Pour qui ?
Professional Services firms including Architects & Engineers, Accountants, CPAs, Business & IT Consultants, Government Contractors, Legal Professionals, & more.
Notes moyennes183 avis
- Note globale 4.5 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4 / 5
- Service client 4.5 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 4.5 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- À partir de 7,95 $US/mois
- Prix Our pricing is simple - you only pay for the features that you need.
- Version gratuite Oui
- Version d'essai gratuite Oui
Cloud, SaaS, web
Mobile (iOS natif)
Mobile (Android natif)
Formation en ligne en direct
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- BQE Software
- Fondé en 1995
En savoir plus sur BQE Core
Core centralizes professional services firms' accounting and project data on one beautiful cloud platform. By combining billing, time and expense tracking, and accounting tasks, Core makes it easier and more profitable to run your business. It organizes information, automates repetitive tasks, and allows you to spend more time providing services to your clients instead of managing internal processes. Sign up for a free 15-day trial.
BQE Core - Fonctionnalités
- Analyse prédictive
- Assistant personnel intelligent (API)
- Automatisation des processus et flux de travail
- Fonctions pour secteur médical
- Fonctions pour ventes
- Prise en charge de plusieurs langues
- Bons de commande
- Cabinets d'expertise comptable
- Comptabilité clients
- Comptabilité des fonds
- Comptabilité des projets
- Gestion de l'impôt
- Gestion de la paie
- Gestion des immobilisations
- Rapprochement bancaire
- Suivi des frais
- À but non lucratif
- Base de données de contacts
- Calculateur d'impôts
- Facturation des dépenses imprévues
- Facturation des projets
- Facturation en ligne
- Facturation récurrente et des abonnements
- Facturation à l'heure
- Factures personnalisables
- Gestion des demandes de paiement
- Paiements en ligne
- Paiements mobiles
- Portail de facturation
- Prise en charge de plusieurs devises
- Traitement des paiements
- Diagrammes de Gantt
- Gestion des idées
- Gestion des portefeuilles
- Gestion des ressources
- Gestion du budget
- Modèles personnalisables
- Méthodes Agile
- Méthodes classiques
- Outils de collaboration
- Portail client
- Suivi des étapes
- Suivi du temps et des dépenses
- Suivi progression/coût
- Tableau kanban
- Budgétisation et prévision
- Gestion des bons de commande
- Gestion des factures
- Gestion des ordres de travail
- Ordres de changement
- Reporting des dépassements de coûts
- Suivi des coûts de production
- Suivi du pourcentage de progression
- Suivi du temps
- Suivi progression/coût
- Base de données des employés
- Calcul des heures supplémentaires
- Gestion des feuilles de temps
- Heures facturables et non facturables
- Saisie automatique du temps
- Suivi des vacances/congés
- Suivi du temps hors ligne
- Suivi du temps mobile
- Taux de facturation multiples
- Gestion des remboursements
- Suivi des activités
- Suivi des frais
- Suivi des projets
- Suivi du temps
- Suivi du temps par client
- Suivi du temps par projet
Avis les plus utiles sur BQE Core
Publié le 07/05/2019
Commentaires: We've had our ups and downs. After a couple of days on the phone with customer support, things have been clarified and settled. I understand some of my problems now and how to fix them. It is really the first time I have felt comfortable with my choice in software. As I learn new things, play with it more and talk with customer support things that I thought might be deal burners, are really not. We all need to accept change, and for me as a former development programmer, I am used to it. I was not that into our existing software that we are replacing as I only had to deal with it for a year as I am kind of the new employee. Yes, I looked at several different software options. Yes, some had more features than others, some less. It is going to be pretty difficult to find a replacement software that is exactly like the one you are replacing. My original review stated there were a lot of bugs. I'm not so sure about that statement any longer. For me, it works better through Crome than Edge. I did have quite a few issues when running in Edge. This may be a problem that has since been fixed, but I'm okay in chrome.
Avantages: I have had more time with the software since my last review. As I slowly convert the firms old data to this new software, things are falling into place quickly. I'm becoming attuned to the software. Learning little things I didn't know where there, both by playing around and talking with customer support. This software is easy to learn. Not a real big learning curve, assuming you are familiar with project management, accounting, project setup or you have people familiar with those areas. I do it all, and basically maintain everything for everyone else.
Inconvénients: I don't have many, but if I had to pick... they are not really cons, as I hope they will expand to these later on. API with Office 365/Outlook would be a nice added bonus. For me, especially Outlook. Also API with Quickbooks desktop version. This isn't a big issue, as I hope to also phase out QB and only use that software for payroll. Which I will then have an API if I go with QB Online/payroll. I will always use QB for payroll, so I am use to doing journal entries into systems to reflect the payroll numbers. This is not a hardship for me.
Publié le 12/04/2017
Great tool for the Architect's office
Commentaires: Overall, this is a good office management tool for the architect. We have used it for the past 10 years and find it invaluable in all we do in managing projects and running the business.
