Pour qui ?
VetBadger is perfect for all clinics, hospitals & specialists who are looking for a simpler more powerful way to run their practice.
Notes moyennes3 avis
- Note globale 5 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 5 / 5
- Service client 5 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4.5 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 5 / 5
Informations sur le produit
À partir de
Consulter les tarifs
- Prix $99 - $199 (1 User ), $249 - $399 (2-10 Users), $499 - $649 (11 - 20 Users)
- Version gratuite Non
- Version d'essai gratuite Oui, obtenez un essai gratuit
Cloud, SaaS, web
Formation en ligne en direct
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Fondé en 2014
En savoir plus sur VetBadger
VetBadger's revolutionary cloud-based practice management software is so easy to learn. Let us show you around and then you can take your own Test Drive! With two-way integrated email, text messaging and fax, client messages go straight into the medical chart. Role-based task management keeps your team on the same page and working efficiently throughout the day. The QuickBooks integration keeps your inventory and financials up-to-date in real time. Practice management software that doesn't suck!
VetBadger - Fonctionnalités
- Dossiers patients
- Gestion des ordonnances
- Gestion des prises en charge
- Gestion des stocks
- Planification des rendez-vous
- Plans de traitement
- Rappels de rendez-vous
- Stockage d'images
Avis les plus utiles sur VetBadger
Publié le 10/02/2018
Unique features including texting which make the most of communicating w your clients
Cost savings. The ability to text my clients, which was one of my top priorites. The ability to "prebuild" SOAPS for common ailments. This ensures my team asks the questions I want, and that we remember to include common diagnostics and treatments in the estimate.
Little things come up, but customer service is superb so I can't really say I have any cons.
I'm immensely happy I chose this software for our practice! Connectivity is great, we've never had a major issue. This is my third practice, and I've worked elsewhere, so I've used many other veterinary software platforms. Compared to the bloat of ImproMed Infinity, Vet Badger is a breeze to set up and much more cost effective.
1. Ability to text my clients from the software AND have them text back, right into the medical record. They can also text me pictures! Clients LOVE this feature
2. Ability to make our own "pre built estimates" that contain our unique questions and protocols, which makes it easy to capture the info we want from the client when they bring their pet in AND allows us to quickly give them an estimate for treatment. Saves a ton of time for the doctor as far as record-keeping and ensures charges are captured/not missed.
3. Cloud based, and can use on Chromebooks--so easy to access from anywhere, and cost to set up is minimal compared to server-based software.
4. It's complex enough to give me the features I want and need, but not bloated with stuff I'll never use
5. Voice to text! I can easily dictate my SOAPS and close out a MR before my next appointment. Allows me not to have that "pile of files" at the end of the day.
6. I can email clients their medical record and findings, INCLUDING links to pictures we've taken of their pet's problem. You can make preset shortcuts to things you are discussing all the time, such as diabetes or inappropriate elimination. A simple "#shortcut" will add as much detail as you want to the medical record, without having to retype that info for each case!
7. We use our iPad to take a picture of the pet's teeth, wound, etc, and the picture immediately is shown in that day's medical record. Saves time!
Publié le 21/09/2017
Intuitive to use
Avantages: Intuitive to use and easy to review records. Makes writing my chart very fast and easy. Love being able to look at only Rx, only attachments, etc...
Inconvénients: Difficult to change things that are already in the system like old alerts, duplicate appointments, etc...
Réponse de l'éditeur
envoyé par VetBadger le 25/09/2017
Hi Dr. DeCourcey, thanks for the review. We love hearing our users talk about how fast and easy things are, because that¿s what we¿re always working towards. We have a release coming up that is focused on allowing you quickly to manage more items as you view them in the patient¿s chart. This will allow you to act on upcoming appointments as well as alerts without leaving your current workflow.
The VetBadger Team