Description de AdvancedMD EHR
Dossier médical partagé/dossier médical informatisé AdvancedMD : exercez où que vous soyez. Gérez l'ensemble de votre cabinet par le biais d'un seul programme, d'une seule base de données et d'une seule connexion. L'intégration transparente de vos technologies d'entreprise et cliniques aide votre personnel à planifier, gérer les tâches, comparer les données et générer facilement des rapports certifiés Meaningful use ou MACRA. Les applications iOS mobiles signifient que votre personnel et vous-même ne perdrez jamais en contact avec votre cabinet. Améliorez votre flux de travail médecin/patient avec AdvancedEHR. Un cabinet plus sain = des patients plus sains.
Qui utilise AdvancedMD EHR ?
Médecins, médecins chefs de service, responsables cliniques, responsables de cabinet, responsables de bureau, administrateurs de bureaux, directeurs des soins, infirmières praticiennes, assistants médecins
AdvancedMD EHR ne vous convainc pas tout à fait ?
Comparer avec une alternative populaire
Alternatives à AdvancedMD EHR
Avis sur AdvancedMD EHR
AdvancedMD is good
Commentaires : Overall it was good experience by using AdvancedMD and I recommend it to others as well.
Working in AdvancedMD is good and it's user friendly.
Sometimes there is glitch. Software becomes slow for 5 minutes. Again it will be back to normal.
Highly Customizable EHR
Commentaires : I really like the software and the providers I work with do too. It just takes time to ramp up.
I love how customizable the software is. It works for any specialty. This makes it great when working with multispecialty practices that require a lot of different features for each provider. There are many ways to do the same thing so the flow can also be customized.
Since it is a blank slate this can be intimidating for a lot of providers and it is hours of work to get perfected. It is expensive for AMD to build the templates so it falls on the staff. The prebuilt templates are not great. Learning the software is really difficult and I only know a handful of providers that can utilize the custom features. However, once it is set up it is fabulous. Investing time in the software is what is going to make it amazing.
Alternatives envisagées :
Do NOT Buy!!!!
Commentaires : I should have listened to my gut and stayed with Athena. They suck too, but at least we got paid and the functionality was more intuitive. We're going back as soon as we can!
We liked the idea of having an easy way to communicate with one another about patients.
1. Buggy and slow program. Doesn't work well on Chromebooks. 2. Chart files located in different parts of the software so you have to log in to an entirely different system (the practice management) from the clinical side. Ridiculous! 3. Implementation was the WORST. I paid $5000 to these people to design chart templates (and I sent photos and details, no less) and they still screwed it up royally. Online forms still do not port over to the patient's chart, and I just found out it has to be done MANUALLY in 2022. FAIL. 4. Patient facing appointment scheduler not showing all appointments 5. Billing is slow and follow up is practically nonexistent. We have to institute all back end follow up. 6. No ability to easily input referring physicians 7.
Alternatives envisagées :
Commentaires : Very good
That it can be customized -- to a point -- to my practice.
Many things can not be added or changed unless done through the company -- and if it is not on their list of changes it may never happen. It is also not as intuitive to use as one would hope.
PM is great, EHR is just okay
Commentaires : Overall, I am very happy with the PM and "2-3 out of 5" happy with the EHR. Once you become familiar with the difficult quirks, it just becomes second nature. However, what is "second nature" for me now would be appalling to someone who is familiar with a most customizable, more user-friendly EHR.
The scheduling part of Advanced MD is so intuitive. To move an appointment, just click, select "move", and click on the date and time you want instead. I like how you can customize the time intervals, color code appointment types, and assign each a default length of time. Adding a patient is easy. Making billing notes, sending messages/tasks, entering patient info, are all quick and simple. There are nice features in the EHR, such as being able to pull in medication history from a national database, look up pharmacies, customize acronyms and use pull-down menus to drop in often-used phrases.
Actually customizing the templates is quite difficult if you have not been formally trained by Advanced MD specialists, which costs extra. Trying to figure it out yourself online via training videos is next to impossible because it is not customized to your situation. Also, finding training videos to answer specific questions is also near impossible. In order to print a note out, you have to select a "WordMerge" option from a menu, then click several times until a word document opens up, which you can THEN print. Far too many clicks just to print out a note, in my opinion. I have not found a simple way to print out all of a patient's notes, so I end up repeating this process many times when an entire medical record is requested -- VERY time consuming. Advanced MD offers all sorts of conferences and trainings, but they all cost outrageous amounts of money, and most are in a location where you would have to travel to get there. I wish training was more accessible and not so costly. I wish creating templates were more intuitive and more easily done by a regular run-of-the-mill user.
Logiciel trouvé dans
- Logiciels de gestion de dossiers médicaux informatisés - dermatologie
- Logiciels DPI (médecine familiale)
- Logiciels de gestion de dossiers médicaux informatisés - cardiologie
- Logiciels de gestion de dossiers médicaux informatisés - urgences
- Logiciels de gestion des patients
- Logiciels pour kinésithérapeutes
- Logiciels pour ostéopathes
- Logiciels de gestion de dossiers médicaux informatisés - orthopédie
- Logiciels de gestion de dossiers médicaux informatisés - traitement de la douleur
- Logiciels de gestion de dossiers médicaux informatisés - ophtalmologie