Utilisation de JobDiva
Avec plus de 30 000 utilisateurs, JobDiva est actuellement adopté par une part significative de professionnels dans le secteur du recrutement. Quelle que soit la taille de l'organisation, JobDiva favorisera un recrutement efficace.
Description de JobDiva
JobDiva est le premier système de suivi des candidatures et solution de gestion des talents de bout en bout en monde en aidant plus de 30 000 professionnels du recrutement à l'internationale, notamment des entreprises de la Fortune 500.
JobDiva associe application de CRM (Customer Relationship Management), synchronisation avec tous les principaux prestataires de systèmes de fournisseurs et d'offres d'emploi, analytique BI, recueil automatisé de CV 24h/24, 7j/7, application mobile et plus grande base de données de CV au monde. JobDiva est conçu pour les agences de recrutement et les services RH de toutes envergures.
Informations sur JobDiva
Fondé en 2001
Prix de JobDiva
JobDiva n'est pas disponible en version gratuite et ne propose pas d'essai gratuit. Consultez ci-dessous les informations détaillées concernant le prix de JobDiva.
JobDiva - Fonctionnalités
Avis sur JobDiva
Affichage de 5 avis sur 832
Publié le 12/09/2018
User friendly ATS!
Avantages: JobDiva is one of the best applicant tracking system that I have used so far. It is user friendly. It has a build in database of resume inside the system. You can do sourcing inside the ATS, and you can save boolean search for each job order. They have a very unique seach filters. You can be too specific with the number of years of experience. The best part is that you can do an email blast upto 250 emails to the candidates within data base. It makes my job easy. I'll simply send email blast before I get off to work, then check my email the next day. Then booom! You will see replies from those candidates showing interest on your email blast. Jobdiva is the only ats that I know that has this feature.
Inconvénients: Over all jobdiva is really a great applicant tracking system. It's hard to think of anything that needs improvement. Probably just the user interface - the font and the color.
Publié le 17/09/2019
No product comes even close!!!
Commentaires: JobDiva has helped us keep our growth organized and add value, not only on the delivery side, but onboarding, invoicing, payroll, commissions etc, In a nut shell, this is the only tool I know that does all by itself and doesn't rely or have to integrate with our tools to perform basic functions. The support team is a class apart! I have always said to every vendor, if your support team doesn't act or live up to expectations, it doesn't matter how good your tool is - you will not be successful! In the 10+ years that I have been using JobDiva, I can’t think of one instance when the support team didn't respond of was not able to take care of the issue!
Avantages: The product is best in class. Is very simple and robust at the same time. Very user friendly and logic driven!
Inconvénients: have been using for 10 years now and haven't found one!
Publié le 14/01/2020
Commentaires: JobDiva is allowing us to do bulk emails and they assist us with bulk uploads of contacts as well.
Avantages: I have been using this for a bout 4 months now and I am finding new things that can help our business that were pointed out by Customer Support.
Inconvénients: They have a great Support team at JobDiva, I just wish you could get more support over the phone as opposed to email only.
Publié le 10/12/2019
Easy and Convenient
Commentaires: i am using Job diva almost 1+ yrs now, and for me its more convenient as compared to other ATS i used earlier.
Job Diva has the best and easy UI which makes it popular, because of its UI any new person can also have basic idea how it works just by looking the homepage.
almost everything is properly places in specific places with differentiated tabs which makes easy to find your option.
Inconvénients: well there are lots of fake and duplicate candidates in the data, job diva needs to merge or delete duplicate candidates resumes.
Publié le 29/06/2017
JobDiva is functional but has some hiccups that need to be tweaked.
1. Ability to cancel a termination. Very easy to reactivate someone who was on assignment and goes back for whatever reason.
2. Candidate hotlists.
1. Unable to edit a note once it has been saved. You can only delete it and start over again. Would be very nice if there was an edit function.
2. Overtime Bill Rate - when you enter the OT Bill Rate, then do the DT Bill Rate and enter the other information, when you go back up the OT Bill Rate reverts back to the regular Bill rate. You have to type it in again before you hit approve then save. Very frustrating.
3. The Applications page you can rearrange icons to change the order of the icons but you cannot move the icons that you do not normally use to another section lower on the page. Create some separation. All the icons lumped together is too much when you really may only use a few on a regular basis.
4. If two candidates use the same email address (ie husband and wife), job diva automatically merges the two accounts which creates a mess. There is no easy way to "unmerge" them. It would be more ideal if JobDiva looked at social security numbers to see if it is a duplicate account.
5. When an existing candidate uploads a new resume to their profile, sometimes the new resume does not include their home address information and then it wipes out the street address that was in the customer information section.
6. A note automatically populates in candidates notes when a qualification is added which creates a whole bunch of unnecessary notes on the profile. I think this could be changed so it did not populate automatically.
7. You cannot be logged into JobDiva on two separate computers. Sometimes I have to go back and forth between the front desk and my office. If I log into the other place, I get kicked out of the other one. very frustrating.