Qui utilise Divvy ?
Toute entreprise qui a du mal à intégrer les dépenses à temps dans son système de comptabilité. Quelques heures à peine suffisent - pas des semaines.
Description de Divvy
Divvy est une plateforme de gestion des dépenses 100 % gratuite destinée aux entreprises pour gérer les paiements et les abonnements, établir des budgets stratégiques et éliminer les notes de frais. En intégrant le suivi en temps réel pour chaque transaction commerciale, Divvy fournit aux organisations un aperçu instantané de leurs dépenses. Avec Divvy, vous pouvez prendre des décisions éclairées sur les flux de trésorerie, réduire les pertes avant qu'elles ne surviennent et ne plus jamais devoir enregistrer un reçu. Divvy est aussi entièrement GRATUIT. Pour plus d'informations, visitez getdivvy.com.
Informations sur Divvy
Fondé en 2017
Prix de Divvy
Divvy est disponible en version gratuite et propose un essai gratuit. Voir plus d'informations concernant le prix de Divvy ci-dessous.
Divvy - Fonctionnalités
Avis sur Divvy
Afficher 5 avis sur 118
Publié le 18/12/2018
The best software our company purchased in 2018!
Commentaires: Overall, Divvy has enabled my company to gain WAY better insight into where dollars are going. We now know where we are over-budgeting and under-budgeting each month. Divvy makes tracking business expenses fun — I never thought I'd say that!
Avantages: I first learned about Divvy via the daily business newsletter, Morning Brew. I was in disbelief that the product was totally free, so I scheduled a demo call. As it turns out, Divvy really is TOTALLY free. The app is incredibly user friendly and switching/updating budgets is surprisingly easy. But while the app interface is nice, the push notifications are wonderfully helpful, and Divvy travel has us saying bye-bye to Expedia, the REAL value our agency has found in using Divvy is the virtual card feature. As the Director of Marketing Strategy at a small Marketing Technology Agency, I manage a team of people who run a plethora of digital ads campaigns for numerous clients in any given month. Divvy's virtual card feature allows us to manage media buys on behalf of our clients without needing to open 100+ credit cards (or require the client to use their card). So, we're able to manage our clients' monthly spend and charge them a small admin fee (for putting the spend on our cards) without incurring ANY credit card fees.
Inconvénients: Honestly, there are really only two things I dislike about Divvy: 1. That there isn't a Divvy for PERSONAL spending (I've been Googling looking for something like this for the past few weeks now...nothing seems to exist!) 2. The saving a receipt feature/adding notes feature is a little spotty at times. I find that I often need to go back into a purchase and re-upload the photo of the receipt/re-type my note. Hopefully this is a bug that gets worked out with the next app update.
Réponse de l'éditeur
envoyé par Divvy le 19/12/2018
Thanks for the feedback! I've sent your feedback regarding the photo receipt uploads to the director of product, and he's looking into a way to improve that process and ideally ensure that it never happens again. Just wanted to thank you personally for joining the Divvy family of happy customers, and for taking the time to leave a great review!
Publié le 24/10/2019
Great Company Spend & Budgeting Tool
Commentaires: We wanted a solution for our different departments to have control over their spend while making sure we still had firm controls and oversight in place. Divvy met all those requirements for free.
Avantages: Divvy has a great budgeting tool that allows you to easily segment departments so that they are in control of their own spend. Their app is easy to use to keep track of reciepts and ensure your team is in compliance. Best of all everything is free.
Inconvénients: Getting set up and a credit line is a bit cumbersome as I have seen other companies have a much easier onboarding and offer higher levels of credit.
Publié le 06/02/2020
Great tool for budgeting
Commentaires: Once we did the setup, it has been easy to maintain. Their reporting has improved, which is important for accountants. Divvy continues to add new functionality.
Avantages: No fees for the company, and they in fact give cash back! You can have a mix of virtual and physical cards. Syncs with QuickBooks Online.
Inconvénients: Bills are approved based on the budget, but no approval process to make sure the bill submitted is valid. Often bills are entered by a bookkeeper, but a manager needs to approve to make sure they did use the vendor and it is for the agreed-upon-amount. Divvy is working on this.
Publié le 24/10/2019
EXACTLY WHAT WE NEEDED!!!
Commentaires: Their customer services is by far the best we have ever experienced. We use the live chat all the time and help get issues resolved right away. Also, they are constantly innovating, making processes more efficient and effective and take customer feedback seriously. Lots of the requests or comments I've had with them have turned into solutions within weeks. Everyone in our office loves Divvy and haven't had a single thing to complain about.
Avantages: For years we had wanted to get corporate cards for staff but did not want to take the risk of not having credit and approval controls like we do now with Divvy. The ease of use, simplicity, and thoughtfulness that comes with Divvy is why we love it. Oh and it's free!
Inconvénients: I have not had a single issue with them.
Publié le 22/01/2020
Should still be in Beta - has a long ways to go...
Commentaires: I have always been a pretty early adopter for new platforms and I have to say, DivvyPay should still be in Beta Mode. Divvy - you could be great. Really really great. But you have a long ways to go. I’m rooting for you, but looking for other options in the meantime. Stop spending advertising dollars and fix your issues.
- The virtual cards are BRILLIANT (1 of only 2 reasons I stay)
- The ease of classifications of transactions and how customizable they are, this a great thing for my accounting team! (2 of only 2 reasons I stay)
- The cards look nice
- Their customer service is responsive (They will not call you unless you are a new customer trying to get an account so do know that. There is no phone support after being a customer.)
- The app is getting better, but still has very very limited features.
- The bill pay feature; run as fast as you can from this. I have a vendor that still has not been paid and I approved and funded the transaction over a month ago. Divvy has made this a manual process and they actually call ever vendor you add into the platform. They can’t call me for support - but sure will call my vendors. Every vendor I have tried this with has complained about how rude the people are who call and the turn around time is horrific. Stop calling my vendors - learn to do this via email or text like every other institute.
- Changing of banks - don’t do it. I am 5 days into this process with this very small task and it is still not complete. Again all manual. You call and request them to change your bank, they email you a form to fill out. Then you wait until they decide to email you a sign now document to fill out. Then you wait again. I have no idea what I am waiting for at this point. No follow up and nothing proactive unless you complain. Archaic. I have switched over every other service in a few clicks of a button - why can’t you all figure it out?
- Rewards - forget them. You can’t use them until you have been with the platform for a year. (No one tells you this when you sign up) and their prices are always more expensive then a simple google search. Plus they charge you a service fee every time you use the points on travel.