Description de SalesLoft
SalesLoft est la plateforme d'engagement commercial n° 1 qui aide les équipes à définir et à exécuter une cadence de communication en vue de convertir davantage de comptes cibles en comptes clients. Grâce au suivi des e-mails en temps réel, à un numéroteur de vente intégré et aux communications sur les réseaux sociaux, les responsables des ventes peuvent être certains que leurs représentants exécutent le processus de vente le plus efficace pour leur organisation.
Qui utilise SalesLoft ?
SalesLoft a été conçu pour l'ensemble de l'organisation commerciale. Les représentants du développement commercial, les responsables de compte et les directeurs commerciaux ont tous accès à des fonctionnalités qui optimisent chaque aspect de l'organisation commerciale.
SalesLoft ne vous convainc pas tout à fait ? Comparer avec une alternative populaire
Alternatives à SalesLoft
Avis sur SalesLoft
Easy to use lead gathering tool, contact tracker, and cadence tracking tool
Commentaires : Top-rated experience with onboarding the product and using the product. Anytime I reached out to support, they got back to me immediately and helped me resolve my issue.
Salesloft is a great value for the money spent, it is easy to use, and my salesperson and their onboarding team did a great job getting my all set up.
I wish they had more native integrations with CRMs. Salesforce is their primary integration.
Alternatives envisagées :
Solid Product. Couldn't imagine working without iit
Commentaires : Overall it's been a wildly positive experience. It's drastically increased our efficiency and helped us bring in a significant amount of revenue
Salesloft is a staple in our business development initiatives. The platform makes it easy to organize your outreach efforts while continuously optimizing your methods. It truly helps us optimize efficiency for thhe sales team
There are very few things to dislike about the software. We had a challenge where we were unable to track the performance of custom dispositions and sentiments on calls. Although the default dispositions are sufficient for tracking.
I liked the fact that SalesLoft offered a comprehensive suite of sales engagement tools and features that allowed me to create, execute, and track campaigns with ease. The platform was easy to use and I found the data it provided to be helpful in making decisions to improve my sales performance. Additionally, the customer support was excellent and provided helpful resources to get the most out of the platform.
One of the least favorable aspects of SalesLoft was the lack of personalization for certain capabilities. While the platform offers a great deal of customization for many of its components, there are certain features that cannot be altered, such as email templates, which can be restrictive for users who desire to create more specialized campaigns.
Great product but has issues
Commentaires : Overall Salesloft has made me more efficient and organized at work. Even though we frequently run into issues, I couldn't imagine my job without it.
Salesloft is the main reason I'm still in a sales position. Before the system, I was leaving over 70 of the same voicemails a day and had to manually track my cadence progress which was messy and unorganized. Salesloft has completely transformed my work style for the better and has lead to multiple successes in my career. I am much more efficient, organized, and happy than I was prior to Salesloft.
I'd say Salesloft runs great 75% of the time. The other 25% of the time my co-workers and I frequently run into issues where the system doesn't function properly. The most common issue I run into is when the entire program becomes unresponsive leading me to uninstalling and reinstalling the extension and even then it sometimes doesn't fix it. Another frequent issue I run into is when Salesloft doesn't record or log my calls for the day. I've had calls that were never logged and also calls where it took over a day to show up.
Alternatives envisagées :
Great Product, terrible onboarding and service
Commentaires : Gets the job done but come prepared to study the tool and learn on your own because their Customer Success Team will not be much of a help
The product has a lot more depths than similiar products and offers many great features.
Hubspot Integration is not greatOnboarding and ongoing Service are really bad
Logiciel trouvé dans
- Logiciels d'aide à la vente
- Logiciels d'engagement de ventes
- Logiciels de bases de connaissances
- Logiciels de gestion de contenu commercial
- Logiciels de CRM pour assureurs
- Logiciels CRM immobilier
- Logiciels de télévente
- Logiciels de coaching commercial
- Logiciels de suivi commercial
- Logiciels d'enregistrement des appels