par Holistics Software4.5 / 5 37 avis Écrivez votre avis !
Pour qui ?
Data analysts, engineers and scientists looking for an effective way to move, filter, prepare, transform, extract, present, share and access data from their database with the right people.
Notes moyennes37 avis
- Note globale 4.5 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4.4 / 5
- Service client 4.7 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4.3 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 4.5 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- À partir de 50,00 $US/mois
- Prix Priced on a mix of both users and usage.
- Version gratuite Non
- Essai gratuit Oui
Cloud, SaaS, web
Formation en ligne en direct
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Holistics Software
- Fondé en 2015
En savoir plus sur Holistics
Prepare, transform, extract, present and share data from database as online reports and dashboards.
Holistics - Fonctionnalités
- Analyse de la rentabilité
- Analyse prédictive
- Analyse visuelle
- Fiches d'évaluation (scorecards)
- Indicateurs clés de performance
- Indicateurs de tendances et de problèmes
- Mesure des performances
- Planification stratégique
- Publication et partage
- Rapports ad hoc
- Tableau de bord
Avis les plus utiles sur Holistics
Publié le 12/09/2017
After trying *all* online B.I solutions, Holistics.io best cost-effective solution that met our reqs
Commentaires: With Holistics now we are able to track the important metrics to our business on the cloud at an affordable price for our startup. When we started looking for B.I solutions we thought that these services average pricing would make them available only to mid and large companies, and other cheaper services would not meet the minimum requirements that we were looking for. Holistics was the best price/quality option we found after testing at least 6 B.I services.
Avantages: Holistics allowed us to connect our ERP database directly to get near-realtime vision on the most important business KPIs to see how we can keep growing our company. We've tried almost 6 online B.I solutions and Holistics was the one that allowed our startup to have a cost-effective dashboard with fully feature graphs and tools that even if we had more money to spend, we would still keep using Holistics as it has everything we need. Another specific feature that we liked is that we are able to make a share-able URL to our dashboard so we can show to our shareholders how things are going quite easily. While configuring the first dashboard months ago we noted some visual glitches at a feature. We sent an e-mail reporting the situation and they solved it pretty fast, so the support is pretty nice as well.
Inconvénients: As we are not going to see the dashboards every day, it's important for us to keep track of each day indicators. We found interesting to use the scheduled email export feature which send us a report of the dashboard every day. The e-mail shows the indicators clearly and also attaches some spreadsheets from the reports. We think it could get even better if we could also get attached a PDF version of the dashboard with the same layout as the one we configured at Holistics site.
Publié le 08/10/2019
Great ease-of-use and customer centricity
Commentaires: We have been able to scale operational reporting and decision making because of Holistics
Easy to setup
Support for MongoDB
SQL based dashboarding
Granular access permission
Publié le 08/01/2019
One of the best BI tools for both data team and end-users
Yong xiang P.
Avantages: Holistics makes it easy for data team to create and manage different dashboards and reports, with query templates to make it easier to maintain the SQL query codes across different reports. Having an ETL option makes it a big plus to have a full-stack solution. One constant surprise that Holistics always give is that the features developed by the team is always on-point, and what we really wanted. The support team is responsive even on weekends. Keep up the good work! Most BI tools have the end-users in mind and often is a nightmare for the data team to create and manage the different dashboards and reports. We were on RJMetrics and tried to look through other solutions like Lookr, Mode, and none of the alternatives were better than RJ Metrics. Decision to go ahead with Holistics was made within 10 mins. It offers
Inconvénients: The UI of the dashboard is not as good as the other BI tools. While the metrics dashboard is a good ideal, not allowing query templates to work in metrics dashboard makes it not possible to use it as our daily dashboard.
Publié le 16/04/2018
Great support team, buggy report filters during creation
1. Super fast and responsive support team!! Thank you so much team. Your support has been a huge role
2. Able to request for customized features
3. Able to schedule emails to be sent automatically however many we want. There are platforms out there that has this feature but they only allow to send 1 email or push per day to reduce congestion
1. Visualization can be improved. A lot of times they charts are congested and could be more responsive. Eg. Toggles that can adjust the charts instead of reloading the whole report again to get a subset of the data.
2. Creating reports with that tiny frame is a little tough at times when you want to view more of the codes in one screen. Ended up have to scroll a lot
3. Low user customizing-ability. Admin have to create reports and maintain the reports very thoroughly. If users can drag and drop to adjust things themselves, then admin can concentrate more on bringing better value rather than maintaining the reports according to every different users' demand.
4. Report format is quite unreadable in email
Publié le 01/11/2019
Best BI Software on the Market
Commentaires: Great experience overall. Has helped our business a lot. We thought their customer support would be a problem since they are ona different time zone in Asia, but they have pleasantly surprised us with very in depth and responsive answers.
Avantages: Features/functionality. We've tested about a dozen or so BI softwares until we finally ended up on Holistics. One of the major pros of Holistics is the features/functionality that some of the other companies do not support or they just have it implemented entirely different (in ways that just don't make as much sense). Also, their new data modeling functionality seems far better than the overly complicated data modeling layer at Looker (another company we considered).
Inconvénients: Not a lot of bad things to say, otherwise we wouldn't be subscribed to them.