Pour qui ?
PTC Creo is used by discrete manufacturers and design teams for mechanical engineering, design, and manufacturing. Creo provides modeling, finite element analysis, surfacing, and tooling abilities.
Notes moyennes44 avis
- Note globale 4.4/5
- Facilité d'utilisation 3.8/5
- Service client 4/5
- Fonctionnalités 4.2/5
- Rapport qualité-prix 3.8/5
Informations sur le produit
- Version gratuite Oui
- Essai gratuit Oui
Cloud, SaaS, web
Formation en ligne en direct
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Fondé en 1985
En savoir plus sur Creo
Creo is a 3D CAD solution that helps you build better products faster by accelerating product innovation, reusing the best of your design and replacing assumptions with facts. From initial concept to design, simulation, and analysis, Creo provides designers with innovative tools to efficiently create better products. Thousands of leading manufacturers worldwide use Creo's CAD, IoT, and Augmented Reality capabilities, in the cloud and on the desktop, to turn their ideas into reality quickly.
Creo - Fonctionnalités
Avis les plus utiles sur Creo
Publié le 11/05/2019
The best CAD software
Avantages: My college uses Creo to teach us CAD. Since then I have worked with other CAD softwares and I have to say Creo was the most powerful of them all. It offers great range of tools to make your designs look amazing and the render option beats it all. It offer much more than any CAD software including assemblies, drawing files but most importantly NC manufacture and mold and cavity manufacture. You can generate CL files for 4th and 5th axis milling.
Inconvénients: It takes a while to explore all the best options to optimize your drawings and it's ot easy to use at first. The default template is always imperial and requires changing to metric.
Publié le 19/03/2019
Top notch CAD software - PTC CREO
Commentaires: Iam a mechanical engineering student and a PTC certified CREO user I have learned this software and got a certificate from PTC CREO after passing their examination. So I normally use this software for my college works making CAD drawings for my projects, works, seminars etc. It's easy for me to use it as iam qualified. I would recommend this software to other professionals out there and to the beginners under one condition that they should learn it from a certified place and then they use it, which would really help them enjoy this software instead of getting confused or telling that this software is tough and it's crap.
The main advantages are:
1. It's easy to work with.
2. There a lot of options for our views to accomplish
3. A complete product can be build assembled and put to test in the software itself before making the prototype with the appropriate factors given as input.
4. It's been used by a lot of companies like KTM Duke was entirely built in this software so learning this software helps you out in different ways
5. Even some extent of analysis can be done also in the software itself
6. It's a powerful software well built with less bugs and hence I grand never come across crashing of this software no matter how much inputs use give.
7. For professionals it's a best choice.
The main disadvantages are:
1. It doesn't work on low end systems it becomes slow as it requires minimum 4gb graphics for the program to run smoothly without much load.
2. It's tough to learn you might need a proper guidance to learn it and once you learn it, then you would rule it.
3. It's a bit costly but if you running a company then it's good but not good to buy for personnel use
4. Surely not meant for beginners it's a software that's a high performance one and so it's tough
5. Sometimes the options would get you confused as you work on because there's that much options present.
6. Try to keep in touch atleast once in a month with the software or you might end in forgetting hope to use this software or make sure that you got a book written how to use this software on your own.
Publié le 17/12/2019
A decent 3D CAD Modeling software
Commentaires: My experience with PTC creo is great so far as we have been able to make 3D models and related drawings efficiently.
Avantages: Creo is a software owned by PTC company. The best part of this tool is that the complex geometries can be made easily and on top of it the sketching part is possible. The surfacing capability of this tool is also very robust and efficient.
Inconvénients: If you are a beginner and starting your hands with Creo platform then it may be little difficult in the beginning to understand the tool. The user-interface is not as easy it has to be basically.
Publié le 31/10/2019
My personal favorite CAD software
Commentaires: Modeling of our NPD components were done I'm Creo for drawings and models for vendors.
Avantages: Creo makes assemblies much better than any other software I've used. I love how the GUI is set up for modeling. Very quick and efficient once hot keys are memorized.
Inconvénients: Took some time to adapt to the different clicking shortcuts. Holding down alt or control will change what the left clicking action does.
Publié le 21/09/2019
Buggy and Unintuitive
Commentaires: I have to listen to calming music so that i do not break any of my hardware while using CREO 4.0
Avantages: There are some minor features that are convenient that other softwares should adopt - such as copy text formatting by selecting the text you want to copy the format of.
I've been using some form of Creo in multiple Jobs for 10+ years, and the only thing that it is able to do consistently is confuse and annoy me. Oh, you didn't know that you had to push that super secret button to get that feature to show? too bad. Sometimes i think it would be easier to create drawings by taking screenshots from creo with the snipping tool and pasting them into powerpoint.
every single time it tries to assume something for you, it does it wrong. Why would I ever assemble objects by selecting surfaces that are NORMAL to each-other?!