Avantages: The product is great for the management of a project from time and expense reports to document management. It also manages the office contacts and calendar of events for all the employees. It will give you in real time if you are making or losing money on a project. It tracks and creates invoicing for all project clients. If you use QuickBooks, it is integrated directly with that software for complete accounting management. It is a great tool for Architects in that it is formatted for what we do (tasks and phasing of projects). If you have internet connection, you can get access to this program while on the road,
Inconvénients: When opening up project file, it takes 2 or 3 clicks to open up a file, such as Word, PDF and AutoCAD. Very, Very frustrating. Many of my employees do not use is function and simply use Window file manager to open and move files. We should not have to do this. It uses Java in the background for some of its operations, and I am not a fan of Java... it is always updating. Updating of the software is somewhat difficult for the person not a computer nerd.
Commentaires: As architects, we get set in our own way of doing things and never want to change. In ArchiOffice 2013 we found a product that pretty much adapts to how we do things. Sure we changed our methods a little, but for the most part it does what we want it to. We began looking for an office management software in 2007. We realized that the old method of using a spreadsheet was making us miss lots of opportunity for reimbursements that we could have been charging clients until too late. Just recapturing these lost revenues has paid for ArchiOffice. After 6 years, the program is so comprehensive, there are modules for everything you need in an architects office. The main points are easy; project lists, contact lists, time records, billings, and a shared calendar. But dig deeper and you get time tracking per job, project phases or tasks; time records, that at entry, keep everyone informed as to project progress; intelligent records, filling in more than you really want to know about project time expenditure; RFI logging, shop drawing logging; billings, showing cash flow and work in progress; phone call records and a shared calendar; not to mention dozens of reports, and more. For example - when a project Architect is out, and an electrical shop drawing comes in, the office manager can look up the engineer in project info/contacts, and forward the submittal on the same day. Then, they can place a task on the architects to-do list, 7 days out, noting that it should be returned; and then also they can set another task for 10 days out, reminding them again that it should have been returned. We use it for document management; scanning and storing the shop drawing when it is returned. Remote access from anywhere with an Internet connection makes it easy to reach information in the field. The superintendant, without his copy of a spec or shop drawing, can remotely access it thru Archioffice. 6 years of use, and we love it. All that glowing review, and yes, it does have a few flaws. The biggest is that Syncing with Outlook is nearly a waste of time. It can be done, but it requires that you run old Java, then run parallel Outlook files. We just don't even bother. When we do have a problem, the tech support is awesome. In 2010, after a major upgrade, I think I wore out tech support for 3 months. But currently, I think I have emailed two questions in the last 3 months. Always fast and complete responses. AO2013 is mature enough of a product that problems are few and far between. I will admit, as Architect/IT guy/Managing Partner, I use every aspect of this program - not just a few areas like most of my employees. I still look at competing programs, and haven't found one that adapts to my ways as well, or is as comprehensive.
Publié le 29/12/2018
Great product! Practical, customizable, and good value for the money.
Commentaires: This product saves me time and keeps all my cases organized so I never miss important deadlines or follow-up tasks. Well worth the money.
1) It has a nice look and it's easy to use because it is organized in an intuitive manner.
2) It is also incredibly customizable. There are so many ways to filter reports and adjust who sees which reports and when, it kind of blows my mind. I have done so many things to customize this software to my firm's needs and I still feel like I've just scratched the surface. This also means it will continue to be useful as my firm grows, which is incredibly valuable.
3) It's a cloud-based software, which means I never have to worry about installing the latest updates. It's also an extra bonus layer of data security because the data is not housed on my local in-office server.
4) Tracking time is easy, and once hours have been billed to the client they are marked in the system (this may seem like a pretty basic feature, but it was surprisingly difficult to find in a case management software).
5) It talks to QuickBooks online, and it's easy to transfer data. It saves a lot of time to transfer invoice and other data from the project management software directly into my accounting system.
6) The customer service and follow-up support is great. I was walked through the initial implementation, which got me up and running almost immediately - very little work time invested in the implementation. After using the software for a few weeks, I scheduled a one-on-one training session with a BQE trainer to get all my firm-specific questions answered which was great.
Inconvénients: My only (minor) complaint is that it does not yet also function as a CRM. I hope they add this feature because I'm looking forward to incorporating that data and function into the same system as my case management.
Publié le 27/03/2019
ArchiOffice has definitely been useful for our firm
Avantages: ArchiOffice has definitely been useful for our firm over the past six years! We don't use all of the features that are available but the time tracking, budgeting and invoicing have been incredibly helpful for us. I used to spend a lot of time with spreadsheet updating to get accurate information on where we were in each client's budget and with ArchiOffice this is done for me and it is information I use daily. I especially like how we can see the hours to date as they are entered and how many hours we have exceeded our estimate. This information becomes valuable when we create new proposals. We have a much better handle on exactly what it is taking for us to complete each project so we can forecast with more accuracy. Also helpful has been the Performance report which gives us a real look at how each project performs financially. I would not go back to doing this all in spreadsheets! ArchiOffice has made my job much easier over the years. Another thing I appreciate is the project list which saves me from tracking that in another program.
Inconvénients: The only thing that would help us out would be to run ArchiOffice on a Mac platform.