Description de YouCanBook.me
Programmateur puissant et personnalisable. Fonctionne avec les calendriers Google, iCloud et Microsoft. Partagez la disponibilité du calendrier entre les membres de l'équipe, ce qui est idéal pour les ventes, l'intégration, la réussite des clients et les appels de support. Automatisez les workflows, intégrez des liens de réservation, transmettez des données provenant d'autres systèmes. Réservation sans friction pour les clients.
Qui utilise YouCanBook.me ?
Équipes orientées client - Technologie et start-ups - Réussite des clients, ventes, recrutement et UX.
YouCanBook.me ne vous convainc pas tout à fait ? Comparer avec une alternative populaire
Alternatives à YouCanBook.me
Avis sur YouCanBook.me
A tool I don't do without.
Commentaires : I and my team make use of Youcanbook.me to manage our availability as individuals and as a team , as it concerns how customers schedule meeting appointments with us. Youcanbook.me brings automation to appointment scheduling , eliminating back and forth pre-scheduling emails and phone calls, leading to more efficiency and more time saved for everyone.
I have complete control over how appointments are scheduled with me. I get to determine the maximum duration of any appointment scheduled with me , and am able to opt out of being scheduled for appointments on specific days like weekends and public holidays.
Completely satisfactory experience I have had with this software . No criticisms or reservations whatsoever.
Alternatives envisagées :
YouCanBook.me is Excellent
Commentaires : Our previous scheduler was a terrible experience - we use a lot of options on our booking form and the client experience and our administrative experience was a huge challenge. This has made things so much easier. Our booking sheets that we print and use for service are clean, easy to read, this system sends out reminders to everyone. It's great.
We are a full service food pantry and use YouCanBook.me daily as our clients book their service appointments through the system. It has been so easy to use, especially being able to manage our calendar, bookings and create customizable booking forms for each service we provide. It's been a huge help to our operation.
It would be great if there was an app for mobile and also if there was a way to aggregate client booking data into csv files.
Loved it - but now it does not support Apple.
Commentaires : diary use
almost everything. except apple integration. product was easy to use and flexible. great customisation
We're writing to alert all users connecting their iCalendars with YouCanBook.me about an urgent issue with the integration. You are currently using iCalendar with YouCanBook.me, and you may need to take action to continue taking bookings. iCalendar's ability to communicate with 3rd-party tools like YouCanBook.me just changed and iCalendar can no longer reliably communicate with tools like YouCanBook.me. iCalendar's issue will likely cause problems for you, and we want to make sure you're aware and able to take the appropriate action as soon as possible so you can continue taking bookings. At this time, we cannot recommend continuing to use iCalendar. Our alternative suggestion is to switch to Google Calendar.
Alternatives envisagées :
Extremely Positive Experience with YouCanBook.me
- YouCanBook.me allows us to manage customer bookings much more efficiently, saving us time and money;
- The user interface is intuitive and easy to use and the back office dashboard allows you to seamlessly report on bookings and pick up trends in consumer behaviour;
- As an advanced user with multiple bookings pages, bookable staff and customer types, we have often required the assistance of the YouCanBook.me support team. Without fail, they have been exceptionally helpful and been able to promptly solve our issues. They will usually get back to you within 12 hours and be willing to do a Zoom sync within the next 24-36 hours, calendar permitting.
- The ability to link multiple calendars and appointment types to a single URL; - The ability to customise each booking page with pictures and text in line with the look and feel of our brand; - The customer support has been truly excellent when we've needed it; - Extensive customisation around the end-to-end customer journey - including the post-booking page text, calendar invite, follow up emails and reminders; - Password protection of the booking URL for enhanced security during closed off events or appointments; - Third party integrations into Zoom which reduces the need to manually send out meeting links.
- There are not too many cons that I would want to draw out. Further 3rd party integrations would be useful including MS Teams and Adobe Connect; - It would also be helpful to be able to customise meeting duration for each bookable staff on a single booking page. But again that is a niche use case.
Excellent Tool for Building Schedule!
Commentaires : This program is my go-to for creating booking slots, setting up meetings, and building my schedule each week. Without this program, setting up my monthly meetings (I often have at least 60-70 in a month) would be a disaster. It is worth paying for premium access, and you will find your day-to-day scheduling needs are met!
This program offers so many beneficial features, like sending reminders to clients/colleagues/students before and after a booking, setting up separate booking calendars for different needs, and requiring bookees to enter an email or phone number if you desire. I love how it connects directly to my Google Calendar, so when a booking is confirmed, the meeting shows right up on my calendar. I also appreciate how I get an email when a booking has been made, so I have notification ahead of time.
The only drawback to this program I found is that for full accessibility, the user would need to pay on a monthly basis. I tried using the free version only for awhile and found that the limitations to this version left me needing more control over my bookings and how I set up my calendar. Because I do find this program so helpful for professional scheduling and absolutely worth the money, I chose to pay for the monthly version.