Next-Gen HCM Software
par SyncHR3.8 / 5 15 avis Écrivez votre avis !
Pour qui ?
SyncHR's next-gen people platform helps growing enterprises (500-5,000 employees) gain more insight, control and automation over every aspect of their HR, payroll and benefit data.
Notes moyennes15 avis
- Note globale 3.8 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 3.8 / 5
- Service client 3.6 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 3.8 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 3.6 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- Version gratuite Non
- Essai gratuit Non
Cloud, SaaS, web
Formation en ligne en direct
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Fondé en 2010
En savoir plus sur Next-Gen HCM Software
SyncHR is a modern HR, payroll and benefits administration solution that helps companies do more with less. Used by 250+ high-velocity businesses, it is purpose-built to help dynamic, mid-sized enterprises operate in the new era of HR where speed, intelligent automation, and HR science are key requirements for running a successful business ecosystem. Our redefined HCM technology provides better accuracy, efficiency and flexibility which allows for faster implementation times and customer care.
Next-Gen HCM Software - Fonctionnalités
- Conformité fiscale
- Externalisation de la paie
- Formulaire W-2/ 1099
- Gestion des avantages
- Impression de chèques
- Portail libre-service
- Prise en charge de plusieurs pays
- Prise en charge de plusieurs états
- Rapports de paie
- Saisie sur salaire
- Suivi 401(k)
- Suivi des vacances/congés
- Versement direct
- Base de données des employés
- Feedback à 360 degrés
- Gestion de la paie
- Gestion des avantages
- Gestion des congés
- Gestion des performances
- Gestion des rémunérations
- Gestion du recrutement
- Gestion du temps et des absences
- Intégration des employés
- Portail libre-service
- Profils des employés
- Suivi des candidatures
Avis les plus utiles sur Next-Gen HCM Software
Publié le 16/04/2018
A Great HCM Solution
Commentaires: SyncHR's leadership team is very engaged with each client during implementation and thereafter. We've found their team to be responsive and willing to spend the extra time with us to ensure our satisfaction.
The things I like most about SyncHR include:
1) Position Control – SyncHR is the only solution to have true position control. As a large, dynamic 1,200+ employee organization, we track actual headcount and budgeted payroll expense versus actual labor dollars. SyncHR doesn’t lose track of the position and the dollars associated with it when someone terminates or moves to a different position – and you can view organization charts in the past, present or future.
2) Core system architecture – The HR, benefits and payroll core provides a level of automation we’ve never had before, which means our data is always accurate and up-to-date.
3) Employee Interface: SyncHR makes it easy for employees to see all their information in one place. Via self-service, employees are able to make changes to their personal data, payroll withholdings and direct deposit and can easily initiate life-change events for benefits.
4) Connecting to other systems: SyncHR bundles a world-class integration architecture with their solution which allows us to easily integrate our people data with other systems outside of the core. We've been successful at integrating SyncHR with our performance management, learning management and applicant tracking systems.
5) Commitment to our success: It’s extremely refreshing to work with a vendor who seems to truly care about our success. SyncHR isn’t perfect, but who is? Still, they seem to genuinely care about our business. We’re not just a number or help-desk-ticket to them. This matters a lot.
Inconvénients: SyncHR is different, especially if you’re more familiar using one of the mainstream HCM products. Some of my team members who prefer to do things the way they’ve also done them have struggled a bit with a different way of doing things. It’s actually easier and makes more sense once you take the time to learn it, but again, it’s different. Using the system as designed is very powerful as it significantly automates and streamlines processes and drives much greater data accuracy.
Publié le 19/03/2019
SyncHR from a Users Perspective with some insight into the Admin Side
Commentaires: Overall it has been nice and simple to use. Nice UI for the most part and it allows company wide announcements for updates and so forth. It's a nice place to house tax documents and benefit information.
Avantages: It is pretty straight forward in terms of where you need to go to look for certain things. Sign in and you have a menu of the different things you have access to depending on what your HR wants you to see. We can access our tax info and see our personal info. It's really easy to make changes to your information if needed. Clocking in and clocking out is straight forward and if any change requests are needed that is easily doable as well. Requesting time off is very simple and to the point which is always helpful, your balances are readily available.
Inconvénients: From time to time it glitches and I can't even log in or if I log in I can't access any other pages except the one that you land on once you log in. At times clocking in lags and it looks like it freezes but then when you refresh or clock in again it logs both clock in/out times. From the admin perspective approving changes at times gets missed or the changes don't get saved properly. It would be nice if for example adding time or making changes, the time will calculate for you, say adding 4.37 hours to 12:17pm to complete an 8 hour shift.
Publié le 17/03/2018
Massive payroll data through data upload
Commentaires: The most common problerma I could solve using this software refers to solid reporting functions. These functions improve auditability for information and make actionable decisions within the company.
Avantages: One thing I love is that I can automate complex calculations, as well as past, present and future tax changes, which helps me to reduce the risk of compliance issues.
Inconvénients: So far I could get a handicap or negative aspect of Synchr that is meaningful, however I could say that is not aimed at small businesses and maybe that detracts functionality.
Publié le 31/05/2018
A true all in one system that is easy to use!
Commentaires: Overall a great product that any size company can benefit from greatly.
Avantages: The best part of the system is how everything is interconnected and updated in real time. When you give an employee a raise it automatically calculates the back pay needed and can correct the payroll records. It handles all of the payroll and tax filings without any effort on the payroll team. The flexibility with time recording is amazing and seems to have no limitations.
Inconvénients: The only limitation with this product is the familiarity of the tool itself in the market place. This should change overtime as more companies become aware of the product and all it can do.
Publié le 24/10/2018
Easy to navigate through
Commentaires: Using SyncHR has been so much easier to use than our previous payroll system.
Avantages: My favorite thing about SyncHR is that it is so easy to navigate through. If you have something that needs your immediate attention, there is a "Task" button to let you know that you have something that needs your immediate attention. And you can sync your notifications from SyncHR to your personal email or work email. I love it.
Inconvénients: There is literally nothing that I dislike about SyncHR.