par Beyond Square Solutions
Pour qui ?
Finance & accounting teams from all industry verticals
Notes moyennes9 avis
- Note globale 4.5 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4.5 / 5
- Service client 5 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4.5 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 5 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- À partir de $29/mois
- Prix - subscription model - On premise enterprise license options available
- Version gratuite Non
- Version d'essai gratuite Oui
Cloud, SaaS, web
Formation en ligne en direct
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Beyond Square Solutions
- Fondé en 2010
En savoir plus sur FinAlyzer
FinAlyzer automates financial consolidation, management & financial reporting (IndAS, IFRS, USGAAP etc), segment profitability & dash-boarding. It is useful for organizations having multiple business lines, entities or reporting requirements. ERP & BI solutions do not address process needs of financial consolidation. EPM solutions are effort & cost intensive. FinAlyzer is fast to setup, cost-effective & easy to use. It frees up time from report preparation and helps teams focus on analysis.
FinAlyzer - Fonctionnalités
- Bilan comptable
- Comptes de résultat
- Consolidation et regroupement
- Entreprises multiples
- Gestion de la trésorerie
- Grand livre général
- Piste d'audit
- Prise en charge de plusieurs départements/projets
- Relevé des profits et des pertes
- Scénarios possibles
Avis les plus utiles sur FinAlyzer
Publié le 26/02/2019
Benefits - it helps us organize the functionalities of having multiple data input and books of accounts.
Problems faced - Data optimization when working with huge volume of data
1. Single logon – if can be mapped with the entity log on security, I have seen some other cloud tools have this feature enabled.
2. Roll forward feature to carry balances from one financial year to another
3. User level restriction to certain books/segments based on customized authority matrix
4. Training for admin users to use the tool to the fullest extent possible
5. Dynamic creation of reports rather than standard types. Each user will have an unique data set and requirement. The tool at this point doesn't fulfil that potential, I hope in future it will
6. I would personally like manual intervention after go live to be minimal on administering the activity
7. Issue log for all the changes including the admin activities
8. Additional VPN security protocol when data pertaining to large corporate are accessed outside of the company's network. This feature will enable authentication and minimize the impact of social engineering activities.
Avantages: Potential to be a blockbuster tool. Like the look and feel and certain UIs involved.
Inconvénients: Data optimization and indexation. Especially when the data to be processed is voluminous, finding it annoying to wait for the processing to end.
Publié le 27/02/2019
Commentaires: As mentioned above, we are now using FinAlyzer to do our quarterly and yearly consolidations. We are also using it for our Budget Consolidations.
Avantages: My organisation has been doing multi level consolidations manually using Excel worksheets. We were then introduced to this software and were informed that it could do just exactly what we were doing manually. And indeed it did exactly that! What I liked most about this software was that I could customise the Consolidation reports just the way I desired. I also like the drill down option that this application has. One can just click on a number of an item to see what are the components that make up the total number. The Beyond Square Team has helped us tirelessly in providing a good solution towards our requirement.
Inconvénients: There is nothing that I disliked about this software.