Description de Screendragon
Screendragon est une solution cloud leader dans la gestion de projets, de ressources et de flux de travail, conçue pour les besoins d'une équipe de marketing, d'agence et de services professionnels. Elle aide les entreprises à réduire la complexité et à augmenter la productivité, les économies de coûts et la rapidité de mise sur le marché. Ce logiciel prêt à l'emploi a prouvé qu'il s'adapte parfaitement aux besoins des entreprises mondiales Fortune 100, en les aidant à résoudre les grands problèmes complexes. Parmi les clients de longue date de Screendragon, on trouve Kellogg, BP, Sky, JWT et McCann World Group.
Qui utilise Screendragon ?
Des équipes de haute performance qui veulent booster leurs projets et leurs processus, notamment dans les domaines du marketing, de la publicité, des médias, des produits de consommation, des finances, des télécommunications et de l'informatique.
Screendragon ne vous convainc pas tout à fait ? Comparer avec une alternative populaire
Alternatives à Screendragon
Avis sur Screendragon
Screendragon is a comprehensive solution that helps us manage projects between JWT and our client.
We manage every project for our client, regardless of project type, using Screendragon and have replaced over 70% of project based emails and file transfers. Tracking reviews and approvals through online file annotations provides a clear audit trail of when files are delivered, what the revision comments are and who completed final approvals. We have streamlined and improved the oversight of all projects allowing for team members to jump on and off projects without managing lengthy hand-over and tracking of old email correspondence. The reporting features are powerful in the creation of single project or large integrated campaign calendars, real-time status reports on any project, standard monthly reports on asset deliveries by project and media type and comprehensive budget reports across all projects. All project details are stored and enable projections for annual planning on future projects. Using Screendragon has put us in a position for streamlined communication, clear visibility on current project and financial status, historical learnings from past projects, auditable workflows for reviews and approvals and comprehensive reporting.
While the flexibility of Screendragon is an overall strength, it has proven to be a challenge at times. The software is so robust that we often aren't aware of functionality until we have a specific problem we're trying to solve. It would be helpful to understand the full capabilities up front so we can we be more proactive with our solution.
Alternatives envisagées :
Screendragon transformed the way we work for the better!
Commentaires : The level of customer service from Screendragon is outstanding, the team there really go above and beyond to support you and this doesn’t just stop after implementation. We have had a great partnership with them from day one and that continues today.
We are using Screendragon as a complete work management tool – project, resource, budget and workflow management. I’ve never come across a tool that does it all and does it all so well. Screendragon does!
It’s a powerful system, the number of features can be overwhelming but at the same time, that’s probably more of a plus than a minus too.
One software to do everything.
It is easy to learn and understand. it's nice to use a platform for multiple possibilities.
Sometimes it is a little bit slow. When you click on something there is a long loading time.
Alternatives envisagées :
Best all-in-one work management platform for creative teams
Commentaires : Great knowledgeable team, easy to work with and so accommodating... and a fantastic product to match!
It's a brilliant all-in-work management tool for creative teams - the best out there in my experience. We use it to manage our creative workflow - everything from creative briefs, task management, resource forecasting and automated approval workflows for our creative assets. It has everything you need and more!
Nothing but looking forward to some future updates due to be rolled out over the next few months, which will make Screendragon even better.
Complete Project Management system.
Commentaires : Lots of work goes into developing and agency process; It's often a point of differentiation from one agency to another. Screendragon took our business objectives and created a custom platform that activated our unique process and language on top of a seemingly endless list of powerful features. The end result was a flexible, scalable, centralized project management solution that gave us operational visibility across clients and project details. The no-code Admin tool gave further access to customize any aspect of the platform as our business evolved. In the end, what we created together incorporated users across every location, department, partner agency and client.
1. Access to Powerful dynamic forms which, consequently, is how you evolve from 20 forms to 1. Our final "Brief" accommodated print, digital, strategy, media inputs and specificity that formerly required 7 forms. 2. Sophisticated workflows move our forms and files along approval process' that ensure review, annotations and approvals are captured. 3. Custom Rate Card matrices are not common in this space and gave us the ability to create deliverable based rates in addition to standard role based rates. 4. Resource management at he project and portfolio level. Tasks and task management are tied to budgets and are instrumental in how we establish tasks priorities, deadlines and how our resources are assigned. Ultimately, our project initiation process passively generates tasks and a complete picture of how our teams are resourced. From there we just needed to move work around to resources that showed capacity. If all of that isn't enough.. add amazing support to the list. Live support is readily accessible and, as an organization, Screendragon is incredibly receptive to developing new functionality to support their client needs. Amazing partners.
As with any system, be wary of over-engineering your process. We often get in our own way on the road to efficiency.
Logiciel trouvé dans
- Logiciels de workflow
- Outils Dam (Digital Asset Management)
- Logiciels pour agences de communication
- Logiciels de creative management
- Logiciels de PSA (Professional Services Automation)
- Logiciels de gestion des ressources
- Logiciels de gestion de projet à but non lucratif
- Logiciels de branding
- Logiciels de plan marketing
- Logiciels MRM (Marketing Resource Management)