par GrandSoft4.8/5 47 avis Écrivez votre avis !
Pour qui ?
Utilisateurs de base de données.
Notes moyennes47 avis
- Note globale 4.8/5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4.8/5
- Service client 4.3/5
- Fonctionnalités 4.8/5
- Rapport qualité-prix 4.5/5
Informations sur le produit
- À partir de 29,99 $US/mois
- Version gratuite Non
- Essai gratuit Oui
Mobile (iOS natif)
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Fondé en 2000
Navicat Premium - Fonctionnalités
- Accès mobile
- Analyse des performances
- Compatible avec divers languages de programmation
- Contrôles/Permissions d'accès
- Conversion de bases de données
- Migration de données
- Réplication de données
- Sauvegarde et récupération
Avis les plus utiles sur Navicat Premium
Publié le 12/12/2019
Great tool for managing MySQL and other Databases
Commentaires: I am happy with overall usage of Navicat because it has helped in creating very complex SQL queries easily using its visual Query Builder. That's a plus
- Brilliant management of Several databases from one application. You can manage database on your local server or connect to any external server which is a great feature
- One of the best feature which makes Navicat distinct to many other MySql applications is visual query builder where a user can drag and drop tables and make relationships using drag and drop
- User can access more than one databases at the sometime
- Very easy to use and supports so many database engines like PostgreSQL, MySql, Oracle and SqlLite plus cloud databases such as Amazon RDS, Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud, Google Cloud and Alibaba Cloud
- One of the disadvantage of Navicat Premium is its a bit expensive as compared to some other solutions but at the same time has some great features which others don't provide
- Biggest issue of this tools is it doesn't have a native Linux build you can run it in Linux using wine but no native build for Linux which kind of makes it a bit slower on Linux desktops
- There are few bugs in the application in general but those bugs get solved with updates so overall a good application
- I believe user experience can improve a bit to make it more easier for new users too
Réponse de l'éditeur
envoyé par GrandSoft le 16/12/2019
Thanks for your valuable comments. In response to your Cons, I would like to provide more updated information here.
(1) Navicat Subscription is now available
Please click here for the pricing: https://www.navicat.com/en/store/navicat-premium-plan
(2) Navicat now supports Linux natively
We've put this as one of the highlights in the new version 15. For more details, please click: https://www.navicat.com/en/navicat-15-highlights
Thanks again for choosing Navicat and share your review with Capterra audiences.
Publié le 23/06/2018
Excellent, Navicat saves you a lot of work
Commentaires: Navicat has brought me many benefits, first of all it saves me time, there is no need to use several database clients, it allows me to automate tasks that run at night outside working hours, generate reports for my bosses, migrate information from one database to another. I am very happy with this software simplifies my life at work.
Avantages: Navicat is an excellent database client, it simplifies a lot of work, it makes backups, the migration of information between tables even between different databases is simply incredible. The option to synchronize data is something that I use frequently in a positive way and I love that it is possible to automate the tasks. The graphical interface is very beautiful and attractive, it makes the work pleasant, it is very intuitive, which allows discovering new functionalities as the tool is used. A great point in its favor is the report creator. This functionality is vital for my daily work. Reverse engineering for an amazing and surprising database has helped me develop new systems that already exist and do not have database documentation. The SQL editor is very well done. I could not ask for more than what needs to be done.
Inconvénients: Not everything can be perfect Navicat can not connect to the database DB2-AS400 which forces me to connect from another client this feature is important, another point against Navicat is that there is no native version for the Linux environment is necessary the wine emulator.
Publié le 08/07/2019
The magnificent answer for overseeing databases, clients and associations - Navicat Premium
I use Navicat Premium to oversee clients, associations, and databases.
it additionally enables me to dole out various benefits to various clients relying upon the degree of data they require.
it empowers me to perform questions on the databases and such.
by and large, I think that its supportive when managing databases.
I exceedingly prescribe the utilization of Navicat Premium in overseeing databases and clients since it is entirely solid and proficient notwithstanding additional abilities it comes with.
Avantages: it is perfect with various OS platforms like Windows, Linux, and Mac OS. it has an instinctive interface it is easy to utilize it to oversee databases and association between the database and the interface. I can undoubtedly control, change and alter databases to sooth my prerequisites without fundamentally composing long and tedious language structure. accompanies a few incorporated highlights that make it dependable and proficient to deal with the databases. it is additionally conceivable to permit the cross-stage. it empowers reinforcement of databases and association so that in case they are lost you can without much of a stretch reestablish them.
it is very costly to purchase the Navicat Premium that accompanies full highlights.
The free form does not mirror the full capacities of the superior form and can make clients end up considering different arrangements which are an incredible inverse since it is increasingly solid.
Publié le 05/09/2018
Great features, mediocre implementation, premium price-point
Avantages: Navicat's range of features is second to none. Recent updates offer a huge UX improvement over previous versions.
Inconvénients: The cost is difficult to justify for many use cases, and far higher than comparable products. The limits on their Navicat Cloud platform seem restrictive and arbitrary.
Publié le 29/12/2018
Only one tool for every DB engine
Ernesto enrique F.
Commentaires: With Navicat I saved time and space on my computer. With a single application I have everything I need and a little more.
Avantages: Navicat allows you to save time by configuring work tools to manage your databases because it allows you to add among a large list of available engines. It is a fairly fast application and now that you have the service to store your connections in the cloud, it is much better, a single installation and all your connections where you want to be. What I like most is the assistant for complex queries, with a few clicks you can have queries in several tables and have incredible results.
Inconvénients: I am a user of many operating systems both at home and at work and certainly Navicat is present in all of them but the appearance in Linux operating systems is quite outdated, I would like them to improve it.