Description de Bluescape
Collaborez plus efficacement et prenez des décisions éclairées avec Bluescape, une solution de collaboration visuelle sécurisée. Rendez vos réunions plus productives en affichant vos projets, contenus et données de manière visuelle sur une seule plateforme. Obtenez des espaces de travail virtuels polyvalents, un tableau blanc performant, des visioconférences intelligentes, des outils d'annotation et de dessin, des modèles personnalisables et des fonctions de partage de fichiers faciles à utiliser.
Qui utilise Bluescape ?
Évolutif pour les entreprises de taille moyenne et les entreprises du Fortune 1000.
Bluescape ne vous convainc pas tout à fait ?
Comparer avec une alternative populaire
Alternatives à Bluescape
Avis sur Bluescape
Fun visual collaboration tool
Commentaires : Great tool for spacial visualization and design collaboration when working remotely.
So fun to work with co-workers using this digital tool. Its perfect for creative design teams, trying to visualize concepts together.
Initially, there was a bit of a learning curve to understand the tips and tricks to optimize use, but after figuring those out, it was fun.
Unlocking Creativity with Bluescape
Commentaires : Overall, Bluescape is an excellent choice for teams looking for a powerful and intuitive workspace. It is easy to use, has a variety of features, and can help boost productivity. The only downside is the price, but it might be worth it for teams that need the extra features.
Bluescape is an incredibly intuitive and powerful digital workspace that allows teams to collaborate and create together. It is easy to use, intuitive, and has a variety of features that make it an excellent choice for teams looking to boost their productivity. The interface is intuitive and the ability to quickly move, copy, and share content makes it an excellent choice for creative teams.
The only downside to Bluescape is that it can be a bit expensive for smaller teams. There are some great alternatives that offer similar features at a lower price point, so it might be worth checking those out as well.
A lot of potential, still missing important features and still too buggy.
Commentaires : A lot of potential, still lacking some very useful features and still has sometines unpredictable (buggy) behavior. Will contiue using it hoping that gradually it will improve. Already a big convenience compared to Zoom only meetings & classes.
* The potential ability to collaborate and keep all the elements in a visually clear virtual workspace: my line of work & teaching is heavily visual and having instant access to all the images in an organized and easy to scroll through environment is very useful.
* Inability to 'annotate' (draw over) in 'PRESENT' mode. This creates a huge inconvenience for my classes and I have ti revert to using Zoom & share screen for this part. * The students can't vew the content of PDF documents with 'vewer' only priviledges: they can see only the front page of the document but can not flip through the pages. This goes for Keynote and Power Point as well. Some of the lectures are proprieatary and while I need the students to be able to access them at their own time& convenience for reference, I have to give them 'viewer' status only so they don't download or alter them (a possibility if I invite them as 'editors'). A 'viewer' should be able to view a document or a presentation, not just the front page. * Still buggy: for example, switching 'leaders' during a meeting does not always work. Even if the participan's list on the left shows the leader we switched to, students still see the screen of the previous leader even if the 'eye' is off. This happens accasionally but not always. * Aside from 'undo', having a 'redo' option would be very convenient. * Some students get kicked out of the workspace and can't login: they receive messages that their passwords are incorrect. This can not be the real problem in most of the cases as they use their college credentials and passwords which work just fine on the college servers. The emails from Bluescape with the password reset links or code never arrive (not in the SPAM folder either).
Best Collaborative Whiteboarding Software
Commentaires : Bluescape is a collaborative whiteboarding software that helps me to work together in real-time on projects and ideas. The software enables me to share and access my work from any device, regardless of their location. This feature makes it an ideal tool for remote teams, enabling them to collaborate on the same project in real-time.
One of the things I liked most about Bluescape is its intuitive interface, which made it easy for me to navigate and find the features I needed. The software also has a wide range of tools and capabilities, such as real-time collaboration, screen sharing, and annotation, which made it great for team brainstorming and project management. Additionally, I appreciated the ability to integrate with other popular tools like Google Drive and Slack, which added to its overall functionality.
I really like this software, However, I dislike the pricing structure of the software, as it may be considered expensive for small businesses or individual users. Additionally, I found that the software does not integrate well with other tools we are using, which could make it difficult to use in a workflow. I did not like the interface of the software as it may not be intuitive and user-friendly.
Impressions of an new user
Commentaires : I am still discovering all there is to explore in this program but so far, I find Bluescape to be a valuable tool. I have been leaning on Bluescape to provide organizations and collaboration, but it can provide a sense of community to my classroom as well.
I love the navigational canvas tool. I makes it so much easier to pinpoint items in the space. I would love to see this feature expanded into a folder/group format (similar to psd layers). This way I could group several canvases associated with a singular space. I also love the grid tool. I allows me to present large documents (pdf) in a visual storyboard format in addition to traditional paged document. As a design instructor, I can spread out my lectures to appeal to visual learners. I would love Bluescape to save me a step and be able to break it out into separate pages for me. I am excited about the integration with zoom and adobe suite but have yet to try them out.
I dislike the limitations in the creative tool such as color, shapes, fonts, pen strokes. I find this very limiting. I need more options to work effectively. I'm hoping that these features are built out quickly, for such a robust program the tools are very basic. I also am not fond of the black space. In certain situations, I'd prefer the option of selecting a white space.
Logiciel trouvé dans
- Logiciels de stylisme
- Logiciels de management des idées
- Logiciels de tableau blanc
- Logiciels de digital workplace
- Logiciels de communication d'équipe
- Logiciels ECM (Enterprise Content Management)
- Logiciels de partage d'écran
- Logiciels de réunions
- Logiciels de creative management
- Logiciels de collaboration de contenu