par Simon Solutions
Pour qui ?
Small, mid-sized and large nonprofits: human services, social services, resources centers, faith-based ministries, churches, government, schools, shelters, food pantries, food banks and others.
Notes moyennes819 avis
- Note globale 4.5 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4.5 / 5
- Service client 4.5 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4.5 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 4.5 / 5
Informations sur le produit
À partir de
Consulter les tarifs
- Prix Month-to-month, no contracts. 10% discount w/ yearly. Volume discounts too.
- Version gratuite Non
- Version d'essai gratuite Oui, obtenez un essai gratuit
Cloud, SaaS, web
Formation en ligne en direct
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Simon Solutions
- Fondé en 2006
En savoir plus sur CharityTracker
Affordable, Cloud-Based, Human Services Case Management Software - Say "Goodbye" to your spreadsheets and home-grown databases and prove your impact with change-over-time reports and show outcomes that will make your funders happier than ever. Easy-to-use & HIPAA-compliant cloud case management software designed for nonprofits to record and report interactions with clients, case notes, set goals & measure outcomes, perform assessments, make referrals and more. Pricing starts at just $20/mo. user
CharityTracker - Fonctionnalités
- Configuration et suivi des objectifs
- Gestion des bénévoles
- Gestion des clients
- Gestion des documents
- Gestion des formulaires
- Gestion des programmes
- Gestion des références
- Notes de cas
- Rapports et statistiques
- Certification et licences
- Gestion de la formation
- Gestion de la protection de l'enfance
- Gestion des cas
- Gestion des documents
- Rapports et statistiques
- Suivi du temps
Avis les plus utiles sur CharityTracker
Publié le 19/06/2019
Avantages: I love that this software allows for community partners to share with each other in safe and private manner regarding client care on a community level. The software allows for community partners to keep track of those that are most vulnerable in the community and work together in providing the best assistance and care needed or required to keep a family safe and stable. Many families in our community rely on community assistance from churches and other non profits to meet basic needs; such as utility assistance or food basket assistance. Charity Tracker allows for us as a community determine where gaps in services are - and monitor or track trends of requested assistance. Information gathered in Charity Tracker may allow a community to see a trend, frequent users or even flag abusers of the community network. This information can help determine the need for writing grants for non profits and where and how to use grant money the most efficient way. Not to mention of being to keep track of what agencies we have in the area and being to determine who is doing what as far as assistance goes! This is an AMAZING product!
Inconvénients: There have been a few instances where I personally have felt that some community members used the software in a negative way. Before Charity tracker was in our community assistance wasn't tracked or traced and individuals didn't have a 'limit' to the assistance they may have truly needed - where as now that assistance is tracked and it can be barrier to some getting assistance that truly need it. If we have inexperienced users of Charity Tracker, such as those not trained in case manager, or other human service related field - the information obtained in Charity Tracker may not be assessed correctly and used against the person needing assistance; creating denials of service. People get denied some services and turned away; instead of being assessed as to what the problem is and offering solutions for long term stability.
Publié le 02/10/2018
Charity Tracker For a Network of Providers
We are attempting to address a multiple issues by implementing Charity Tracker:
1. Provide a useful tool for our non-profit, government and faith-based partners to track the assistance they are providing in our county.
2. Providing them a simple way to report on the assistance they are providing in our county.
3. Connect organizations to each other, across a network, to better serve clients with varying needs in a more holistic way. Organizations can make direct, electronic referrals to each other across the network for assistance they are not able to provide.
4. We are asking all organizations using the system to input program-level detail to ensure that the referrals that are made are "qualified leads".
5. Offering organizations a way to better goal-set and track outcomes with their clients, with multiple organizations having the ability to assist/participate in the goal-setting and outcome tracking.
6. We are seeking to understand gaps in assistance as well as reduce duplication of service.
7. We are streamlining the intake process by setting a minimum level of information that organizations must record during intake, which will also ensure that all organizations assisting a client have the information they need in order to do so.
8. We will utilize the collective data to bring more dollars into our county to help support the organizations in our county that are providing assistance.
Avantages: What I like most about the software is that is easy to use, user-friendly for a variety of skill levels and intuitive. Also that the system is web-based, because that means I have access virtually anywhere.
Inconvénients: What I like least about this software is that it can take upwards of 15 minutes or more to pull a CSV file report. Also, while I like the variety of reports available, the amount of options/combinations can make it confusing to know which information to pull and how to pull it.