labfolder Electronic Lab Notebook
par labfolder4.3 / 5 6 avis Écrivez votre avis !
Pour qui ?
Scientifiques/chercheurs et directeurs de laboratoire dans les établissements de biologie, de biotechnologie et d'enseignement supérieur.
Notes moyennes6 avis
- Note globale 4.3 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4.2 / 5
- Service client 4.8 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 4.2 / 5
Informations sur le produit
À partir de
Consulter les tarifs
- Version gratuite Oui
- Essai gratuit Oui, obtenez un essai gratuit
Cloud, SaaS, web
Formation en ligne en direct
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Fondé en 2012
En savoir plus sur labfolder Electronic Lab Notebook
Labfolder est un carnet de laboratoire numérique en ligne. Les utilisateurs peuvent y écrire, dessiner et assembler les rapports de leurs dernières expériences et les sauvegarder en toute sécurité dans le cloud. Labfolder est entièrement gratuit pour une utilisation individuelle et pour les groupes de 3 utilisateurs maximum. Un espace cloud de 3 Go est proposé pour sauvegarder tous les fichiers.
labfolder Electronic Lab Notebook - Fonctionnalités
- Cahier de laboratoire électronique
- Certificats d'analyse
- Gestion des flux de travail
- Gestion des spécifications
- Gestion des stocks
- Importation et exportation de données
- Interface d'instrument de laboratoire
- Piste d'audit
- Rapports et statistiques
- Suivi d'échantillon
Avis les plus utiles sur labfolder Electronic Lab Notebook
Publié le 22/06/2017
I tested several ELNs before selecting labfolder, which suited my needs the best.
Commentaires: Helped me and my colleagues in the lab work together more efficiently. We sometimes also have researchers from other institutions working with us on different projects, which would be complicated without an online interface and the collaboration tools.
- Easy to manage experiment data, even in group projects
- Free for small teams, affordable for larger groups
- Protocol templates save me a lot of time!
- Audit trail so I can review and restore any changes made
- I can export all my notes as a xhtml
- The design is a bit boring (but functional)
- Limited storage (3GB) in the free version
- No Open source version
Publié le 19/07/2019
Really useful for lab meetings and 1-on-1 meetings with the boss
Avantages: The best part about this software is no more writing and drawing in a physical notebook! I can have this program open on the same computer I am collecting data with and just type in any notes if necessary. Also, I can take screenshots and add those to the page as well. For lab meeting, I can bring all of my notes, raw data, and analyzed graphs in the exact same place/screen for a huge time saving boost.
Inconvénients: This is actually probably a good thing overall, but I hate it. It allows my boss to see my daily progress, as he can see what I upload to it and when. This kind of creates a bit of a micromanaging situation which I personally don't like.
Publié le 11/07/2017
Very satisfied. Labfolder helps me organize my research notes during my Phd studies
Commentaires: i have a better overview of all my experiments
Avantages: I like the search functionality a lot. Save me a lot of time that I can just search for certain keywords and find a note I created about a particular experiment over a year ago.
Inconvénients: As I sometimes use certain advanced excel functionalities, it would be useful to have full excel functionality embedded, rather than always having to import the files from Excel into the notebook.
Réponse de l'éditeur
envoyé par labfolder le 11/07/2017
Thanks for the nice review Jacques! We're very glad that you enjoy using labfolder.
Publié le 02/07/2018
Super easy onboarding experience. Our entire team was set up within days and loving it!
1. It's just easy to use and set up for the team. Very important since some members of the team were skeptical about giving up their notebooks.
2. GDPR compliance - I work at a European biotech company and I felt that so many of the providers were unaware or unprepared with dealing with data privacy issues. labfolder clearly invested time in its compliance and all our data stays stored in the EU.
3. Works well for industry use.
Inconvénients: Nothing major comes to mind. There are always a few things we come up with that would be nice to have, but all the important stuff is there.
Publié le 31/07/2017
Avantages: It is nice that you can record which materials have been used for each experiment, and then search for them in the notebook. Also the audit trail is important to me. I tried different tools before like OneNote and LabCollector - not as useful.
Inconvénients: Not so easy to use in the beginning. Also the table has limited functionalities. Would also want to see an integration with Box .
Réponse de l'éditeur
envoyé par labfolder le 31/07/2017
Thank you for leaving a review Tobias! We are working on a new user interface which will make it easier for beginners to discover all the features that labfolder has to offer. Also, while we do not have an integration with Box, we do offer an integration with Dropbox and also offer decent storage options in the ELN itself.