par Pinpointe On-Demand
Pour qui ?
Mid sized enterprises: Media Services, Publishing, Agencies, software / technology, professional services, financial services, manufacturing, mid sized enterprises, franchises.
Notes moyennes41 avis
- Note globale 4.5 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4.5 / 5
- Service client 4.5 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4.5 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 4.5 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- À partir de $42/mois
- Prix Additional discounts for annual contract.
- Version gratuite Non
- Version d'essai gratuite Oui, obtenez un essai gratuit
Cloud, SaaS, web
Formation en ligne en direct
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Pinpointe On-Demand
- Fondé en 2009
En savoir plus sur Pinpointe
Pinpointe is an award-winning, easy-to-use, cloud-based email marketing platform that helps mid market Business-to-Business (B2B) marketers target, track analyze and stay in touch with customers through permission-based email.
With up to 250 sub-accounts, award-winning campaign builder and high capacity, Pinpointe is purpose built for mid size companies, agencies, franchises & high volume senders, who have outgrown their current email marketing provider.
Free 'Concierge' Onboarding!
Pinpointe - Fonctionnalités
- Abonnement et désabonnement
- Bibliothèque d'images
- Campagnes de drip marketing
- Conformité CAN SPAM
- Contenu dynamique
- E-mail découlant d'un événement
- E-mails optimisés pour format mobile
- Enquêtes clients
- Gestion de la liste de diffusion
- Gestion des modèles
- Pages de renvoi et formulaires web
- Rapports et analyses
- Répondeurs automatiques
- Tests A/B
- Éditeur d'e-mail WYSIWYG
- Actions découlant d'un événement
- Base de données de contacts
- Campagnes multiples
- Gestion des canaux
- Gestion des leads
- e-mail marketing
Avis les plus utiles sur Pinpointe
Publié le 15/11/2017
Pinpointe is perfect for creating emails that outperform the competition because of higher deliverability rates, pre-flight tools & robust reporting
Avantages: I have worked with Pinpointe for over 6 years and they have always been super responsive to our needs. The UI is logical and easy to use with extraordinary reporting and statistics. Their support team is extremely helpful and knowledgeable with responses generally received within an hour. The deliverability is also better than any other system we have tested and they include great testing tools allowing for multi-variant/split testing. My favorite tool is the inbox preview which shows you 25+ inboxes and includes a pre-flight spam checker. Currently I am using their Enterprise edition which allows me to create dedicated sub accounts with an administrator account and additional configuration options. I have 3 of my clients on the platform and all of them are very impressed with the delivery and reporting they are receiving.
Inconvénients: They don't have a price point that is competitive for small senders, nor do they have a free account. Their target is higher volume and Enterprise The Campaign Builder is very easy to use and intuitive, however I would like to see additional templates added or more options for layouts within these templates.
Publié le 19/10/2017
Recommend to all my clients, easy to use, easy to setup, super helpful team, very responsive
Background: I'm a freelance developer who does a lot of web development for companies, usually working with marketing. As such, I get a lot of requests about tools they can use for email marketing, SEO, etc. Pinpointe is my number one recommendation for email marketing.
- The UI is easy to use and the system has a very simple interface
- Statistics reporting is thorough and provides a lot of information (they are adding more with each update)
- Support is helpful. You usually get a reply within an hour and the support staff have the ability to escalate issues quickly to the development team. I've never run into an issue that they couldn't help me workaround until officially fixed.
- Deliverability has been better than other systems I've tested
- Great range of tools for improving send results - split testing, inbox previewing, spam checker
- Has an Enterprise option (at least one of my clients specifically requested this and uses it)
Inconvénients: The biggest drawbacks I've heard from my clients is that Pinpointe doesn't have a price point for small senders (eg sending only a few emails a month), nor a free account for VERY small senders. They are great for large volume and enterprise senders though. Also, they offer a WYSIWYG and a drag-and-drop campaign builder. The drag-and-drop builder is fun to use and is really true to what you see on the screen, but it could use some additional templates.