Pour qui ?
Entrepreneurs, professionnels et agences de référencement, sociétés et propriétaires de petites entreprises.
Notes moyennes5 avis
- Note globale 4 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 3.5 / 5
- Service client 3.5 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 3.5 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- À partir de 19,00 $US/mois
- Version gratuite Non
- Version d'essai gratuite Oui
Cloud, SaaS, web
Formation en ligne en direct
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Fondé en 2012
En savoir plus sur Unamo
Un outil d'analyse SEO de niveau avancé avec une interface rafraîchissante simple et utilisable. Unamo SEO réalise l'équilibre idéal entre simplicité et données approfondies telles que les classements quotidiens des mots clés pour mobile et ordinateur de bureau, le suivi des fonctionnalités SERP, les moteurs de recherche mondiaux et localisés, Google Analytics et les intégrations Search Console, un profil de liens entrants complet et audit de l'optimisation par page.
Unamo - Fonctionnalités
- Analyse des concurrents
- Gestion de contenu
- Gestion des liens
- Gestion des recettes
- Gestion des utilisateurs
- Intégration de Google Analytics
- Outils de recherche de mots-clés
- Suivi des mots-clés
- Suivi des rangs
- Suivi des recherches mobiles
- Tableau de bord
- Tests A/B
- Gestion de plusieurs sites
- Gestion des campagnes
- Suivi des conversions
- Suivi des interactions entre utilisateurs
- Suivi des mots-clés
- Suivi des objectifs
- Suivi des pages consultées
- Suivi des recherches de sites
- Suivi des sources de référence
- Suivi du temps passé sur le site
Avis les plus utiles sur Unamo
Publié le 12/01/2017
It's an awesome way to track rankings over time
Commentaires: Positionly is not the greatest SEO on-page grader, and it's not the greatest keyword research tool. But it's not really trying to be. Their focus is tracking how you rank for keywords over time. If you want to obsess over how you rank for specific keywords compared to your competition, this is a great tool. If you want to keep up to date to your ranking changes, new back links, new competition that pops up, this is a great tool. It does have a limited on-page grader which works fine for a high-level view of your SEO issues. If you want something more in depth, go with a more in depth grader. But for the price, Positionly is a great solution to track your rankings, and keep an eye on your competitors.
Avantages: Affordable, good support, easy to see how you rank quickly. It's also easy to organize your keywords so that you can sort the most important focus keywords. And it's super easy to keep track of progress.
Inconvénients: None really. Just don't expect it to do every SEO task in the world.
Publié le 04/01/2016
Nice hobby project but don't fully rely on it for our business
We tried out Positionly for a couple of weeks since we were looking for seo software which was web based, easy to use and just does what's important without paying for features we don't need.
Positionly is ok but a lot of features are only important on their feature page because when using it they don't work as good,
- They offer an option to add/save notes to your project. But the styling of the notes will be stripped and you are not allowed to use any line-breaks. Oh and you aren't able to edit once submitted. Not sure about you but I like to keep my notes up to date instead of having to read over dozens and dozens of notes.
- Positionly claims you can also track your pages but when you enter keywords related to your pages your website score will go down. For example: if you have 6 pages and the index and you want to focus on 3 keywords per page you will have 21 keywords. You will now receive 'suggestions' to lower your keywords because it's to much. They recommend 4-6 a page..
- The backlinks feature was the most important feature for us but they claim to update it daily, support says they dont update it daily but weekly but in the terms it's stated they are updated once a month. And to top it off; results on the backlink page often displays a backlink as missing/removed but when you look at the specific page results it will be listed there as active...
- Looks great
- When you are not a member yet it looks like the best software in the world!
- Features are not as they seemed out to be.
- Often incorrect results
- A lot of docs in in russian/ukrian (some language like that)
- A lot of times steps you have to take doesnt make sense because often times the buttons have the wrong label (as in 'Save report' while they mean, Next. Or 'Complete' when that button leads you to step 2 of 3..)
Publié le 15/09/2015
Does what it says on the tin
Commentaires: Honest solution for SERP tracking with really good user interface. They offer a simple service with some bells and whistles such as user permissions. They also include a few other features that just complement (but are not really necessary). Overall they have helped a lot with reporting and keeping tabs on SEO work done for customers.
Good interface which works
Simple and focused model
Some features not necessary
They should aim to go deeper in core offering instead of widening scope.
Publié le 29/09/2013
Finally simple tool
Commentaires: I was using several tools so far. Most of them offer some features, but it was really a struggle to get familiar with them all. This one is clean and simple. The monthly price is reasonable. I wish they had a free account as well.
Simple, user-friendly interface.
Inconvénients: Keyword grouping feature could be better.
Publié le 29/09/2013
Simple, beautiful and powerful tracking software
Commentaires: Easy to use, powerful, responsive customer service, daily updates, cool charts - all you need.
Avantages: Easy to use and very efficient to get value from. Low price.
Inconvénients: Mobile app sometimes crashes.