Description de RXNT
RXNT propose des logiciels innovants pour le secteur de la santé. Les solutions cloud de RXNT permettent aux fournisseurs de travailler pratiquement n'importe où. RXNT|PM inclut une solution de facturation performante et un reporting personnalisé pour répondre aux besoins de tout cabinet ou entreprise de facturation. RXNT|eRx est certifié EPCS et peut être utilisé comme solution autonome ou entièrement intégrée à la suite de produits de RXNT (des applications Android et iOS sont disponibles au téléchargement). RXNT|EHR aide les fournisseurs à améliorer la sécurité des patients et à rationaliser leur flux de travail.
Qui utilise RXNT ?
RXNT s'engage à fournir des logiciels d'innovation, conçus spécifiquement pour les cabinets médicaux et les professionnels de la facturation médicale, comme la prescription électronique, la gestion de cabinet et les dossiers médicaux partagés.
RXNT ne vous convainc pas tout à fait ?
Comparer avec une alternative populaire
Alternatives à RXNT
Avis sur RXNT
Excellent for hospice and palliative care
E-prescribing is the only feature that I use and it is excellent. It makes EPCS easy and allows my staff to assist me with preparing the prescriptions for my review and authorization.
The web interface could be better as well as the process to add and administer users.
Love the product
Commentaires : I use it for my small business, and it works well. I do not use any of the software that deals with billing. I am a concierge provider, so it is cash only. So I can't expound on that facet. However, for charting and prescribing it is the most approachable I have encountered.
It allows me to chart easily on a patient, then run through and prescribe what I need too. I like this software because it allows me to set up my templates easier than other EHR's I have used in the past. Ease of use.
Nothing, compared to the 5 other software EHR's I have used this is easiest. I am trying to think if there is anything I would improve, but can't at the moment. I complained for years about the other software options I was forced to use.
Too many clicks and glitches
Commentaires : I am not a fan. I tried to work with it. Thought all the charges were standard things until I started talking with more colleagues. The system is not easy and, frankly, with improvements in technology, this system should be more intuitive and user friendly--especially for my patients.
It was less expensive. Little did I know as a relatively new private practitioner what I would be missing out on
You are charged extra for EVERYTHING-reminders, fax integration, lab integration. The number of clicks to do anything is a definite time suck. And few of my patients are able to easily get into the patient portal which has actually cost me business. Customer service is not adequate. I requested custom forms which I was very interested in. Made detailed templates with examples from their forms to make it as easy as possible. Ended up looking nothing like what I wanted and was fraught with errors. Frankly, it is embarrassing.
Alternatives envisagées :
Commentaires : I rank this software very high overall compared to other billing and EHR software systems and the support as well as the chat process is very highly rated
The ease of use and the ability to work within the system without having to move from a lot of different screens. Your support staff is awesome and incredibly knowledgeable, I really appreciate that
1. I think the billing processes are overall good but there is a lag time in processing as the day goes on. 2. posting payments has been slower lately. 3. need to indicate in the EHR what office you are in on the header. 4. please add the date of birth next to the patient on all screens. 5. Customized preferences do not always save as defaults, you have to keep selecting them. An example is the insurance payments screen. The payment amounts are way to the left and I have a customized view and select default but it never saves. When I go back into the screen it has reset. 6. Custom preferences are sometimes overwritten or do not save 7. In billing, if I save a claim from a different location other claims after it also default to that location. 8. Custom reports are difficult to create and are not as easy to create as they should be. Also, the options needed for custom reporting are not always available
Alternatives envisagées :
Good/ Easy to learn System
When we first went live and getting everything set-up was challenging and we are having issues with our Charge capture system integrated with RXNT and Missing doctor's charges.
There were a few tweaks that we are still working out with RXNT, but I think this is a great system to use for a Medical Billing System.
The user friendliness. Easy to navigate and train on.
No place of service in the "claim scrubbing" tab. No charge capture system that can take a picture of the facesheet and auto populate to RXNT. Too much manual entry. Issues with our Charge capture system integrated with RXNT. Missing doctor's charges.
Logiciel trouvé dans
- Logiciels de gestion de dossiers médicaux informatisés - dermatologie
- Logiciels de notes thérapeutiques
- Logiciels DPI (médecine familiale)
- Logiciels pour pédiatres
- Logiciels pour thérapeutes
- Logiciels DPI (psychiatrie)
- Logiciels de gestion de dossiers médicaux informatisés - urgences
- Logiciels de communication avec les patients
- Logiciels pour psychologues
- Logiciels pour kinésithérapeutes
- Logiciels de portail pour patients
- Logiciels de gestion des patients
- Logiciels de télémédecine
- Logiciels de radiologie
- Logiciels de prescription électronique
- Logiciels de facturation pour le secteur médical
- Logiciels de gestion de dossiers médicaux informatisés - traitement de la douleur
- Logiciels de gestion des dossiers médicaux partagés - premiers soins
- Logiciels de gestion de dossiers médicaux informatisés - orthopédie
- Logiciels de gestion de dossiers médicaux informatisés - centres de désintoxication