Pour qui ?
Small, large, nation-wide and multi-national organizations seeking a highly configurable event management and registration platform with content management and event marketing features.
Notes moyennes82 avis
- Note globale 4.5 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4.5 / 5
- Service client 5 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4.5 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 4.5 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- À partir de $95/mois
- Prix Visit our site for other pricing options.
- Version gratuite Non
- Version d'essai gratuite Non, obtenez un essai gratuit
Cloud, SaaS, web
Formation en ligne en direct
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Fondé en 2000
En savoir plus sur Configio
Meet Configio: one robust platform with everything you need to effectively manage your events. This award-winning platform allows you to create, manage and customize individual and group registration rules, your registration website, automated marketing campaigns, surveys, documents, analytics and learning resources. Configio puts you in the driver seat by giving you the ability to configure every aspect of the attendee digital experience through Configio's feature-rich dashboard.
Configio - Fonctionnalités
- Automatisation des remboursements
- Enquêtes et feedback
- Entrée en libre-service
- Gestion des badges
- Gestion des calendriers
- Gestion des contacts
- Gestion des présences
- Gestion du marketing
- Générateur de formulaires
- Inscription d'activités
- Inscription d'événements
- Inscription de cours
- Inscription de groupes
- Inscription en ligne
- Inscription sur place
- Traitement des paiements
- Enquêtes et feedback
- Gestion des badges
- Gestion des bénévoles
- Gestion des expositions et des fournisseurs
- Gestion des parrainages
- Gestion des participants
- Gestion des réservations groupées de chambres
- Mariages et fêtes
- Promotion sur les médias sociaux
Avis les plus utiles sur Configio
Publié le 16/09/2016
'All-in-One' robust platform with responsive customer service
Commentaires: Configio has allowed our young organization to both streamline basic functions (such as email communications, event management, and webstore), as well as begin to grow into other functions and processes (such as learning management systems) within the same webspace. Customer service is very responsive and friendly, and development required for customized functions has been very detailed, straightforward, responsive to sprint changes, and delivered on time (if not sooner) than promised. I typically hesitate to give any company top ratings in all categories, but Configio is head of the class in every case.
- Responsive and Friendly Customer Service
- Obvious desire and strive at all levels of the company to know and meet the customer's needs
- Customization ability to brand and structure your products and processes as you see fit
- Regular updates with new features that incorporate customer feedback
- The learning curve for Configio is daunting at first, but you soon realize that each different piece functions similarly in process to the others. Most everything, once learned, can be applied to other features. After the initial training session and some time spent on your own, this 'con' is non-existent.
- At times it's difficult to know where to look for certain options, but that's only because of how robust the system is; regardless, options are laid out as straightforward as possible, with minimal 'clicks' to get to what you need. Additionally, the knowledge base is extensive and customer service is always happy to direct you to what you need if/when you're unable to find what's needed in the help documentation.
Publié le 02/01/2017
Stellar Service, Above and Beyond Product Experience, Amazing Solutions, Great Price
When we decided to update and redo our website several months ago we had no idea what a mess it was going to become. We started with a well-branded website company and after investing more than a month of design/build time we realized that we had been misleading by the firm and that they could not provide the outcome, functionality, or support we required for our new site. We had to start completely over.
We researched several companies out there and decided to choose Configio based largely on the fact that they had so many solutions all in one platform. They could do everything we needed and more! We were a little gun-shy considering our recent experience with the previous firm, so we asked a lot of questions and the service we received upfront before we ever became a customer was unmatched. Configio's team of professionals has been there with us every step of the way with a helping hand. I have never received such stellar service anywhere! When we call, we know all of the support techs by the first name and we NEVER have to wait to reach someone, which for us, time is very important.
We are more than pleased with our experience with Configio and we tell everyone about them. Their product provides complete solutions for whatever you need in regards to performance, functionality, analytics, big data, user experience, and an all encompassed platform for everything we needed to run our business. We no longer have to use multiple platforms like we did in the past. Our CRM, Email, learning system, webinars, order and event tracking, website, it's all together!
Thank You Configio!!! We love you.
Avantages: Everything! The ability to have everything I need to run my business in one place. Order and Event tracking, big data, CRM, Email marketing, analytics, you name it.
Inconvénients: It was a bit overwhelming when I first started learning it, but you soon realize that it is set up to be user-friendly and after a few days it all starts to make sense. I find my self-navigating so easily now and everything makes sense.