par OffiDocs4.3/5 850 avis Écrivez votre avis !
Pour qui ?
Les utilisateurs qui travaillent en ligne.
Notes moyennes850 avis
- Note globale 4.3/5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4.3/5
- Service client 3.9/5
- Fonctionnalités 4.2/5
- Rapport qualité-prix 4.7/5
Informations sur le produit
- À partir de 0,01 $US
- Version gratuite Oui
- Essai gratuit Oui
Cloud, SaaS, web
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Fondé en 2016
En savoir plus sur LibreOffice
Application qui vous permet de créer, éditer et afficher tout document Microsoft Word, feuille de calcul Excel et fichier PowerPoint.
LibreOffice - Fonctionnalités
- Conversation d’équipe
- Création de bases de données
- Création de documents
- Gestion de projets
- Gestion des notes
- Gestion des tâches
- Outils de présentation
- Partage des fichiers
- Suite Office
- Accès hors ligne
- Archivage de documents
- Assemblage de documents
- Conversion du type de fichier
- Gestion de versions
- Indexation de documents
- Outils de collaboration
- Reconnaissance optique de caractères
- Récupération des fichiers
- Rétention de documents
- Signature électronique
- Suivi de la conformité
Avis les plus utiles sur LibreOffice
Publié le 15/01/2019
A free, safe and reliable office automation, a revelation.
Commentaires: For any entrepreneur, the costs of the programs are usually a limitation, as an independent worker it is vital for me to have advanced programs and high professional skills, in order to offer my clients a quality service, so I have achieved with LibreOffice, find a faithful ally to all the work I must do, from processing reports for a service request, to developing all the presentations that my clients require to know the capabilities of my work, it is thanks to LibreOffice that I have managed to save the money that other commercial options they ask for the same capabilities that I get with LibreOffice, at the cost of a donation to your project if it is to my liking, or I download it and later with the payments of my clients I can finance this wonderful experience.
Avantages: One of the things I like most about LibreOffice, is that it allows you to use any of its programs just by downloading it, it's great to have free software available for your equipment, whatever your operating system, it's precisely that mobility and adaptability of your platform, which has led her to always include them in the list of programs that I must download once I format the computer. The saving of money is abysmal, you can install as many times as you want in as many teams as you like, and after so many years of constant work of its developers, it is possible to have versions adapted to the languages of your region. There are no limitations to use it, in addition you have everything that private office sells you completely free, you have word processor, calculations, presentations and much more, do not hesitate to use it today.
Inconvénients: For iOS its interface has reached beautiful levels, and little by little they have brought that high quality feeling to their other platforms, that is why I can not negatively qualify any of its components because LibreOffice itself is a true revelation.
Publié le 12/12/2019
Libre office is the best free alternative in the market
Commentaires: I totally recommend this product, I am a faithful follower of free software and I believe that this is one of the best indispensable tools that an office for making all kinds of digital documents has little to envy to other products with very high costs.
Avantages: Of the best tools to make office documents of all kinds and for free, it has a continuous update service and a large community collaborating in this project. Simple to install and very easy to use since it looks a lot like other paid services that have a very high cost and in this case libreoffice is completely free.
Inconvénients: The biggest problems I have seen in this software is that for computers with few resources it is quite heavy and very old versions of the product are required to avoid the high consumption of resources in the system.
Publié le 18/10/2019
An excellent suite solution for analysts
Commentaires: We have used Libre Office (and open office, as it was known previously) for a long time. It's a solid product, it does anything you'd expect from a suite and it has all normal benefits or a large open-source offering. It works well, tracks Office suite very closely and exceeds it in important ways. In calc for example it has something like 10-20% more formulas than say Microsoft Excel (though it is missing a few excel formulas). We like Calc particularly for one feature- the ability to compare two spreadsheets. This is useful for modeling where you have multiple people working off a base sheet over a long period of time, and then if you need to merge or figure out where primary differences are- either in formulas or data and where specifically- it makes it much easier to get down to this quickly. This is something that is not really possible in online versions of Google Suite (or Microsoft Office, to our knowledge), so it saves a lot of time. Libre also- perhaps unsurprisingly for an open source suite- has better import/export options. Too many to list here, but one we like particularly is being able to export a sheet to an image in one click. If you do this a lot, it saves quite a bit of time. One weakness here is that if you are heavily integrating with Google or MS suite users, google apps scripts won't carry over at all and MS macros are sometimes limited significantly. The mathematical graphing of formulas is also very nice in Libre.
