par Paymo4.5 / 5 332 avis
Pour qui ?
Petites et moyennes entreprises (agences de publicité et de marketing, agences de développement et de conception web, organismes à but non lucratif, universités, assistants virtuels, etc.) et travailleurs indépendants.
Notes moyennes332 avis
- Note globale 4.5 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4.5 / 5
- Service client 4.5 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4.5 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 4.5 / 5
Informations sur le produit
À partir de
Consulter les tarifs
- Version gratuite Oui
- Version d'essai gratuite Oui, obtenez un essai gratuit
Cloud, SaaS, web
Mobile (iOS natif)
Mobile (Android natif)
Formation en ligne en direct
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Fondé en 2008
En savoir plus sur Paymo
Paymo est une application de gestion de projet moderne et intuitive pour les entreprises et les travailleurs indépendants travaillant sur différents projets ; elle regroupe la gestion avancée des tâches, la planification, la programmation, le suivi du temps, la collaboration et la facturation. Cela signifie que vous pouvez suivre toute la durée de vie d'un projet, de la création au paiement final, sans devoir utiliser et payer plusieurs applications.
Paymo - Fonctionnalités
- Diagrammes de Gantt
- Gestion des idées
- Gestion des portefeuilles
- Gestion des ressources
- Gestion du budget
- Modèles personnalisables
- Méthodes Agile
- Méthodes classiques
- Outils de collaboration
- Portail client
- Suivi des étapes
- Suivi du temps et des dépenses
- Suivi progression/coût
- Tableau kanban
Avis les plus utiles sur Paymo
Publié le 29/05/2018
Simple and beautiful online solution to handle my small design business time tracking needs.
The main reason for switching to this software is that it allowed my entire team to track time. After using the software for a few months, there have been several benefits from using the software:
- Interface is very clean and allows to track much more data that I was able to do before.
- As stated in the pros, one of the best feature of the software is that it allows users to create task lists individual for each project. This allows our office to set up each project exactly per the contract. This keeps a tight control on the time spent on the project and allows tracking of additional services that are not part of the original contract.
- I am working on the invoice template for the office. If i am able to set this up correctly, invoicing time would be reduced significantly each month.
- The ability to track time directly out of the windows environment is great.
- I am not using the time tracking feature on my phone, mostly because i spend a lot of time sitting at a desk, however other people in the office are using this feature and are happy with it.
- Next step for us is to start implementing control on billable hours per user. This will allow us to control billable time and help organize employee time and work.
I have looked at several options for my company and decided on Paymo for the following reasons:
- The software has a very clean and intuitive interface
- One of the best features is how you can customize how projects are set up and tracked. You generate a task list that is checked off as you move trough the project. This is an amazing feature that organizes the project while it tracks it. It took a lot of effort to re-design how my company tracks project but in the end I am very happy with results.
- Pricing system is fair and scalable.
- The software comes with a windows desktop application. It also has a more advanced feature where it automatically calculates how your time is used -I have not tired this yet because I don't think it would work for my office.
- The ability to enter the time on a weekly calendar is fantastic. The software also has a bulk time add feature if needed.
- I am able to export all of the data in CSV format
- You are able to invoice directly out of the software - I have not been able to set up this feature yet but i am working with the support team to figure out how to make it work for my company.
- The software has several features that I have not been able to implement yet.
- Customer support has been great, answer is usually within an hour or two directly from the developers.
Below is a list of some of the limitations i have encountered using the software.
- The calendar time-sheet input is great, but it should allow drag-paste feature. This would make entering time so much faster. Not a deal breaker, because in the end time input is fairly quick.
- I was not able to import the data from my previous time-sheet software. I would like to see the option to import bulk time from an excel spreadsheet if needed. This is not a critical feature, but I have several years worth of data, that for now have to keep in a different software.
- The software comes with some standard invoice formats, it does take some effort to create custom templates. Architectural service invoices tend to be fairly complicated, I have not been able to set up the invoices as I would like yet. Support is working with me on this issue, so hopefully I can report back once I have it all setup.
- You can create custom reports for anything you want, so getting the data out is not a problem however I find that the process is a bit more tedious than what I was accustomed to before. To be fair I still need to learn the software.
Réponse de l'éditeur
envoyé par Paymo le 14/08/2018
You can use click and drag in Timesheets in the Day and Week view to create new time entries.
Data can be imported/exported by using our API.
You can also clone time reports, so after you get your desired settings for one report, you can clone it and only change some of the settings.
Publié le 24/07/2019
Awesome issue management software with good time tracking
Commentaires: I would recommend this service to every middle sized company, which is looking for a good solid isseu tracking software.
The time tracking and the desktop app for tracking are one of the best I've seen so far. This is one of the major point we choose this service of others.
The issue mgmt and reports are also quite handy.
Inconvénients: The resource management could be improved and also some minor bugs.
Publié le 14/07/2019
Flexible and suitable for a lot of different projects. We gained a lot of insight through the visual data overviews. Tool is constantly improving: new features, upgrades, interface changes for the better.
The customer service was friendly and personal. Paymo and DataFeedWatch are my two favorite customer teams. Definitly recommended!
- Great, flexible project management tool
- perfectly scalable
- a lot of features and handy shortcuts (saved project lists etc.)
- provides a lot of insights per project and client
- Very friendly and personal customer service.
- Good value for the money
- Clients did not always get the tool instantly. But recent UX changes could make it easier for them
- Communication with colleagues could get a bit chaotic, takes some time to implement in the workflow.
- A lot of features requires good knowledye whats the best way to use the tool, so definitly assign someone to create a team workflow.
Publié le 18/09/2017
Excellent Time Tracking and Team Scheduling Application
Avantages: easy to use, reliable, accurate time tracking. Robust features. Unlimited clients and projects. Each project will have a dashboard showing total hours worked and how many tasks out of total have been completed. Projects can be tracked by custom categories, like bid, active, on hold, lost/won, archived. Task view can be switched between list, table, and kanban; users can collaborate by commenting on tasks, attaching files, assigning the task, and setting due dates. Team Scheduling allows you to see who is busy (or overwhelmed) and who is free to work on more tasks. Accounting features: Invoicing, Estimates, Expenses. The built-in timer makes tracking time spent working on tasks quick and easy.
Inconvénients: Paymo is constantly improving this software and adding great, new features. One that would be helpful is the ability for each user to have a view showing all the tasks assigned to them, sorted by due date. Currently there is a My Tasks section, but it only sorts by Project Name.
Réponse de l'éditeur
envoyé par Paymo le 16/08/2018
With adding the Home area we also improved the My tasks area and added more filters and different views.
Publié le 22/05/2018
Paymo is great for time tracking and more!
Commentaires: Paymo makes tracking time a breeze with great management features and role capabilities. Absolutely love the granular control on the reports and ability to manage users, projects, tasks and more. Support has always been super helpful - only contacted them twice in the last 4 years though...so that should say something. Shop approved!
Avantages: We've been using Paymo in our web development shop now for years. We love the time tracking widget and always have it up on our desktops or phone to track the time we spend bouncing from project to project. Forgot to turn off the timer? No problem - can easily fix it and be on your way. Setting up projects, tasks, user management - all a breeze. The Paymo team keeps coming out with new features and what used to be just a time tracking tool is now becoming a full on project management tool. We're actually looking to expand how we use Paymo very soon...
Inconvénients: For how we're using it right now, we don't use all the project management features and have found that PaymoWidget 4.0.19 actually works better for what we need presently. As we move our org forward though, we'll be adopting their newest widget.