Exago Embedded BI
par Exago4.6 / 5 40 avis Écrivez votre avis !
Pour qui ?
Fournisseurs de SaaS, fournisseurs de logiciels applicatifs, PME et grandes entreprises disposant d'applications logicielles développées en interne.
Notes moyennes40 avis
- Note globale 4.6 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 4.4 / 5
- Service client 4.8 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4.4 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 4.6 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- Version gratuite Non
- Version d'essai gratuite Oui
Cloud, SaaS, web
Formation en ligne en direct
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Fondé en 2006
En savoir plus sur Exago Embedded BI
Exago BI est une solution de business intelligence intégrée pour les fournisseurs de logiciels. Exago BI est une solution 100 % basée sur le web et sans aucun plug-in, conçue pour aider les éditeurs de logiciels à fournir des rapports ad hoc, des tableaux de bord et des analyses commerciales à leurs clients. La solution de BI complète de l'éditeur s'intègre parfaitement à votre application SaaS web et/ou sur site et permet aux utilisateurs non spécialisés de créer des rapports et des tableaux de bord sans l'aide du service informatique.
Exago Embedded BI - Fonctionnalités
- Analyse de la rentabilité
- Analyse prédictive
- Analyse visuelle
- Fiches d'évaluation (scorecards)
- Indicateurs clés de performance
- Indicateurs de tendances et de problèmes
- Mesure des performances
- Planification stratégique
- Publication et partage
- Rapports ad hoc
- Tableau de bord
- Connecteurs de source de données
- Exploration des rapports
- Exportation de rapports
- Fonction de glisser-déposer
- Rapports de marketing
- Rapports de ventes
- Rapports financiers
- Rapports planifiés et automatisés
- Tableau de bord personnalisable
- Traitement analytique en ligne
Avis les plus utiles sur Exago Embedded BI
Publié le 23/03/2017
Powerful, High-quality Reporting Solution that is Designed for the End User
Three years ago, we set out to find a reporting solution that could replace SQL Server Reporting Services. We had a long list of requirements, among them:
• A Web Based Report Designer
• Easy to Create Basic Reports with Little to No Training
• Advanced Functionality that would Satisfy our Advanced Users
• Licensing that working with an onsite and SaaS deployment model
• A Clean Modern Looking User Interface
• Ability to White Label
• Ability to Secure the Scope of the Accessible Tables and Data
• Ability to Integrate with our Security Model and Dynamic Table Relationships
• Ability to have a Distributed Execution Model for our SaaS solution that Maintained Data Isolation and Security Exago and one other reporting solution were short listed and went into an evaluation phase. During this 2-month process, we did POC integrations, tested the performance of the solution, security, APIs, and called on technical support. We found that Exago was faster to implement and easier to use. In one of our tests, we sent out a link to both products and asked all our employees to create a report within both products, without any training on either. We found that everyone created a report in Exago, but we had a high percentage of people that could not in the competing product. Additionally, the reports made in Exago we generally built with more complexity in them, due to the ease of use. Their support was extremely responsive. So much so, that we thought that it may just be because we were in the sales cycle. I am happy to say, that is not the case. Exago is just very customer focused and has a knowledgeable support staff that is always looking out for the client.
• Ease of Use
• Flexibility of Product
• Data Security
• Ease of Implementation
• Product Support
• Commitment to Security
• Pricing Model
• Commitment to Client Success from the Top Down
Error Messages when using it in a Distributed Model can be a Challenge
• Brought up on last support call and they have committed to improving
Publié le 18/04/2018
Not just a scalable Analytics Tool .. a trustworthy partner to support your business.
Commentaires: There is nothing we do not like about the system or the support team at Exago. The Customer Support and management team involvement is beyond the norm. As a start-up with limited resources, we underestimated our effort and were fortunate Exago were there to help. Take advantage of an open and transparent team, and make sure YOU have a clear understanding of your current challenges and discuss with them openly. They are not a heavy duty sales team so take advantage of that early on and you will have a system second to none in a very short period of time.
Avantages: We started with Exago two years ago, around the same time as we launched our own system. At the time our clients were small and our reporting requirements fairly simple so our decision was primarily based on affordability. We could not have made a better choice, then or now. We now have larger clients and one in particular who is amazingly complex in their business (Global Logistics), now bringing in data from their legacy systems and looking to this company to report on their Operational Risk. Exago has been there every step of the way helping us grow and making our clients secure in their choice of a small start-up to push information to their global stakeholders.
Inconvénients: We are still expanding our reach and any questions we have had were either easily answered, or on their roadmap.
Publié le 24/02/2017
A great option to integrate reporting into an existing product.
Commentaires: Our company has integrated Exago into our existing web application to provide reporting capabilities to our end users while allowing our development efforts to continue to focus on new features. This has allowed us to provide a mature and feature rich reporting environment while maintaining a consistent workflow and security model for our customers. The Exago customer support has been great to work with, and they are continuing to release new features and product enhancements. We are not yet using the "dashboard" features available through Exago, so these comments do not reflect that functionality.
Avantages: Their variety of report designers (Express View, Express Wizard, Standard, and Crosstab) allows users with different levels of report writing experience to use the designer and features appropriate to their abilities. The interactive report viewer allows users to adjust the formatting of a report at runtime. The ability for end users to schedule reports to be delivered as an e-mail attachment. The ability for the administrator to add custom functions to address industry-specific needs. Simple wizards for creating graphs and gauges.
Inconvénients: Changing “interactive” filters (report parameters) reruns the report with each change, so if a user needs to select several items in a list, the report reruns with each selection, which can be quite slow. You cannot use a formula in an initial report filter, only in an interactive filter. This can result in far more data being returned to the report which you then have to filter out in the report, which is slower. Note that Exago has said this ability is supposed to be added in 2017.
Publié le 14/02/2017
Exago is the real deal
Commentaires: We have been using Exago for a few years now as an integrated part of our product - and it's a solid reporting tool. I have years of experience working with Crystal, and SSRS, Telerik... and hands down, this is a much more pleasant environment to build reports in! The UI is fantastic, the features are solid, and it is obvious that Exago cares about it's customers, providing outstanding support, training, and staying with us every step of the way. They have consistently delivered a solid reporting experience for our users, and are continuously improving the product as well, providing value as time moves on. A class act, any way you look at it.
Express design view makes drag/drop reports a reality.
Web-based report designer
Extendable to meet complex reporting needs
Integration options for making Exago a seamless part of the product
Great training sessions for admins and End users
Grouping could be improved
Missing ability to define variables without using custom functions
Cross tab reports can be daunting for new users
Publié le 27/02/2017
Great ad hoc reporting engine
Commentaires: From my perspective as a software developer who integrated Exago's software into our own, they provide many flexible features that allow you to customize the product depending on your own needs. For example, Exago provides several interfaces that allow us to manage our customer created data, where we store the reports and schedules created by our customers in our own database tables. They also provide other extensibility features, like server events that allow you to add custom code for specific events during a report execution. We have used the api to "publish" reports for use in other parts of our application, as well as replace legacy asp reports in our application with reports created in Exago. This has helped us tremendously in standardizing reports across our application in terms of the terminology used as well as the data that is returned. Now when our customers try to compare results from various reports across our application, there is much more consistency.
Avantages: We integrated Exago software as an ad hoc reporting engine for our customers. It allowed us to expose our data model to our customers and provide for them a way to create their own reports. Some of the features that we benefited from, which we did not have in our legacy solution were the ability to create custom formulas in a report and also the ability to schedule a report.
Inconvénients: Our data model is very large and we would like to see some future improvements on how the designer handles all of the field lists so that the designer could be more responsive.