Pour qui ?
Toute personne qui souhaite faire participer son public ou ses employés via une présentation.
Notes moyennes884 avis
- Note globale 4.5 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4.5 / 5
- Service client 4.5 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4.5 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 4 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- À partir de 89,00 $US/mois
- Version gratuite Non
- Version d'essai gratuite Oui
Cloud, SaaS, web
Mobile (iOS natif)
Mobile (Android natif)
Formation en ligne en direct
Service de support permanent (réponse directe)
Informations sur l'éditeur
En savoir plus sur GoToWebinar
GoToWebinar est la solution de webinaire la plus prisée et elle alimente des millions de webinaires chaque année. Que vous utilisiez des webinaires pour le marketing, la formation ou les communications d'entreprise, cet outil réinvente le plaisir des webinaires avec une technologie fiable et extrêmement simple d'utilisation. Obtenez les fonctionnalités, intégrations et analyses dont vous avez besoin pour engager votre public et créer des liens personnels afin de faire avancer votre entreprise.
GoToWebinar - Fonctionnalités
- Conférences vidéo
- Correction en temps réel
- Forums de discussion
- Gestion de contenu
- Gestion de projets
- Gestion de versions
- Gestion des calendriers
- Gestion des contacts
- Gestion des documents
- Gestion des tâches
- Accès mobile
- Chat en temps réel
- Chat privé
- Conférences vidéo
- Fichiers audio et vidéo bidirectionnels
- Main levée électronique
- Outils de présentation
- Partage d'écran
- Possibilité d'enregistrement et de lecture
- Streaming de présentation
- Webdiffusion à la demande
- Gestion des événements
- Hôtes multiples
- Messagerie instantanée
- Partage d'écran
- Promotion sur les médias sociaux
- Rapports et analyses
- Sondages et votes
- Stratégie de marque personnalisable
- Webinaires à la demande
Avis les plus utiles sur GoToWebinar
Publié le 25/03/2019
Best Webinar Hosting Tool
Commentaires: I have been using GoToWebinar from the past 2 years and 5 months as the results-driven extraordinary when it seems after the webinar host. We nearly run 5-10 webinars per months both internal and external upon different technologies related, event s related, social awareness related as we can see our business growth with an outstanding performance each quarter with the help of GoToWebinar Tool. We can even schedule a webinar and after hosting it, we can even have a recording of it and can also rerecord if it'ds needed multiple times. GoToWebinar Tool do have an inbuilt dashboard and analytics which we help us in generating reports upon various features like Attendees Count, Registrants, Their sources of joining a webinar and lot more analytics and reports that we can generate with the help of GoToWebinar Tool :)
The most I like in GoToWebinar Tool is:
1. We can host webinars easily with a single click
2. We can also have automated templates which we can send it to all registrants
3. We can also send reminder emails to all registrants and attendees
4. We can track individual webinar analytics and can generate reports based on that
5. We can also do the practice (Dry run) before going live with the webinar so as to check the webinar goes smoothly
6. We can record the live webinar and can have a copy of it stored in webinar dashboard in this GoToWebinar Tool
7. We can re-record hosted webinar if in case there are any necessary changes that can be implemented
Inconvénients: There are no cons about GoToWebinar Tool at present as I'm totally satisfied with it completely :)
Publié le 08/08/2019
Webinar Hosting Made Easy
Avantages: The software was easy to learn and the user interface is intuitive. Features were easily accessible and icons were self explanatory to any person who grew up in the age of smart phones and the internet. I was able to launch the webinar without any prior training and hosted my very first webinar ever without a hitch. GoTo Webinar has the ability to keep track of attendees' engagement, record presentations, poll the audience, generate analytics, switch between presenters and speakers/ panelists seamlessly. The platform is also nice because attendees can join the webinar without downloading software, they just simply click on a link that can be emailed through an automated system or a traditional URL. We had attendees on mobile devices, tablets (ipads), etc. so it's a pretty versatile platform.
Inconvénients: Some features can only be unlocked by increasing the membership tier. The basic subscription is already pretty pricey and does not have access to many of the "premium" features such as embedded videos and maximum number of attendees and available registration slots.
Publié le 08/08/2018
Great Webinar Platform with Full Automation
Commentaires: Great webinar tool that's supported by a huge number of other apps as well. The app performs reliably and has the added benefit that most people have used it so you rarely have to worry about people not being able to connect.
Avantages: There is one thing that really sets GoToWebinar apart from the competition in my opinion. First, if you subscribe to GoToWebinar Pro, you can pre-record and fully automate your webinars. If you run webinars in a timezone that's 12 hours behind or ahead of you, it's a HUGE lifesaver to be able to record a webinar a month in advance and have a fully-automated version of it run during the middle of the night when you're sleeping warm and happy at home. There's zero manual input required to run a recorded webinar which is amazing. Simply schedule the webinar, invite people to attend, and it's all done for you! Do see my note below regarding the one downside to recorded webinars with Goto. In general, GoToWebinar seems to have the largest number of native integrations (integrations that don't require you to cobble something together with a third-party API connector). From every other standpoint, I'd say GoToWebinar is on par with most solutions out there.
Inconvénients: There are some quirks related to the setup of webinars that can be a bit frustrating and the customization of the webinar landing pages and emails is so minimal that it might as well be non-existent. Basically you slap your logo on the email and that's where the customization ends. For recorded webinars, there's one big downside. You need to have the recording of the webinar done at the time that you schedule the webinar. This means that if you are planning to record a webinar in a month, you'll have to schedule the recorded version at a later date. We get around this now by hosting the recorded webinars one month after the original, however it would be much better if you could simply create a standard webinar, and change it to a recorded one after it's already been created. A little pricey compared to some of the competition, but a LOT more affordable than others.
Publié le 28/11/2018
Webinar - tool which is not user-friendly all the time.
- We can invite more people to join a live webinar before start the meeting.
- It is vet easy to connect to webinar meeting. With a few simple clicks from an email we can connect to meeting without any interference and hurdles in between.
- With the good speed of internet connection you can have a video with good call quality and clear vision.
- You can record the session too for future use and train more people with the same recording without repeating those things twice.
- Good software to conduct remote meetings with geographically distant colleagues.
- We can share screen too, so that other people will get more idea about what we want them to understand.
- You can transfer the rights of sharing of the screen too.
- you can submit the feedback after end of meeting for better improvements.
- This platform stuck and freeze more often compare to other remote meeting tools.
- If you do not have an accurate internet connection, then there is no use of this tool.
- The incident had happened to us that we were around 10 people in a meeting and not a single person was able to hear another person’s voice. Even after login and logout several times in tool. At last we had to switch that meets on another tool.
- We have to wait outside the main meeting page if the organizer is late.
Publié le 21/06/2018
In a past customer service training job, I conducted daily webinars with GoToWebinar for big groups.
Avantages: GoToWebinar was useful for conducting training webinars for large groups because of the ability to easily invite participants prior to the event, with the option to remind invitees of the event from an internal feature of the program. Following the webinar it was valuable to be able to access the roster of those who attended, along with their contact information. This was aided me in providing incentives to attendees and to follow up on the event. While conducting the webinar, the features within GoToWebinar allowed me to track who had their GoToWebinar window at the forefront of their screen (who was perhaps fully paying attention!), monitor and answer questions that came in through the question window, administer survey questions, and provide participants with downloads of PDF and Word documents.
Inconvénients: As opposed to GoToMeeting, I did not like that (although it was easy to invite participants) each attendee had to register for the webinar rather than simply click on a link to access it. Many people did not receive a confirmation for this as the email was sent to their spam rather than to their inbox, causing a breakdown in communication.