par Veriato4.3 / 5 78 avis Écrivez votre avis !
Pour qui ?
Toute organisation cherchant à détecter la fraude par les employés ou le vol de données. Veriato 360 est également utilisé pour résoudre des problèmes de productivité.
Notes moyennes78 avis
- Note globale 4.3 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 3.8 / 5
- Service client 4.5 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4.4 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 4.3 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- Version gratuite Oui
- Essai gratuit Oui, obtenez un essai gratuit
Cloud, SaaS, web
Mobile (Android natif)
Formation en ligne en direct
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Fondé en 1998
En savoir plus sur Cerebral
Le logiciel de surveillance des salariés Veriato offre une visibilité inégalée sur les activités en ligne et les communications des employés et contractuels. Veriato 360 est le système d'enregistrement qui présente des données détaillées, précises et exploitables à utiliser pour réagir aux incidents, pour la surveillance des initiés à haut risque et faire des rapports de productivité. Veriato 360 convient parfaitement aux entreprises de 10 employés ou plus.
Cerebral - Fonctionnalités
- Analyse des comportements
- Correspondance des signatures
- Gestion des appareils
- Gestion des menaces web
- Journal d'activités
- Liste blanche / liste noire
- Sécurité des applications
- Analyse de régression
- Analyse de survie
- Analyse multivariée
- Découverte d'associations
- SPC (statistical process control)
- Simulation statistique
- Stockage de fichiers
- Suivi de la conformité
- Série temporelle
- Analyse de la productivité
- Contrôle à distance
- Enregistrement des activités de l'écran
- Enregistrement des frappes
- Historique de navigation
- Suivi des activités
- Suivi des e-mails
- Suivi du temps
Avis les plus utiles sur Cerebral
Publié le 04/01/2019
Good comprehensive monitoring
Commentaires: While the initial motivation for installing this system was to get evidence of an employee exfiltrating company data, we use it most often to ensure that people are being productive and not doing unauthorized things. We had a ransomware infection incident a couple years ago, and Veriato 360 captured the source of the user action that started it, recording his opening of a junk email and clicking through two subsequent warnings before launching the infected attachment. That information was priceless. As an software developer of internal applications, I have also used it to investigate bug reports from users. On a couple of occasions, users swore they did something one way but the screen shots and keystroke logs said otherwise. Objective evidence has saved me a lot of time fixing something that wasn't broken. As I described in my "like least" list, the recorder sometimes stops getting web site data. By recording multiple data streams, you can get what you need even if some data is not available (e.g., if web site recording is not present, window titles will probably let you find what you are looking for, and screen shots show what the user saw; if "Online Searches" data is not recorded, keystrokes into the browser can provide the data). There are tons of features that I have not used. It can send alerts on keywords detected in the data. It can display graphs of usage sliced in different ways. There is a recorder for Mac. I can't comment on how well they work.
Veriato 360 can capture just about any information you can think of from user sessions - web sites visited, emails, instant messages and chat, files transferred and printed, keystrokes, and screen shots, and network data summaries.
- It is easy enough to navigate, even if you don't use the system that often.
- It can export data to spreadsheets, text, html, and xml files for further analysis.
- It can block selected web sites.
- Captures all monitors in screen shots
- Client systems can buffer up data for weeks while they are out of contact with the server (or when the server is down), e.g. remote laptops and systems that only connect by VPN once in a while.
- Operation is generally invisible to users if you want it to be stealthy.
- Tech support is helpful.
- Users can be created to allow limited access to browse the collected data, for example to let managers review their assigned employees.
It takes a fair amount of effort to keep the system working.
- Frequent client recorder updates are required to keep pace with web browser updates. When browser updates get ahead of the corresponding Veriato updates, web site recording stops.
- Updates are often trapped by anti virus software like Windows Defender until IT staff updates the exclusion lists and deploys them (e.g. by group policy). We have to do that ourselves.
- The system sometimes fails to start all the services required to collect data from the client systems, and getting it working again may take fiddling with service start delays and calls to tech support. At least the client systems buffer a lot and tech support is reasonably responsive. I have to periodically check that the system is working.