Libre Office has a number of great things not found in other suites, esp in our case but definitely not limited to:
* number numerical and mathematical features (esp spreadsheet enhancements over excel)
* number of import/export options and document format compatibility
* formula editing and charting
* also, it's FREE. (and open source, though we do not use or plan to use this aspect, nice it's there)
* being that it runs locally and not in cloud, this means you have 100% control of your data so it's good for very proprietary information These mostly relate to Libre Office Calc (the spreadsheet program) because that is primarily what we use LO for. It's Writer document-editing program is pretty advanced and probably better overall- or at least in significant ways- than Google Docs or MS Word, particularly if you have a document you re-use a lot. It's styles feature are much more advanced than other word processors. We don't have much opportunity to use styles or Writer relative to Calc though, so this review mostly focuses on Calc.
Inconvénients: It's a download. Most software these days is run anywhere from a website, especially if it's end-user facing. However Libre Office being totally free, you have to download it and run locally. It's pretty large (hundreds of MB), but with big drives these days not too much of an issue. You do have to maintain your own backups and updates though, which can be an issue. Also you have to install the whole thing, so even though we primarily use it for Calc, people who use it get everything. It also being a desktop app, lacks modern collaboration features with multi-user editing that you find with online suites from Google or Microsoft. This is more about it being free and offline, but important. Would also say that if you are tracking latest whiz-bang features from Microsoft's suite, Libre Office tends to be several years behind it. Most people this doesn't matter, and for some important things it's ahead... but it's very application-specific so you probably should do a lot of research to make sure it's right for your case.
Publié le 26/07/2019
Great for small group or individual use but not across platforms
Commentaires: As a student, I liked using LibreOffice as an alternative to Microsoft Office, especially if a professor insisted on uploading .docx files to Blackboard or Banner with no alternative file type. However, now that Microsoft is becoming more proprietary, LibreOffice is not keeping up with the features and integration, and much of the formatting that my coworkers prize are lost when uploaded elsewhere, making LibreOffice outdated in our workplace.
Avantages: It's free and looks a lot like Microsoft Office. It carries out the major functions: writing a document, creating a spreadsheet, even adding formulas and embedding images. Because it is less bulky than Office, it moves faster and its documents are faster to email. Files can be saved in many formats including .doc. You can open .docx files without paying for a Microsoft license.
Inconvénients: Many features do not open correctly when importing from Microsoft. Formatting, special conditioning, and even many formulas will not import to LibreOffice, so cross-platforming is not possible.
Publié le 12/12/2019
Best Free alternative of MS Office - Plus great option to use for Linux User
Commentaires: Its my daily routine as a Linux user to use LibreOffice because of its extensive features and because most of the times clients use MS Office so I can easily open and edit files sent by my clients to me using LibreOffice. Great free and opensource alternative as I said before to MS Office
- One of the major benefit of LibreOffice is cross platform availability because it is available on Linux, Windows and Mac. Because I am a Linux user so I am using LibreOffice since long time and it has great features just like Ms Office does
- Completely free and full feature which is a huge plus. Also Ms Office documents can easily be opened and edited using LibreOffice too
- A huge opensource community uses LibreOffice and because of it there are a lot of templates available for Word and Impress (MS PowerPoint equivalent).
- It also supports free plug-ins ans using these plug-ins core functionality can be extended
- You can convert documents to PDF very easily like on one click which is great especially because its totally free
- On opening MS Office files sometimes little layout issues can occur for Word and Spreadsheets
- No Outlook and OneNote equivalent available which is kind of an issue for Linux Users like myself
- For MS Office users or other beginners it can be difficult to learn some of the advanced features of LibreOffice