Pour qui ?
YourMatch serves companies, government agencies, and universities.
Notes moyennes5 avis
- Note globale 4.5 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4.5 / 5
- Service client 4 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 4 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- Version gratuite Non
- Version d'essai gratuite Non
Cloud, SaaS, web
Formation en ligne en direct
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Fondé en 1998
En savoir plus sur YourMatch
YourMatch by VolunteerMatch takes the hassle out of employee volunteering programs and other large-scale volunteer management for purpose-focused companies, universities, and governments.
With access to VolunteerMatch's network of 100K+ nonprofits, customizable homepage designs, personalized dashboards, easy-to-use reporting, and top-notch client support, YourMatch makes it easy to focus on what really matters: making an impact.
YourMatch - Fonctionnalités
- Gestion de la formation
- Gestion de la reconnaissance
- Gestion des abonnements
- Gestion des calendriers
- Gestion des groupes
- Gestion des inscriptions
- Gestion des présences
- Gestion des événements
- Portail libre-service
- Profils des bénévoles
- Répertoire de membres
Avis les plus utiles sur YourMatch
Publié le 06/12/2017
I think this software is the best option available, but it could be better
Avantages: Easy for agencies. Great reporting/tracking features especially with the ability to connect to Google Analytics. I like that you can share links to opportunities, organizations and search results. I like that we have full control over the home page.
(1) I wish we could block certain organizations and highlight certain organizations on the portal without having to choose one or the other.
(2) Can't search by minimum age (if i'm 14 a list of options for 16+ isn't helpful). I wish this field was required on the nonprofit side.
(3) Separate groups from the age section so that you could search for options that are only good for teens AND good for groups rather than or. We get a lot of school groups that can't find relevant results for this reason.
(4) Zip code search doesn't always work as it should. Sometimes it flips to searching by the center of a city instead of the entered zip code, so that listings on the outskirts of that city can't be found at all even if you type in the exact zip listed in the address. This only seems to break on our portal, not on www.volunteermatch.org.
(5) I wish that once users put in all their search criteria there was an easy way to save that search, and click a button from there to receive notifications (which are kind of buried now). Then when they login in the future it saves their settings and it only shows them relevant listings It would be ok if this was a separate page from the main search, like a "my results" section.
Publié le 06/12/2017
Our experience has been absolutely stellar! From functionality, to guided support, we love it!
Avantages: The software allows us to capture everything that our employee's are doing within their community, which in turn allows us to recognize their efforts. This not only boosts employee morale, but also allows us to showcase the ways in which our company is giving back as a whole.
Inconvénients: The software has some limitations, but nothing we haven't been able to work around. It'd be beneficial, as a Financial Institution, if there were a way to more carefully track CRA related volunteer efforts. We've also experienced some technological glitches, but the VolunteerMatch team has been very responsive and helpful!