Pour qui ?
Les entreprises qui souhaitent intégrer la voix et les SMS dans les applications web et mobiles. Les cas d'utilisation incluent l'authentification à 2 facteurs, le suivi des appels, le SVI, la messagerie en masse, les alertes système, les SMS bidirectionnels, etc.
Notes moyennes71 avis
- Note globale 4.5 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4.5 / 5
- Service client 4.5 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4.5 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 4.5 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- Version gratuite Oui
- Version d'essai gratuite Oui
Cloud, SaaS, web
Service de support permanent (réponse directe)
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Fondé en 2011
En savoir plus sur Plivo
La plateforme d'API voix et SMS de Plivo et les services de télécommunication globaux permettent d'accéder à des communications cloud de qualité à moindre coût. Les API HTTP de Plivo permettent aux entreprises d'ajouter des fonctionnalités vocales et SMS à n'importe quelle application web ou mobile en utilisant n'importe quel langage web standard. La plateforme simplifie la complexité des activités de téléphonie en un service avec une infrastructure simple : l'entreprise se charge de tout, de la gestion des opérateurs, à la qualité de la communication et à la livrabilité des messages, en passant par une assistance technique d'urgence disponible 24h/24, 7j/7.
Plivo - Fonctionnalités
- Centre d'appel
- Chat et messagerie
- Conférences audio et vidéo
- Enregistrement des appels
- Gestion des fax
- Partage des fichiers
- Reconnaissance SVI et vocale
- Routage des appels
- Codes courts
- Coupons mobiles
- Envoi de SMS en masse
- Gestion des contacts
- Jeux concours par SMS
- Messagerie bidirectionnelle
- Messagerie planifiée
- Mots-clés mobiles
- Personnalisation de messages
- Rapports et analyses
- Sondages et votes
Avis les plus utiles sur Plivo
Publié le 08/08/2017
Excellent for startups
1. We pay about 50% less for the SMS provider services
2. With free inbound SMS we were able to automate our SMS surveys
3. Faster development and debugging with clear API and helper libraries
We used Plivo for an online SMS chat.
1. Good performance. We've only seen downtime happen once, and we barely noticed it: a few text messages got delayed for about 10 seconds, and that was about it.
2. Low prices. We started with Plivo and a few other, more expensive, SMS providers. No difference in performance at all. Bottom line: low cost doesn't mean bad service.
3. Wide selection of phone numbers. Sometimes people want a specific combination of digits in their phone number (for example, when they want to spell a word). You can use regex in Plivo's phone number search, which make it faster, and in most cases we do find a phone number our client is likes.
4. Easy to use API. It took us a total of 2 hours to fully integrate Plivo into our application. From scratch. And, like any startup, we add new features all the time. Documentation is well-written, error codes make sense, delivery reports help debugging.
Inconvénients: They blocked our account once - we were running a test script that was sending about 50 000 requests/hour. Never happened again since they called us, and verified the account.
Publié le 27/06/2019
My Review of Plivo
Commentaires: I am utilizing the Plivo platform for school districts to help provide a more cost effective phone sharing option. It has been great but I think we will need to do a lot of the heavy lifting ourselves with managing the sub accounts (schools/customers).
Avantages: API documentation and ease of use have been my strongest 'likes' of Plivo. It was really simple to utilize the PHP examples to setup my phone application.
Inconvénients: Account management and the overall UI is difficult to navigate and missing a lot. For instances logs take upwards of 5+ minutes to show, some logs are hidden on one screen, others located somewhere else. Account management for sub-accounts doesn't exist (other than changing the name). Should be a way to further manage them, for instance setting balances and limits for the sub accounts, be able to pull account usage reports/payments more directly related to the sub account. Also the types of numbers and what exactly they offer is not clear.
Publié le 27/06/2019
Plivo offers a great per minute Trunk with worldwide coverage
Commentaires: Great service with endless flexibility
Avantages: It easily integrates with 3CX and works all over the world. Support has improved significantly compared to the last years and now we are using it much more.
Inconvénients: The service should have templates that work with PBX systems
Publié le 29/06/2019
Affordable and very good
Commentaires: i set it up for my website for people to receive their security codes to login. and didn't have to change anything in the code since then. and this is what i really love about it
Avantages: Easy to use and affordable. When I use an API like email or SMS api. I don't want to go back to the code I implemented and keep changing the code. With Plivio to be honest I didn't have to do this at all.
Inconvénients: I can't think of any Cons. But was hoping for a cheap short code but it's not a big deal
Publié le 27/06/2019
Commentaires: Sending SMS, I'd like a feature that recognize "fake" number like the one provided by https://sms-receive.net or https://smstools.online. With the help of the helpdesk we find out that I cannot receive SMS from US. I bought a landline number to send SMS in USA, Canada and all the rest of the world but I cannot receive SMS. There was no mobile number available to purchase, too. Problem not solved.
Avantages: It's easy, cheap and effective. I set up and used the SMS messaging quickly.
Inconvénients: Configuration of SMS Receiver. Not really clear also reading the documentation what all the options mean.