- The amount of history you can record is limited by what fits in a SQL Server Express database (10G; screens shots are stored as separate files) unless you have or buy a SQL Server license.
- Sometimes the recorder drastically affects client programs. We have had to disable email recording on only one or two systems where Thunderbird suddenly became unusably slow. On dozens of other systems it works fine - go figure. We had one conflict with a camera application that had to be resolved by sending a camera and software to Veriato so they could observe the problem and develop a fix.
- No Linux support. Microsoft's Windows 10 updates have been so unreliable this year that I'd love to switch, but I need recording...
Publié le 27/12/2018
Very useful product that saved our small business money in the long run
Commentaires: We are a small business and we used Workplace Monitor to view the activity of one employee who was suspected of spending a lot of non work related time on the internet while complaining that she was overloaded with work and could not keep up. This software helped us get to the truth which saved us from hiring unnecessary extra staff which would have been a financial hardship for us. It also saved us from paying overtime to an employee for "working through lunch" who was actually sitting at her desk during lunch playing computer games and shopping on Amazon. We do not have a rigid environment and don't prohibit employees from using the internet for personal use, as we realize that is unavoidable in today's world. But sometimes it becomes necessary to determine whether an employee is abusing the privilege and costing the company. It's great to have a solution like Veriato for those times so that we can get concrete evidence rather than accusing someone without 100% certainty.
Avantages: The software wasn't picked up by the virus protection software, and we were able to monitor the activity from a separate computer rather than having to go to the computer being monitored to view the activity. There was a report that gave the total amount of internet usage per day and broke it down by the total time on each website which made it quick and easy to get an accurate assessment of the time being spent on non work related internet usage. When the computer being monitored was broken, customer service was helpful and assisted us in moving our license to a new computer.
Inconvénients: I believe we were only able to monitor activity on one browser (Internet Explorer?), which worked fine in our case, but could be an issue if an employee uses multiple browsers.
Publié le 28/12/2018
Great software in a corporate environement
Commentaires: I am extremely happy with this product and the data that it provides, and I would recommend this to anyone in a corporate environment.
Avantages: This software eliminates any question as to what the employee is doing on his/her computer. Since it records the screens, chats, emails, keystrokes typed, websites visited, and network traffic, it's a manager's dream. It even records locally on the hard drive while the devices are off the network. We have uncovered a wide variety of policy violations and crimes by utilizing this software, and the validity of the reports has never been questioned.
Inconvénients: The data files take up quite a bit of space over time and database maintenance is a bit difficult until you get the hang of it. I run about 20 investigations at a time, so getting rid of old data files is critical on smaller servers. Remote and covert installation can be difficult at times, but once it's running, you don't have to do anything except review the results.
Publié le 25/01/2019
Veriato Recon Review
Commentaires: Veriato solutions are excellent products for detecting and mitigating employee threats.
Avantages: The software is very affordable compared to similar products on the market that are quite expensive. The user interface is easy to navigate, and the information provided on potential employee threats is outstanding. I provide training and consulting services related to Insider Threat Programs, and Insider Threat Mitigation (www.insiderthreatdefense.us). I have recommended Veriato Recon and Veriato 360 to my 500+ clients. Many have purchased Veriato products and are quite please with both products.
Inconvénients: I cant find anything I don't like about Veriato products. As part of my consulting for my clients, I review various employee threat detection tools and make recommendations. Veriato products are my # 1 recommendation to my clients.
Publié le 27/12/2018
It Does The Basics
Commentaires: Overall, it's been reliable. I think there's probably work to be done regarding the e-mail and internet browsing capturing.
Avantages: For the most part, the software captures what I'm looking for especially the screen captures. I also like the flexibility to see a wide range of data and the various ways I have to view the data captured. The reporting is also an added bonus.
Inconvénients: Recently I've had the most trouble with capturing e-mail and internet browsing. I've also had issues where the software is working one day, and for no known reason, it just stops working requiring me to reinstall the agent. Granted, I'm not running the latest/greatest version of the Server nor client packages, but I still would expect it to be more stable.