Pour qui ?
Convient aux entreprises de services professionnels, de high-tech, de télécommunications, médiatiques et informatiques.
Notes moyennes7 avis
- Note globale 4.5 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4.5 / 5
- Service client 5 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4.5 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 5 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- Version gratuite Oui
- Version d'essai gratuite Oui
Cloud, SaaS, web
Formation en ligne en direct
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Fondé en 2012
En savoir plus sur SalesChoice
SalesChoice est une entreprise d'analyse prédictive et prescriptive SaaS qui améliore les performances des ventes B2B.
SalesChoice rend le monde des ventes plus intelligent en analysant les données Salesforce CRM et les sources de données externes intégrées dans le moteur d'analyse prédictive de SalesChoice. SalesChoice est spécialisée dans la hiérarchisation des ventes, la prévision des ventes, la tarification prédictive et les scores de propension d'achat reposant sur des techniques de machine learning. Le marché de SalesChoice est centré sur l'App Exchange de SalesForce.com.
SalesChoice - Fonctionnalités
- Gestion de contenu
- Gestion de la formation
- Gestion des contacts
- Gestion des documents
- Gestion des leads
- Gestion des objectifs et des quotas
- Gestion des offres
- Gestion des performances
- Gestion des présentations
- Gestion des réunions
- Gestion du territoire
Avis les plus utiles sur SalesChoice
Publié le 03/10/2018
The Ideal Tool to Forecast and Fact Check the Sales Pipeline
Commentaires: The team behind SalesChoice is brilliant, responsive and insightful. They know their business and freely share best practices and their knowledge about sales strategy and leveraging AI as part of your technology stack.
Avantages: The ability to forecast monthly, quarterly and annually plus the identification of any "sandbagged" deals is integral to our pipeline management. Lead source tracking is great as it enables us to track the pipeline and quality of leads by channel. Love the data quality visualization to ensure we have all of the data in Salesforce for reporting purposes.
Inconvénients: The model takes a little bit of time to develop and finesse. Keep in mind that if characteristics to your business model, financial reporting or opportunity changes, you need to consider how this impacts your model and update accordingly. This is true for any tool that does predictive modelling and learning.
Publié le 02/03/2017
SalesChoice Leading AI/ML Predictive Analytics Company Brings Tremendous Value to Digiday
I am the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) for Digiday - high growth Media company in NY -
Highly Recommend - if you want to: (1) drive adoption of SalesForce, Focus your Sales Professionals on the Best Sales Opportunities scientifically and stop chasing the Duds to increase Top Line Revenue growth,
(2) Reduce your Cost of Sales (COS) and
(3) Improve your Forecasting Accuracy - I cannot recommend a better solution in the market
(4) Clean up your data quality in parallel to advancing AI/ML so right data with quality rigor to drive adoption
(5) Coaching Enablement to support Management with Light BI and insights impossible to see without AI/ML
(6) Guide Reps on Next Best Step Actions with Innovative Sales Playbook and Narrative Story Telling Approaches with Sales Bot "Selly Says" The company is an ISV Certified Partner of SalesForce and is supported by Tier 1 SI Brands like Accenture, RelationEdge to support their go to market growth and commercialization The best part of SalesChoice is they are : Customer Focused, Value Driven, and Services Quality Oriented. Our world as a Sales Professional now requires us to understand and take advantage of AI/Machine Learning Approaches as our digital world is exploding and humans now need more support to cope in the AGE OF DISTRACTION impacting B2B sales productivity. To survive now as a Sales Leader, AI/ML and Predictive Analytics needs to be installed in every company using CRM - if you want a proven and simple way with low costs, contact DCEO & Founder, SalesChoice
Réponse de l'éditeur
envoyé par SalesChoice le 25/04/2017
Thank you Paul for your comprehensive review. It was our privilege to engage with you and we're certainly delighted to have delivered value to Digiday. Wish you the very best going forward!
Publié le 09/09/2017
Like driving with your glasses on, you see more, reduce risk, and get to destination more reliably.
Avantages: If we removed SalesChoice, our business would not be able to focus on the best wins or position our resources on the most optimal accounts. In other words, we would not have line of sight effectively to make improved management decisions on our resources, or be as tuned to invest in the best opportunities to win more.
Inconvénients: One issue that we had faced whose solution I understand is now in the process of being maturely developed was having more connectors to other datasets.
Publié le 21/09/2017
Everything a sales team needs in one place
Dr. kevin F.
Avantages: The software provides phenomenal visibility on data completeness and quality in the CRM, but that's just one of the adds. In all, the entire team - from leadership to AEs - can get the guidance they need in one place.
Inconvénients: Software is ahead of the market; so sometimes it requires a missionary sale to introduce leaders to the value its AI can bring to a sales organization.
Publié le 23/04/2018
Easy adoption, great support, worthwhile investment!
I like the quick access - it residing in SFDC
I like that information is available both as a team and at the individual level
I like the email reports that come from SalesChoice as it helps drive sales reps adoption.
Inconvénients: I wish I could see usage data in the tool, as the reporting would then be easily included in weekly team meetings.