Description de ECOUNT
Programme de gestion d'entreprise entièrement basé sur le cloud. Fournit tout ce dont vous avez besoin pour gérer l'inventaire, la production, les ventes, les achats, la comptabilité et la paie. Choisissez les modules à utiliser et concevez votre flux de travail personnalisé. Utilisez toutes les fonctionnalités en ligne à tout moment et n'importe où. Prix abordable : 55 $ par mois pour un nombre illimité d'utilisateurs. Aucun coût supplémentaire pour la mise en œuvre, les mises à niveau ou la maintenance. Testez votre version d'essai gratuite dès aujourd'hui !
Qui utilise ECOUNT ?
Ecount ERP est conçu pour les fabricants, distributeurs, commerces de détail et entreprises de services de petite et moyenne importance. Idéal pour les entreprises dans les secteurs de la fabrication, de la vente en gros, du service et de la distribution.
ECOUNT ne vous convainc pas tout à fait ?
Comparer avec une alternative populaire
Alternatives à ECOUNT
Avis sur ECOUNT
As an accountant, I can say that this software is one of the few software that I can recommend. It is really easy to understand and learn.
Since I use the software at a basic level, all the features I am looking for are available. I didn't see a downside.
Alternatives envisagées :
My experience with Ecount
Commentaires : Overall, I find it is a great deal. The technical support is very good.
It is basic enough for a small company to use
It does not connect with other providers such as Amazon/Shopify/Ebay/PayPal/Bank Institute etc..
Review on ECOUNT
Commentaires : If ECOUNT continually improves its functionality and eliminates things where customers find painful to use, it would be great. It is overall easy to use and the price is awesome. Users of Cloud ERP are growing, and if the company polishes here and there of this product, it'll earn popularity and will grow in the market.
1. Once grasp, it is easy to use 2. Easy to change - for mistakes, for revised line items (our customers occasionally change their purchasing quantities and items, etc) and it is easy to update these changes. 3. Easy to update A/R payments received
1. For most reporting, customization is very limited/ impossible to create what I needed because there are only few options given - e. g. shipped date, customers' PO# and our invoice# are crucial when I create a monthly A/R statement by each customers. 2. When a customer receives an invoice, he/she must confirm to that email to open it - this is the one of the most wired settings I've seen. Many customers have responded that there is no attached invoice. I have to explain every customers how to open the invoice - it doesn't save time or bring any convenience. The words "Confirm Received Document" doesn't work because customers don't see any attached doc or received any, so they don't want to confirm. This means, they don't have the invoice and I have to send in later date again. It should be more like, click here if you want to open the invoice or just visually show the attached invoice. Then, they'll do the rest. 3. Sending invoices only one at a time instead of sending them all at once.
Best value for Money for ERP for small and midsize companies
It is from my long experience, the best ERP one can expect for just a single monthly payment of $$ USD
We use it for our company in China and it is a breeze.
Multilingual, security, 24/7 access, usable even with low internet speed.
Of course features & functionality might not match the top ERP around, but the cost difference is so huge, that you quickly learn to optimize the use of Ecount ERP. Online support via skype or the phone works well.
And it is FREE!
For difficult cases, they will escalate to right person.
This did concern for us, tax settings for China book keeping, or use of advanced features. You will need a consultant for installation if you are not familiar with ERP since Ecount ERP will not charge you with 50 to 100 days for installation as other top ERP proposed to us. If you consider as your first ERP or moving from existing ERP, Ecount should do the job. To improve:
In project management, templates are missing. Therefore we do not use it
CRM features are poor, we do not use it either.
Value for money. It does the job for a manufacturing company based in China with advanced assembly BOM. Available even with low internet speed.
Project management and CRM features are poor. But it is not the most important for an ERP
EcountERP is our choice after years of searching of ERP services
Commentaires : As a eCommerce company with about 40 staffs, we have used other ERP or accounting softwares, including different Quickbooks desktop and online versions. We are now happy with EcountERP after 3 years. EcountERP is still evolving and more features are added from time to time. We just hope we can learn fast and catch up with the new features, especially the API feature they just introduced recently. I recommend EcountERP. I think you won't regret in spending the time to try it out
1. Fast Speed. It is way faster than Quickbooks Online version, especially for multinational access. 2. Customization. The tons of customization possibility gives you lots of flexibility. 3. Affordability. They do not charge per user base. It is a huge saving for a small company.
1. They are not 100% compatible with bar code printer. 2. Hope they can have those most popular report pre-configured.
Logiciel trouvé dans
- Logiciels de ressources humaines
- Logiciels de paie
- Logiciels WMS (Warehouse Management System)
- Logiciels pour inventaire
- Logiciels de logistique
- Logiciels pour la distribution
- Logiciels de suivi des notes de frais
- Logiciels MRP (Material Resource Planning)
- Logiciels de gestion de points de vente
- Logiciels ERP