of our headquarters, Structural is a channel for us to increase our internal communication resulting in improved culture.
Inconvénients: I wish we could comment on posts but know they are working on that for the next release.
Publié le 02/11/2018
Avantages: I do like being able to contact someone on the People page and seeing their phone number and email are very helpful
Inconvénients: On the Connect page it would be nice if we could write a comment also instead of just checking a thumbs up